Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (34232 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by LexngtonSteele: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:

NLandIsHypocrit to his useless homosexual father:
That one pain you well grin it's actually STEEL and there's actually no mistakes about your intensive Monika. Seeing your picture your obviously a criminal grin grin
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2020
Area4Area:
You are very correct on this, Kanu has been openly degrading the Christian religion, he had called all denominations all manner of names and he knows fully well that most Igbos are Christians, I won't say anything about his hate for Islam.
In one of his recent videos, he was heard saying that pastors and priests are evil because they are not speaking about the "ongoing genocide against christians" and anyone who attends a church will go to hell, imagine what a person born of a woman is saying and no IPOB member or supporter opposed him.
So someone who claim to be next to God and you keep funding him and his scams with your tithes and offerings then when some forces are killing those funding him through tite and offerings he will turn a blind eye, such person isn't evil? There's absolutely something wrong with you people's brains from creation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Richygold21(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
IT IS VERY VERY GLARING THAT U ARE SINGING PRAISES!! U MOST HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED! NNAMDI KANU IS A TRUE FIGHTER, HONESTLY I DONT KNOW HIM FROM ADAMS!!! BUT LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT HIM HAS BEEN AMAZING!! VERY SOUND ,EDUCATED PERSONALITY!! HE GOES BY PREACHING GOSPEL OF TRUTH! HE LOST HIS FATHER AND MOTHER , HIS HOUSE WAS WRITTEN OFF! THIS NEVER DETER HIM ! AND THE STRUGGLE TRIPLED!! HIS A TRUE FIGHTER...
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by blakkydikky(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Nchenches:

A good General fights to survive, in order to fight for his cause on another day.

But a bad General fights and fights to the death; can’t fight for his cause another day.

Asari Dokubo needs to develop more sense, perhaps including you.
... A good general wouldn't leave his people to die like chicken while he ran away to f*ck olosho. So,you should know you are the one that needs sense here not that one albino will be using your brain to play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by israelmao(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
If only you don't have a watery brain, you would have understand that a genuine freedom fighting is done from exile and not for Asari to be in the territory of his supposed enemy and get paid monthly by the supposed enemy and yet still claim a freedom fighter against the same enemy, and f@@ls like actually believe him. What a zoo
It's obvious you do have a "watery brain" as you said and that brain needs urgent surgical operation for proper reconfiguration,someone who has a "watery brain" is quick in hurling insults on people.Going back to history,Abraham Adesanya,Femi Falana,Sowore,Abiola,Kudirat Abiola,Gani Fawehinemi, and others were freedom fighters who withstood military rule to give us democracy in Nigeria,these people were brave and genuine freedom fighters who engaged opposition from the homefront they didn't go on exile to accomplish their cause.Ken Saro Wiwa and other eight Ogoni leaders fought for Niger Delta people at the homefront and Ojukwu likewise fought for Igbo.Martin's Luther King Jnr.was a freedom fighter, he didn't run,Nelson Mandela was also a freedom fighter, he didn't run,Gandhi Mahatma mobilized two million indians to achieve his non-violence movement against opposition,he didn't do it on exile.The list is just endless,
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Okikaneseokwu: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Are you on drugs?

South Sudan?

Simply to make a research, u are fooling yourself here.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2020
israelmao:

It's obvious you do have a "watery brain" as you said and that brain needs urgent surgical operation for proper reconfiguration,someone who has a "watery brain" is quick in hurling insults on people.Going back to history,Abraham Adesanya,Femi Falana,Sowore,Abiola,Kudirat Abiola,Gani Fawehinemi, and others were freedom fighters who withstood military rule to give us democracy in Nigeria,these people were brave and genuine freedom fighters who engaged opposition from the homefront they didn't go on exile to accomplish their cause.Ken Saro Wiwa and other eight Ogoni leaders fought for Niger Delta people at the homefront and Ojukwu likewise fought for Igbo.Martin's Luther King Jnr.was a freedom fighter, he didn't run,Nelson Mandela was also a freedom fighter, he didn't run,Gandhi Mahatma mobilized two million indians to achieve his non-violence movement against opposition,he didn't do it on exile.The list is just endless,
Obviously you're a child and an illiterate student of history. So all these people you mentioned Falana, Gahnifayemi, Sowore even FFk you actually refer them as freedom fighters? grin grin what a child. Boy we're not talking about stomach and political fighters, we're talking about those who re fighting for an independence of Nation not even a country if your little sense can allow you to understand the difference. Do you know that the Nelson Mandela you mentioned took refuge in Biafra land, Igbo land precisely? Are you aware? Google about those who fought for the independence of western countries like America, Spain, Sweden Germany, Israel and many others then you may discover the level of your dumbness.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Area4Area: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
So someone who claim to be next to God and you keep funding him and his scams with your tithes and offerings then when some forces are killing those funding him through tite and offerings he will turn a blind eye, such person isn't evil? There's absolutely something wrong with you people's brains from creation.
Is he God to judge? What about when he said anyone who goes to church would go to hell? Did any pastor or priest force anyone of his money? The brains of people like you that had been brainwashed that don't know that there's a limit to what we should utter.

Same Christianity he's always badmouthing is the same religion he's trying to use to use to gain some points and he thinks everyone's brain is brainwashed like those of his followers and they can't read in between the lines
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Cheeryfeet: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Iceberg3:

grin
FYI proudly Flat head
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Cheeryfeet: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2020
SLAP44:

Hahahahahaha see paranoia for a people you even hate grin

Where Nnamdi Kanu leads us, we will go.
I don't hate anyone or anything. I am an Ibo FYI. Actualizing Biafra under Ojukwu would have been better than the path MNK is towing. He is on a just cause but a twist to it. He will lead you to hell. Thousands and thousands of people will die not from the zoo nor hunger nor army but from there fellow brothers whom they will see as traitors, you will then understand what the Bible meant by Brother will rise against brother, father against son and so on. It pains that things that are obviously open that people can't see it. Even MNK has been castigating the church openly. But we are all in it together. We all die there
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Cheeryfeet: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
engrchykae:
Christian world betrayed biafra in 1967,even the pope threatened ojukwu to release the 18 whitemen arrested by col Joe achuzie who were building roads and bridges for the NA.
Biafrans will have no problem with Judaism,we have always been occultic,so it's no problem.
Let me ask you this,are we supposed to be scared?
You are not supposed to be scared, but just know that what happened in Rwanda, Sudan, etc will happen in Biafra. Just so you know, nobody is immune from the massacre. In case you people think you will be safe. All of us are in it together. Just so you know, I am Igbo too
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Endlesspeace(f): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Cheeryfeet: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Area4Area:
You are very correct on this, Kanu has been openly degrading the Christian religion, he had called all denominations all manner of names and he knows fully well that most Igbos are Christians, I won't say anything about his hate for Islam.
In one of his recent videos, he was heard saying that pastors and priests are evil because they are not speaking about the "ongoing genocide against christians" and anyone who attends a church will go to hell, imagine what a person born of a woman is saying and no IPOB member or supporter opposed him.
Leave them, people don't know anything. They are just blind followers. They don't understand. Me I'm Igbo and I don't mind Biafra but the way MNK is, it will cause more harm than good not, not from external oppressors but it will now be the enemy within, which is more lethal and deadly.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Cheeryfeet: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
See dumb and dunce illiterate struggling to confuse people with sense.
Truly the name a person bears does matter. SMH
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by israelmao(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Obviously you're a child and an illiterate student of history. So all these people you mentioned Falana, Gahnifayemi, Sowore even FFk you actually refer them as freedom fighters? grin grin what a child. Boy we're not talking about stomach and political fighters, we're talking about those who re fighting for an independence of Nation not even a country if your little sense can allow you to understand the difference. Do you know that the Nelson Mandela you mentioned took refuge in Biafra land, Igbo land precisely? Are you aware? Google about those who fought for the independence of western countries like America, Spain, Sweden Germany, Israel and many others then you may discover the level of your dumbness.

Who is a freedom fighter,the aged and literate student?Doesn't it have to be for secession or attainment of nationhood alone?You can use knowledge of history to sort out those who fought for nation,tribe,and race among those I mentioned as a custodian of historical facts.Nelson Mandela served his 27years imprisonment in Africa South even though he sought for political asylum at a point.Did Ojukwu went in exile to fight for proposed Biafran nation?You claimed that a genuine freedom fighter needs to fight for the cause he believes In, in exile.Was Ojukwu not a genuine freedom fighter?Were those who fought within their nations not genuine?
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Soteriahascome: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2020
AD is right, NK is becoming a bra bra bra idiot

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by wivetic(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
If you want to be in Matchlocation for that fight then you must be hurry to get the tickets. The tickets for UFC 252 Miocic vs Cormier are available online. You can check the organizer’s UFC 252 stream website for the details about the tickets. If you do not act fast, you may no longer get that tickets.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Myer(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Glorymax:
Lies upon lie. MNK never made such statements nor urge his followers to do so. Asari, now I know that you can lie for Africa. This is the dumbest one from you that can make you lose even your closest admirers.
Biafra is a free Nation with respect for human rights and religious freedom. If you have skeleton in your cupboard, that's the only thing that will keep you frightened. If you like don't listen to your people that have advised you to go and work with him, that's if you've repented of the accusation against you

Who is the liar now?

https://www.nairaland.com/3854640/igbo-man-attends-church-pastored

Where is the respect for religious freedom?

Your hatred has blinded you. You're worse than racists that's why you will remain the underdogs in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
engrchykae:
there are no moslems in biafra, religion of kettle

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Yebosola(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yujin:

Certainly not true aboki. We don't need the SS for our viability. Any foolish group from the SS who buys into your deception the second time will all perish from your own hands. Let the other tribes in SS agitate for their own country and we will support them too. Paying some tired and expired agitators from the region to derail the present momentum of young bloods will never work. The Nigeria during Asari's hayday and that today is not the same. Nigeria has degenerated to become even worse than countries facing open wars. Asari can't be a distraction to us. We are moving on and set on getting a country we can be proud of. In your Nigeria, only fulanis are rightfully proud to identify with it because they can commit any crime and go Scot free. No one can prosecute them. Biafrans don't want such a country. The opportunities that Biafra will present for her youth will be so enormous that a lot of them will return from the various countries they've been scattered to.
You fulanis on the other hand are destroyers. All empires are known to bring an improvement in the development of the territories they control except the fulani caliphate. All your people know is destruction. Attack, pillage and burn down. No civilization, no structural improvement, monuments of any repute to show your contribution as a regional force. Nothing! See the Nigeria you controlled! It has been so degraded and battered. The life of an average Nigerian is worth below that of a dog courtesy of your people. Shame on you lots.
Biafra is our hope and we will give our all to see to her establishment. Let the other tribes choose which of the countries is more promising.

Are you talking of another Biafra or the same?where your brethren are still planning to Atikulate and Obitikulate in 2023, bunch of jokers, till u lots boycott Nigerian election before I take u serious.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Okoro your watery epistle still did not explain how the 5 SE states (whose current combined generated revenue is less than only Kano and Kaduna) would be viable without the oil from the South South especially in the early stages, which was the question.

Your issues with Alhaji Asari Mujahideen Dokubo and his Islamic Biafra SS wing is the headache of you and Nnamdi Ben Johnson.
Lol. We're not confined to the boundaries our enemy set for us. We know the extent of our lands and resources and no amount of the rubbish you and your likes repeat here will change the reality. So go on fasting and praying that the non-Igbo tribes of the SS will continue to reject Biafra. Mind you, the sword will continue to lay waste your region. It has always been like that and will remain so.
How Igbos will survive in Biafra is non of your concern terrorist fulani.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Yujin(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yebosola:

Are you talking of another Biafra or the same?where your brethren are still planning to Atikulate and Obitikulate in 2023, bunch of jokers, till u lots boycott Nigerian election before I take u serious.
Hatred doesn't help. You can criticize without showing envy.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Glorymax: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

Who is the liar now?

https://www.nairaland.com/3854640/igbo-man-attends-church-pastored

Where is the respect for religious freedom?

Your hatred has blinded you. You're worse than racists that's why you will remain the underdogs in Nigeria.

Though I didn't open the link you posted but I know the statement. Mind you, something led to something. There are questions that preceded that statement.
Anyway, thank you so much. We'll remain underdogs in your dream by the time you wake up, you will know where we are.

Enjoy your weekend and keep staying safe
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Myer(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Glorymax:

Though I didn't open the link you posted but I know the statement. Mind you, something led to something. There are questions that preceded that statement.
Anyway, thank you so much. We'll remain underdogs in your dream by the time you wake up, you will know where we are.

Enjoy your weekend and keep staying safe

Why have you been fighting for Biafra if not because you yourselves, no thanks to Ojukwu's personal ambition, have confined yourself to be untrust-worthy to rule this great nation.

When last did you hear an igbo ruling anything other than his state

It is you and your tribal bigots that keep dreaming of a figment of Biafra thar will never come true. Why? Because even among yourselves you dont trust yourselves.

Get out of my mentions.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by QuotaSystem: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. We're not confined to the boundaries our enemy set for us. We know the extent of our lands and resources and no amount of the rubbish you and your likes repeat here will change the reality. So go on fasting and praying that the non-Igbo tribes of the SS will continue to reject Biafra. Mind you, the sword will continue to lay waste your region. It has always been like that and will remain so.
How Igbos will survive in Biafra is non of your concern terrorist fulani.

You can go and negotiate that with your Islamic Biafra Terrorist leader Alh. Mujahideen Asari Dokubo, your SS IPOB Leader.

My own is to wake you from the delusion that the SE can secede and survive without SS compliance and oil. Even Mazi Nnamdi Bolt isn't that dumb grin

Better face your masquerade and stop seeing Fulani giants in your dreams.

“They are going to kill all Moslems, including myself, a critical stakeholder, a formal stakeholder in our Biafra – they will kill me! They will kill every member of my family, they will kill every Muslim.

“And they say go and work with Nnamdi Kanu, go and work with Nnamdi Kanu. Who is this idiot you want me to go and work with?

Dokubo quipped: “What are his credentials in our struggle? He rants. What is his badge of honour? 76 times in detention, still counting. I have not given up, I have not run away. I am not Ben Johnson, I am not Usain Bolt.”

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cheeryfeet:

You are not supposed to be scared, but just know that what happened in Rwanda, Sudan, etc will happen in Biafra. Just so you know, nobody is immune from the massacre. In case you people think you will be safe. All of us are in it together. Just so you know, I am Igbo too
wonders shall never end!
Igbos can never embark on killing each other.
Any Igbo who killed will have bloodguilt on him or her,it makes those who commit the crime of murder insane and useless in the Igbo society.
You aren't Igbo,you should have known.
Biafra have come to stay.
Christian Britain and France betrayed Christian biafra.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Glorymax: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

Why have you been fighting for Biafra if not because you yourselves, no thanks to Ojukwu's personal ambition, have confined yourself to be untrust-worthy to rule this great nation.

When last did you hear an igbo ruling anything other than his state

It is you and your tribal bigots that keep dreaming of a figment of Biafra thar will never come true. Why? Because even among yourselves you dont trust yourselves.

Get out of my mentions.

Thank you so much. From your tone, I can see you're angry heated up but am very relaxed. Take it easy and work on till everything plays out
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by ugbanante: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
U are at liberty to make or not to say your mind.
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Yebosola(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yujin:

Hatred doesn't help. You can criticize without showing envy.

This is not hatred, boycott future elections, then u will b taken serious ,your elites are enjoying goodness of been Nigerians, you are enjoying good market on your fake inmportation, yet u are yarning dust,.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Cheeryfeet: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
engrchykae:
wonders shall never end!
Igbos can never embark on killing each other.
Any Igbo who killed will have bloodguilt on him or her,it makes those who commit the crime of murder insane and useless in the Igbo society.
You aren't Igbo,you should have known.
Biafra have come to stay.
Christian Britain and France betrayed Christian biafra.
Well. No need of arguing, let's just pray it doesn't get to that. I don't know how old you are but you sound very naive, no insult intended. I told I'm igbo but you are in self denial that I'm not, the same way you are in denial of what I'm telling you. No problem, like I said we are all in it together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How True Are El-Rufai's Several Claims On Channels TV Interview? - Fact Check / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood / Buhari Ministerial List: Reno Reacts To The Inclusion Of Keyamo & Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.