Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 (63016 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Americanboy35: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chai, Nigerians can like venza sha... wink
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Burgerlomo: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congrats! After this will be a house IJN, Amen. cool

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Kemimarch16(f): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by cocolacec(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
TunezMediaTV:
Fast rising Yoruba filmmaker, Bewaji Folashade takes to her social space to celebrate the birth of her first car which she claims has been her best achievement so far this year. She wrote on her page;

"I get to celebrate my first major achievement in this weird year. 2020 will get better for us all. But due to social distancing I will be washing it from here for you guys"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBnLwsdHi4I/?igshid=ykmrrwhheb0e

Why is she blocking the plate number?
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by lagdmark(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:
See her cheap wig. What a lokito.
She is just a beginner, in 10 years from now she will get there.

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by JeffreyOraz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
So car na achievement
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by janedonez(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations babe. Small babe with big God
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
most nigerians are so dumb, especially their females u guys lack self esteem...if it was an american,australian or european that bought a cardilac or benz and dressed like dat u won't codemn her dressing but becus she is black u saw her dressing as a fault... Bleep blacks, blacks hate blacks.. tueh angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by osejie17(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:
you horror sha

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by MsNorgan(f): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
nice one smiley
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by vasco01(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:

Cheap wig with expensive car

#bad Belle

Better cheap wig with expensive car than expensive with with lift car or rather no car

3 Likes

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by idonhammer: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congrats sweety
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by LordOfTheGame: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:

It is better to wear a 'cheap' wig, look good and celebrate your breakthrough than to wear expensive wig, look hot and be jumping from one bed to another. I am a full blooded Igbo man and I celebrate any person hustling genuinely no matter where s/he comes from.

Congratulations to you our fast rising actress.

5 Likes

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
ajimotoke:
Congrats dear, I hope your body is not included grin if you know you know.

How much are they paying per show that she will put together to buy Venza car luxury. Of course, she uses her pussy in exchange for Venza.
Yoruba movie producers don't pay much money...
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Iceberg3: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Too bad,no owambe for coneheads grin
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by saajus: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Shut your stupid mouth up. Let's respect women. Why do we always think women can't achieve anything without their body. Will you be happy if someone asks your hard-working mum or sisters such question if they achieve something.
ajimotoke:

2 Likes

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Myself2(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:

Enemy of progress. Yinmu

Person buy venza shey na wig she no fit buy ?

3 Likes

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
slimfit1:
Poverty is a curse. By the way I met a retired footballer today we talked for 30 minutes. He said to me you don't judge prosperity by the car you drive. He still drives an hybrid in Liverpool. We need sense in this Nigeria.

Not poverty, everyone has a preference. Some people value good looks and spend a lot on clothes. Some people value properties but you can hardly see them wearing expensive or good clothes. Some value cars, some spend on good foods, it depends on your preference.
I knew a man whose family hardly eat good food and wear rags, they eat garri everyday and even beg, but he was building a house.
I had a Church member who had a jeep and was the first person I ever saw with a camera phone back then, just go to anywhere they bend down to select, she will pick and buy.
People have preferences.

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
slimfit1:
Poverty is a curse. By the way I met a retired footballer today we talked for 30 minutes. He said to me you don't judge prosperity by the car you drive. He still drives an hybrid in Liverpool. We need sense in this Nigeria.

You no get sense pa pa.. undecided
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by saajus: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maybe you've not heard about multiple streams of income.
You are highly disrespectful to women.. I hope you don't have one at home. You think she can't achieve ordinary Venza with her hard work. I have 3 workaholic sisters trying different businesses and they barely sleep. I would have given you a dirty slap if one of them bring a nice car home and you are asking if body is involved.

Gforce2015:

How much are they paying per show that she will put together to buy Venza car luxury. Of course, she uses her pussy in exchange for Venza.
Yoruba movie producers don't pay much money...

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by bakynes(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
There is something all the previous posters didnt observe. She said the Venza is her first Car. Lets be honest with ourselves, she was gifted that Car by most likely a man. How can a Yoruba Actress buy a Venza as her first car, did they pay her millions for her first movie role, it doesnt make sense. She ought to have bought something smaller before graduating to a Venza.She was gifted the Car she did not use her money to buy it.

2 Likes

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Sniper101(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
See me See person wey buy Venza grin
.....cheap wig vs awful dressing

If this buying of Venza is not "audio"
Then, it's obvious a "benefactor" gifted her the car.

Las las the kpekus have been put to use lipsrsealed
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:
wig ma wig...... cheap or xpensive. the main thing is to have savings
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by omooba969(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
ajimotoke:

Do you mean there are no hard working girls in Nigeria?
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by colossus91(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
cheap wig and expensive car lol....these things dont add!! grin
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Congratulations... May it not lead to your death. Amen!

Shut the hell up and face your front.. Ordinary to congratulate someone is heavy for you to say.. Cheap wig yet she just bought a car. What have you achieved this year? Oniranu!

It’s kalleee..., ogbonge and originally... 2 heavy blows ... bad advice and burial advice
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
pocohantas:

She bought wig she can afford!!!

You're talking like she needs it
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by wjxavier(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
A man who knows the value of a wig from a picture is....

NOT A MAN.

Of all the things that matter in this life and this year

You must really loathe yourself.

Shame.

meobizy:

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by AmazingELixir: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
cool

My next mob...Toyota venza 2013..

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Nice one, more achievement, may your blessing drown your enemies and bury your haters
Amen!!!
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
ajimotoke:
dia ala ROtfl mad man, I came to comment section for your type. You guys CRACk me up on nl
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by lullygold18(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations to her...ire a kari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Davido’s Girlfriend Flaunts Extra Long Braids – Yay Or Nay? Photos / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.