Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 (63320 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by zoghys: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
meobizy:
See her cheap wig. What a lokito.

You are such a sad guy.

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by earnit2: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
car is really not an achievement its liability

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by tezzwb(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
meobizy:
Common bicycle � you don't have,and you're here saying trash.

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Federalmike: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
nairavsdollars:
You buy Venza and you look like this?

like you can afford pencil camery ?

1 Like

Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 21, 2020
ibkayee:

SCREAMING

Wow! So good to see you're still around. Remember a guy who used to hit on you and always tried to trick you into solving some irrelevant math about 4-5 years ago? Probably not. But I can't mention the username though. grin
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by ibkayee(f): 12:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Reinaldo:

Wow! So good to see you're still around. Remember a guy who used to hit on you and always tried to trick you into solving some irrelevant math about 4-5 years ago? Probably not. But I can't mention the username though. grin
Lol I don't recall smiley
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by TunezMediaTV: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
meobizy:

Shut ur trap
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol I don't recall smiley

That's okay...was a long time ago. Will drop my former handles. That should help.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by ibkayee(f): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Reinaldo:

That's okay...was a long time ago. Will drop my former handles. That should help.
What’s your former handle?
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
ibkayee:

What’s your former handle?

Lol...so I just went through my posts on my previous accounts and facepalmed so hard. Lol...no way I'm dropping those handles. cheesy
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by ibkayee(f): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Reinaldo:

Lol...so I just went through my posts on my previous accounts and facepalmed so hard. Lol...no way I'm dropping those handles. cheesy
Lol that bad? Ok I’ve messaged
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol..okay
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
ibkayee:

I connected.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by majidball: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
who be she
me no know her ohhhh
never even seen in any movie before
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 by Kingrefreshed: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
slimfit1:

If i have a company i will be more fullfilled with it than a car. A car is a liability. I've seen millionaires that drives cars that they can buy more than a thousand times.

Yes but they drive cars abi? Why wouldn't they walk of a car is a liability Funny Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Surprises His Pregnant Wife On Her Birthday / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.