Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 (62967 Views)

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by afecgivers: 4:53am On Jun 20, 2020
I can't blame all these people talking down on you... If you consider how they have been suffering to make it in life, how some of them carry anointing oil about or do ritual yet their world failed them, how landlord chase them from one room to another, how they continue blaming their failure on their parents and uncles, definitely seeing successful people will shock them and they will begin to call you names like Ashawo, runs, Illuminati, Yahoo yahoo, maga don pay etc. May God continue to shame your haters and by this time next year you will come here to show us Toyota land Cruiser 2020model. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by jonahhh: 5:49am On Jun 20, 2020
meobizy:
See her cheap wig. What a lokito.

Cheap wig abi, woman buy car you dey nairaland dey complain of her wig... na you be Lokito. No go hustle

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Freezby2020: 6:27am On Jun 20, 2020
meobizy:

What brought wig in this matter. WHAT HAS WIG GOT TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. BLACK BELLE

2 Likes

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Kingrefreshed: 6:28am On Jun 20, 2020
slimfit1:
Poverty is a curse. By the way, I met a retired footballer today we talked for 30 minutes. He said to me you don't judge prosperity by the car you drive. He still rides a hybrid in Liverpool. We need sense in this Nigeria.

Hello Oga! A car should be a necessity!!! This thing you're talking a from a poor man's mentality. If you have money like Dangote, Alakija and Ordinary Money will you be riding Toyota Camry tiny light??
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Freezby2020: 6:28am On Jun 20, 2020
meobizy:

What brought wig in this matter. WHAT HAS WIG GOT TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. BLACK BELLE
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by pretyval: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Shebi we were taught in school that a car is a liability? Me don confuse now self... Congratulations ma
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Lawalmd(m): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2020
meobizy:
By their words you shall know them, enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by cray91(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Pussy don finally pay. imagine someone calling A Car purchase as an achievement haha
TunezMediaTV:
Fast rising Yoruba filmmaker, Bewaji Folashade takes to her social space to celebrate the birth of her first car which she claims has been her best achievement so far this year. She wrote on her page;

"I get to celebrate my first major achievement in this weird year. 2020 will get better for us all. But due to social distancing I will be washing it from here for you guys"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBnLwsdHi4I/?igshid=ykmrrwhheb0e
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by cray91(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2020
before nko? you think say na talent dey buy dem things.

many Men actores wey don dey industry for years sef never fit afford camry pencil imagine this small girl get venza
A kid sef will know better lol
ajimotoke:
Congrats dear, I hope your body is not included grin if you know you know.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by cray91(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2020
I'm telling you! imagine someone calling a car purchase an achievement. Poverty mentality!

Mtchewww
slimfit1:
Poverty is a curse. By the way, I met a retired footballer today we talked for 30 minutes. He said to me you don't judge prosperity by the car you drive. He still rides a hybrid in Liverpool. We need sense in this Nigeria.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by MrDoGood(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2020
meobizy:

You be woman wrapper. When men start to know original, fake, cheap or expensive wig ?
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by amozo: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2020
meobizy:
But her car can buy wing .bad belle pplr

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Akfrenzy(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2020
ajimotoke:

She could've left the Plate number open let's tell her the original owner �
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Ade977: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2020
saajus:
Maybe you've not heard about multiple streams of income.
You are highly disrespectful to women.. I hope you don't have one at home. You think she can't achieve ordinary Venza with her hard work. I have 3 workaholic sisters trying different businesses and they barely sleep. I would have given you a dirty slap if one of them bring a nice car home and you are asking if the body is involved.

You want to vouch for who you don't know how she makes her money. You surprised me.
You know your sisters but these ladies in the movie industries you don't know...

.you don't know what they do to argument their income. You don't know what essence they go to catch their prey. You don't know what methods they use to achieve their aims. You don't how far they will go to get them what they want.

By the way, I will like to know your illustrious and industrious sisters for friendship.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Teeboi56: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2020
Congrats
U are buying expensive car while some of ur colleague are on sick bed ,need ur help Sio
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Sarang(f): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2020
slimfit1:

Why are some Nigerians so envious?!

Tufia!
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Sarang(f): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Kido90:
This is a refurbished Nigerian used car. The rear lights are faded whereas the headlights have been polished.
Congratulations all the same.

We still drive refurbished.

Car nah car!!!
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Sarang(f): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2020
cray91:
I'm telling you! imagine someone calling a car purchase an achievement. Poverty mentality!

Mtchewww

Whatever she calls achievement for her is ACHIEVEMENT

But
I’m sure you don't have bicycle wheel
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Sarang(f): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2020
ajimotoke:

Shut the Bleep up!!!
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by slimfit1(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Hello Oga! A car should be a necessity!!! This thing you're talking a from a poor man's mentality. If you have money like Dangote, Alakija and Ordinary Money will you be riding Toyota Camry tiny light??

If i have a company i will be more fullfilled with it than a car. A car is a liability. I've seen millionaires that drives cars that they can buy more than a thousand times.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by slimfit1(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Sarang:

Why are some Nigerians so envious?!

Tufia!

Envious of what sir a car please.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by dcasca(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Congratulations to her.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by dederocs(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2020
Poverty mentality is the cause of this, what a post.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by cray91(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2020
yes i don't have and thanks for your horrible assumption!
Sarang:

Whatever she calls achievement for her is ACHIEVEMENT

But
I’m sure you don't have bicycle wheel
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Fayopstech: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
abeg bro wetin concern you with cheap wig or not.....u better go and hustle
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by olabolawasiu(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2020
meobizy:

Does this really necessary?
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Graceteey(f): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Congrats Madame

More grease to your labia Majora and Labia Minora cool
Bad child of a good mother ����
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Sarang(f): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
cray91:
yes i don't have and thanks for your horrible assumption!

You are welcome
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Sarang(f): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
slimfit1:

Envious of what sir a car please.

Yes a car.
And yes envious of a CAR.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by dammyagboola(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Congratulations sis, more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Kingrefreshed: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
slimfit1:

If i have a company i will be more fullfilled with it than a car. A car is a liability. I've seen millionaires that drives cars that they can buy more than a thousand times.

How is a Car a liability?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.