Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (34249 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Iceberg3: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Even from the safety of their keyboards, I can bet you that most of them have soiled their pants.

Them dey fear to even make online comments undecided

The fear of Asari to them is the beginning of wisdom..

My friend, Iceberg3 and justiceleague1 quickly went to change their monikers to females.

Them don wear female dress even online grin

MENTALus tantalus

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Angelfrost(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Glorymax:
Lies upon lie. MNK never made such statements nor urge his followers to do so. Asari, now I know that you can lie for Africa. This is the dumbest one from you that can make you lose even your closest admirers.
Biafra is a free Nation with respect for human rights and religious freedom. If you have skeleton in your cupboard, that's the only thing that will keep you frightened. If you like don't listen to your people that have advised you to go and work with him, that's if you've repented of the accusation against you

Biafra is??! Or "Will be"??!.... Please, get serious!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Simbrixton(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
philip0906:

Lemao...So it's everyone who's against the clowns called ipob that are Yoruba?

Lemao!

You need to smell the coffee, y'all are a bunch of joke
OFE MMANU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Who listens to this pig again
you think you can play region card on Biafrans?
man, you are a lone voice in the wilderness.

This your statement shows that your security contract to guard your oil for Fulanis
has been renewed.

There are only three places for freedom fighters:
1, Prison
2, Exile
3, grave

If you are not in one of these places, you are a saboteur

Shut up
Kanu is a foolish region bigot.
I have heard worse in his stupîd Biafra radio .

Woe betide that pig kanu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nchenches: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/19/biafra-asari-dokubo-blasts-nnamdi-kanu-video/
Nobody ever said non Christians shall be killed off In Biafra.
This is typical of one of those lies some elders of non Igbo people in old eastern region told Hassan Katsina in 1967 that led to seizures of oil blocks in the south after Gowon’s creation of Rivers and Cross Rivers States to scuttle Biafra.

But who brings this Asari Dokubo and whatever he represents into Biafra? Can’t Igbos have Biafra, possibly with any non Igbo group which agrees to Biafra?

Asari Dokubo is a typical enemy of Biafra restoration efforts.
He is an enemy to his Ijaw.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
brize:
I never believed, until I saw that the news was oming from dailypost.

Asari Dokubo should know that no matter the amount he is paid to rant about KANU, he will never succeed in bringing him down.... in fact KANU will welcome your rants and media fights, so that you will expose yourself more and he (KANU) will bury you alive.

KANU survived months in DSS dungeon and was looking enviously fresh in prison...... He survived during his difficult travels on waters and seas of different countries on his way to Israel........

Asari should know he can't win him in anyway at all.
Kanu is a SENSELESS coward.

Asari has more values than him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Billygee2u: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Glorymax:
Lies upon lie. MNK never made such statements nor urge his followers to do so. Asari, now I know that you can lie for Africa. This is the dumbest one from you that can make you lose even your closest admirers.
Biafra is a free Nation with respect for human rights and religious freedom. If you have skeleton in your cupboard, that's the only thing that will keep you frightened. If you like don't listen to your people that have advised you to go and work with him, that's if you've repented of the accusation against you
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Billygee2u: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Who listens to this pig again
you think you can play region card on Biafrans?
man, you are a lone voice in the wilderness.

This your statement shows that your security contract to guard your oil for Fulanis
has been renewed.

There are only three places for freedom fighters:
1, Prison
2, Exile
3, grave

If you are not in one of these places, you are a saboteur

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by blakkydikky(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Dokubo is drunk. I can smell the ogogoro in his mouth from here.
but to say the truth,he is not "Usain Bolt".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nchenches: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Glorymax:

Asari is gradually destroying whatever reputation is left in him.

How many enemies of Biafra bothered to sing alleluia here from Asari’s lies?
Asari Dokubo, Biafra can be restored even if you rant against Biafra from now till restoration day.
By calling yourself a Biafran, you make big fool of yourself.

You and whichever group you represent can easily have your own country from Biafra, but never from Nigeria. Develop more sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
IgboFlatHeads:
Flat heads will not like this cheesy
Just to oil ur ignorance....... cheesy grin

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nchenches: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
blakkydikky:
but to say the truth,he is not "Bolt".

A good General fights to survive, in order to fight for his cause on another day.

But a bad General fights and fights to the death; can’t fight for his cause another day.

Asari Dokubo needs to develop more sense, perhaps including you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Gentlec198(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
One Nigeria, but we don't share common ideology always on tribal differences with hatred let the country divided so we can no where we belong and who is ruling., because we are been deceived in this nation answering one Nigeria, whereas we never loved each other
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Staphylococcus: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

South Sudan is the fastest growing in economy in Africa as we speak now, while ur zoo Nigeria (Niggar-area) is the most corrupt country in West Africa . Shameless things.

Are you on drugs?

South Sudan?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
donnie:
NK no doubt is a very intelligent Man and his influence in Igboland is unquestionable. I also admire his courage and vision.

However, as it has to do with the plan of YAHUAH for his people at this time, I cannot say that I agree with the IPOB/ Biafra modus operandi. I understand their agitations and I believe that they have been well laid out and voiced.

But an underatanding of the scriptures, our country Nigeria and the world as it is today will bring you to the conclusion that a number of things are not right.

1. Before YAHUAH brings deliverance, he calls his people ISRAEL to repentance.
Repentance from following false Babylonian religions like Christianity, Islam and Judaism. YAHUAH gave his people no religion, HE GAVE THEM LAWS.

2. Repentance and obedience to the Commandments, forsaking all idols. White Jesus, Mary, statues, etc have taken the place of YAHUAH and his true son, YAHUSHA, the black MESSIAH.
Shun stealing, killing, kidnapping, and all forms of lawlessness and return to YAHUAH.
Igbo Businessmen should be known for hosnesty and truth, not deceit or fake and counterfeit products and services.

3. Love and respect for other Isrealite besides Igbo. I find that even in Igboland, there are ethnic groups that are disregarded and treated as slaves. I even learned that these "Osu" were those who served the priests of the temples in ancient times. How wouldn't YAH punish such discrimination.

Then we have others like Yorubas, Ibibio, Tivs, Efiks etc. which Igbos have over the years taken for granted, or regarded as less than themselves favouring only their own.

Igbos must learn to seperate politics from TRUTH. Others don't have to like or support your agitations or political aspirations to be your brothers. It's the reason your neighbours look and handle you with care and suspicion. Even if you have your own country, you will still have these problems among yourselves.

4. Allies with Ashkenazi (fake/white) Jews? You cannot be allies with ESAU and claim to be pursuing a god-given agenda. Cant you see they rejected your quest to be joined to their state of Israel. They know your DNA is the same as the rest of the Israelites in sub-saharan Africa.

They fear that, accepting you will mean loosing their estate. Of course they could have lied about the results if they saw some natural resource they could control in your land. Is that the reason you're eager to have all of Niger Delta join you? And if you had their full backing to break away, you might easily get out, because the US will likely join in support. Break those ties and love your own brothers!

5. Understanding the times. Understanding what time it is in YAH's kingdom is important because these are the times of his judgements. What ISRAEL must do now is REPENT and trust no more in the arm of FLESH because YAH has begun to pour out his judgements upon the nations. And he is no respecter of persons. ISRAEL are the salt of the earth and we would either keep our saltiness by returning to the covenant or be castaway.
thank God there are still men of wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
MoIbrahim:
I am not Ben Johnson. I am not Hussein Bolt. Lol!
because he serves the caliphate and is under oath before yar adua granted him freedom
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
SLAP44:
Dokubo is drunk. I can smell the ogogoro in his mouth from here.

Truth is bitter bro!

Only a coward runs away

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
TripleOh7:
Biafra is going to be a pseudo-Jewish state no doubt.

And with the kind of intolerance shown by IPOB members, I fear for the lives of Christians but especially Muslims in the republic of Biafra.
there are no moslems in biafra, religion of kettle
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nchenches: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
MightySparrow:
Biafra is a huge joke ochestrated by seasoned comedians

Sworn Parasite for life speaks.

You must be weaned from your life of parasitism.

Asari Dokubo is on his own. Don’t sing Alleluia.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Cheeryfeet:
It simply shows you people don't know History. If you like call him drunk. It's just what will happen. MNK has already been passing the subtle messages, from telling you that Igbos are from Jewish nation to dressing like them or going on exile to Isreal. When Biafra is actualized, he will declare it a Jewish state but the painful part is that there own Judiasm is mixed with occultism. You people don't know anything. Wait till then that is when you will know the full meaning of genocide. They will declare their religion, state religion and anybody that opposes it will be termed a traitor. Only God knows what the punishment will be. If you are lucky,they will banish you to the Zoo. ( Nigeria). SMH
Christian world betrayed biafra in 1967,even the pope threatened ojukwu to release the 18 whitemen arrested by col Joe achuzie who were building roads and bridges for the NA.
Biafrans will have no problem with Judaism,we have always been occultic,so it's no problem.
Let me ask you this,are we supposed to be scared?
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Let's organize a boxing match for these two old fools
Must you comment? Even if you don't have sense can't you pretend as if you have one?
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by kolade560: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

Look at an idiot that doesn't know history
grin
Okikaneseokwu:

Look at an idiot that doesn't know history

e pain am

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by fof1: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/06/19/biafra-asari-dokubo-blasts-nnamdi-kanu-video/

Deceit of Lucifer. Which Jewish State. It can not Stand. Pls Disregard d Rantings of Kanu. How many are in Judahism. A minority of Minority? Just Pass it away. He is Day Dreaming Pls. Biafra will be a Secular State or at most, a Christian State.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Charly68: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kanu claimed he gave Asari 20m naira for certain assignment but Asari denied at first but came out again to say,the money was not enough to take care of Kanu boys that was under his training ...everything na money ..
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Even from the safety of their keyboards, I can bet you that most of them have soiled their pants.

Them dey fear to even make online comments undecided

The fear of Asari to them is the beginning of wisdom..

My friend, Iceberg3 and justiceleague1 quickly went to change their monikers to females.

Them don wear female dress even online grin

How will you know how to make use of common English words when brain is totally empty. Just go through ur write-ups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Justiceleague1: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
NLandIsHypocriit:
How will you know how to make use of common English words when brain is totally empty. Just go through ur write-ups.

Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi!!!!!

See how the entire life of LexngtonSteele ivartheMENTAL was summerized in just a single simple sentence lolsssssss BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA....

grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by khalids: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
You have to respect Asari Dokubo....he is on a different level....

He went against govt and when things got heated .....he never ran away and abandon his people...
He has earned the right to say what ever he wants....even though we know na chop money all they find.

But as fr Kanu, You cannot start a war and when things get heated you run and leave your people to face the music....Thats a no, no
Don't start what you cant finish

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by 3310adeb: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Don't mind this guy, he collected $10million from yar'adua and betray the whole biafra...
Build University in Benin republic and many other things outside Nigeria which his fellow Biafra are not benefiting from....
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
all I can see is two idoiots fighting for their own pockets

When biafra will come it won't come from ordinary noise makers gadflies and frustrated nags

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by olajizz01(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Staphylococcus:

grin

Money first!

The case of Biafra would be like Sudan. The whole world thought North Sudan was the problem. After break-up, South Sudan became a war zone
You are wise,you just said what's in my mind,in as much as I want Nigeria to divide as quick as possible,grouping of SS with SE will be a time bomb that will explode in no time,their case will worst than that of South Sudan because they are more complexed than South Sudan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aliyu Abubakar Dies In Car Accident: Aisha Abubakar's Son Dies / Falz Condemns The 2023 General Election Result / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.