Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Want To Sue My Parents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Sue My Parents (1021 Views)

How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please I want to know the requirements and processing to charge my parents to court of law and how it cost

Must I practice religion,,, I was born into a Muslim family,,,when I was 16 I used to be a good Muslim and I went to mosque everyday to call for solat. I even went to modrasat (Islamic school) now I'm in my 20s I don't want to practice any religion again but my parents won't let be do what I want,,, they've threaten to disown me if I didn't come back to religion
But not anymore my eyes are open,,, they even call family meeting on top my matter grin grin grin and I insult and disrespect everyone of them trying to deprived me of my right.
Religion is just a business and lies. I dumped (islam) already because of inhumane and violence attached with "Islam" a religion that encourage killing of another human being for the satisfaction of their God,,, I heard of a case of 11 years old boy in Pakistan that was sentenced to death because he tear a page of Qur'an angry angry angry this makes me hate this religion more and I don't even want to belong to any kind of religion because it's all lies.
Alfas and pastor are using black power and pretend as if God calls on them!
I have heard the case of a pastor in my area that buried a whole human being in front of his church just to attract more crowd,,,, This make me thought that religion is a fake. And I see no reason to worship/praise or submit to God because he's responsible for the misery/suffering and violence happening in the world today! You are not responsible for your suffering blame God instead and to be sincere theirs no perfection many people believe that God is perfect and can never made a mistake it's pure lie, God is far from perfection he makes mistake too and he's pure evil itself

God allowed bad people to give birth so that he can inflict the suffering/punishment meant for them on their innocent children. We didn't choose our parents by ourselves he chooses for us,,, A God that gives better life and blessings to some people and allowed some to suffer angry angry angry I don't want to be submit to this kind of God and I've seen no reason to worship him

Please what are the processing to charge someone to court of law I want to free myself from religion slavery... I do what I want, no religion decide for me what to do,,, I don't want to worship any fucking God

Note: I'm theist I can't say there's no God because I had no idea how I was born or created I believe there's God but I don't want worship him because he's pure evil and partial

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Katie2021(f): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
You need Jesus
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by jaeyking(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
You are agnostic.
Secondly, you don't need to sue your parents because you are an adult you can practice whatever you want
But as you are still living under their roof you must abide by their rules.

If you want to leave an agnostic life, live their house and cut off from them. You have no right to any property or anything from them.

Thirdly, your faith should not be based on the lifestyle of d followers but on the truth of the word

Lastly, Faith is belief in something that one can't really see but through revelations in scriptures and works we hold until it's existencee and I know A God actually exists and his Son gave us every reason to believe so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Staypositive: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ma gee
It is well.....

I don't have any problem with religion but what I don't like is killing People all in the name of religion....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee
It is well.....

I don't have any problem with religion but what I don't like is killing People all in the name of religion....

Yes reason why I dumped Islam

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Adamgeneral12: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Don't sue them.

Sebi you be grown man? Relocate to another place far away from them.

For the Muslim religion matter, na where dey born you and the things they do that make you believe say religion na scam.

If you no do any religion at all, Satan go find one for you by all means. That one na for sure.

In every religion there are some imposture in it.

Find one good church go give your life to Christ and live a pure life, forget about say one pastor do this, one pastor do that. You just focus on Christ and see the difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Barims:
Please what are the processing to charge someone to court of law I want to free myself from religion slavery... I do what I want, no religion decide for me what to do,,, I don't want to worship any fucking God

Note: I'm theist I can't say there's no God because I had no idea how I was born or created I believe there's God but I don't want worship him because he's pure evil and partial
No go make dem stone you or shoot you for no reason. Wait till your escape your parent house so you can then live as free as you want to. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No go make dem stone you or shoot you for no reason. Wait till your escape your parent house so you can then live as free as you want to. undecided

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 12:38am On Oct 19, 2021
Katie2021:
You need Jesus

I don't want to submit to any God
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Don't sue them.

Sebi you be grown man? Relocate to another place far away from them.

For the Muslim religion matter, na where dey born you and the things they do that make you believe say religion na scam.

If you no do any religion at all, Satan go find one for you by all means. That one na for sure.

In every religion there are some imposture in it.

Find one good church go give your life to Christ and live a pure life, forget about say one pastor do this, one pastor do that. You just focus on Christ and see the difference

Haven't seen any reason to worship God
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36am On Oct 19, 2021
Barims:

I don't want to submit to any God

You are just looking for attention! Anyway, it is your time to shout, so shout out before you die exactly as dying people do just before they Die!
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by NaijaSatanlst: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Katie2021:
You need Jesus
She doesn't need your Jesus
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by NaijaSatanlst: 5:53am On Oct 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are just looking for attention! Anyway, it is your time to shout, so shout out before you die exactly as dying people do just before they Die!

Mr. Eve hw far na wink
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by NaijaSatanlst: 5:54am On Oct 19, 2021
jaeyking:
You are agnostic.

She says She is a theist.
Agnostics don't know if God exists or not.
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Adamgeneral12: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Barims:

If you don't, there are so many people, creatures and things out there that will.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by motayoayinde: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2021
Barims:

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

IT'S A STAGE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE GONE THROUGH IN THEIR LIVES
BUT MOST JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT IT.

THE HAPPY THING IS THAT MOST PEOPLE GET OVER IT AS THEY GET OLDER, AND MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE RELIGION THEY'D BEEN SO DISILLUSIONED ABOUT AND MORE EXPERIENCED ABOUT LIFE IN GENERAL.

THE TWO GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOU ARE THAT YOU'RE STILL YOUNG AND THEIST.

THE SAD THING IS THAT YOU'RE LETTING YOUR ANGER RUIN SOME VITAL THINGS FOR YOU.

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR PARENTS ARE DOING WHAT THEY THINK IS BEST FOR YOU AS THEY'VE DONE THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE.
NO ONE LOVES YOU LIKE THEY DO.
SO IT'S VITAL THAT YOU'RE KIND AND POLITE TO THEM AS YOU NAVIGATE THIS CHAPTER OF YOUR LIFE.

MY ADVICE HERE AS A MUSLIM WHO HAS HAD SERIOUS DOUBTS TOO IS TO DO THIS SIMPLE THING, WHICH IS:

BE VERY SURE THAT YOUR OPINION OF ISLAM IS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTIONS OF MUSLIMS.
LET YOUR JUDGEMENT OF ISLAM BE BASED PURELY ON CORRECT INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU IN A SINCERE SEARCH.

AS YOU'RE STILL A BELIEVER IN GOD, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ASKING HIM TO GIVE YOU ANSWERS TO WHY HE "DOES EVIL" AND TO SHOW YOU THE PURPOSE OF EXISTENCE.

IF YOU GET ANSWERS (and you will I assure you), ASK HIM TO SHOW YOU THE TRUE WAY TO WORSHIP HIM (as you're now disillusioned about religion in general).

LASTLY, BE PATIENT ON THIS JOURNEY, BE SINCERE, READ THE QUR'AN AND PONDER ON ITS MEANING THEN READ OTHER RELIGIOUS BOOKS TOO.

I ASK ALLAH TO GUIDE YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Truvelisback(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2021
God is not responsible for the sufferings of humans, humans are responsible for the sufferings of humans. God has given humans "FREEWILL". U can choose to be good, u can choose to be bad or wicked. As for ur parents, the reason(s) they treated u this way is because they take responsibility of u. The only way out, is for u to be independent.
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by NaijaSatanlst: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
God is not responsible for the sufferings of humans, humans are responsible for the sufferings of humans. God has given humans "FREEWILL"..

Where was the freewill when god cursed all of humanity over something they didn't do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Repost this on the Islam forum. They should be able to help you over there. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Truvelisback(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Where was the freewill when god cursed all of humanity over something they didn't do?
Read the book of Genesis1:1 downward. Adam and Eve, sinned and were cursed and humanity suffered too as a result of the curse.
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
God is not responsible for the sufferings of humans, humans are responsible for the sufferings of humans. God has given humans "FREEWILL". U can choose to be good, u can choose to be bad or wicked. As for ur parents, the reason(s) they treated u this way is because they take responsibility of u. The only way out, is for u to be independent.

God is responsible for everything that happens in human life
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Truvelisback(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Barims:

How?
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by NaijaSatanlst: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
Read the book of Genesis1:1 downward. Adam and Eve, sinned and were cursed and humanity suffered too as a result of the curse.

Who created a system where innocent babies will get a curse placed on them for what they did not do?
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have (3) things to say
1. Are you a w*man? (If yes, then post feet or stfu. If no, then well idc).
2. You can’t sue them (as in, you legally and financially can’t, but you already knew that).
3. Study Gnosticism and Deism.
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by LordReed(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
You don't need to sue them to stop practicing religion. Once you attain your independence financially you can set yourself up anyway you wish. Don't make a stink of it while you are attached to their financially aprons, they may take advantage of that to make things unbearable for you. When you are independent you can tell them in non confrontational ways so that you can maintain relations while making it clear what your personal stance is.
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Truvelisback(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Who created a system where innocent babies will get a curse placed on them for what they did not do?
No system was created. Sin begets sin because of our root. e.g When a mother who is HIV Positive gives birth, the baby becomes HIV positive too.
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
ElixExo:
I have (3) things to say
1. Are you a w*man? (If yes, then post feet or stfu. If no, then well idc).
2. You can’t sue them (as in, you legally and financially can’t, but you already knew that).
3. Study Gnosticism and Deism.

I'm a guy
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Barims:

I'm a guy
sad
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by NaijaSatanlst: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Truvelisback:
No system was created. Sin begets sin because of our root. e.g When a mother who is HIV Positive gives birth, the baby becomes HIV positive too.
Ok, but was the mother born HIV positive?

If once upon a time there was nothing but god, then who created the system where innocent people will get blamed for what they did not do.

Why did god extend the curse to the rest of humanity instead of just Adam and Eve undecided...You know, the people who actually offended him?
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by WretchedMan: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Ok, but was the mother born HIV positive?

If once upon a time there was nothing but god, then who created the system where innocent people will get blamed for what they did not do.

Why did god extend the curse to the rest of humanity instead of just Adam and Eve undecided...You know, the people who actually offended him?

I plead with you in the name of your parents to help me with any amount of money possible

I will be very grateful

Please.....
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Kobojunkiee: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Barims:
Is that what the Allah of Islam teaches? undecided

The God of the Bible instead teaches that man is fully responsible for his choices in this life. undecided
Re: I Want To Sue My Parents by Barims(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Is that what the Allah of Islam teaches? undecided

The God of the Bible instead teaches that man is fully responsible for his choices in this life. undecided

Stupid people like you will always believe what they say to you,, can't use your common sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Allah Is Removed From Hausa Bible / Christianity On The Pace To Becoming Minority Religion In US / Please Recommend A Church In Abuja With Few Offerings + No House Visit Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.