Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC (22893 Views)

Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by lumiaibee: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2020
A.P.C change
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by abobote: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2020
of course we know, but the acting chairman of the B faction of APC

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Aiyegbajeje07: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Thank God for them oooo
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by tytifbju: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN. COMMENCEMENT DATE: 26th June-2nd July.

TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk
REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System
For Registration and more details, check my Signature
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by knowhowk: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Unigrad:

How can two different high court give different judgement?
Does a high court have the power to overrule another high court judgement?
Nigeria judiciary na cash and carry.
. Gbam !

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by MrMcJay(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Salvador1:
so ordinary state court supersedes that of federal high Court.

You have successfully filled your Brain with amala and ewedu .

Both state and Federal High Courts are courts of coordinate jurisdiction. Meaning they are equal.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by philipstanley(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Group of Blocked headed pipu

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by tesppidd: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2020
cheesy

Giadom is the Ali Modu Sheriff of APC.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Lorenzop: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2020
I love this....let the confusion continue...may God continue to confuse our enemies and put confusion in their midst as APC is confused. Amen

A party built on lies and propaganda championed by the lying machine himself...Lai Mohammed will always be faulty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Osanoghodua1: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Salvador1:
I heard that ize iyamu is not a carrying card member of APC that he couldn't prove his online membership either.

I see APC not having a candidate in this election

Many court cases are still on the way.

Yes IZE-IYAMU defection was partial because big the faction that existed in APC Edo, the big question is which ward did he register and understand whose leadership. I attended his defection as a friend and ally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by BERNIMOORE: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2020
MrMcJay:

Both state and Federal High Courts are courts of coordinate jurisdiction. Meaning they are equal.
The Rivers state court did not say he should stop parading himself as national chairman. The court only talk about parading himself as member National working committee..meanwhile the letter below is a waiver granted to Giadom at the national level which state High court cannot make a reversal ....here is the letter that knocked off the rivers state stand on NWC

ZOOM BELOW LETTER..

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Can we apply for recolonisation

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Handsomecole(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2020
This is why I didn't bother to read the initial nonsense fake news from the Nation newspaper...

https://www.nairaland.com/5938420/edo-primary-apc-writes-igp/3#90869861

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Karlifate: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Masterkernel1:
It was Oshiomhole that started it. They were all begging him, right now.... The chicken has gotten home to roast.

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by michoim(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2020
PDP mole in APC
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Noel19: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
He has lost it. If you are indeed the Acting National Chairman, you won't have to tell INEC. They will know

Odę sit in your room and be typing rubbish. Giadom is here to stay, if you don't like it go and continue asslicking Tinubu, or you can go and die.

Edo is not Lagos.

13 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by MrMcJay(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
The Rivers state court did not say he should stop parading himself as national chairman. The court only talk about parading himself as member National working committee..meanwhile the letter below is a waiver granted to Giadom at the national level which state High court cannot make a reversal ....here is the letter that knocked off the rivers state stand on NWC

ZOOM BELOW LETTER..

Can someone be the Chairman of the Apc without being a member of the NWC? Have you read the Apc's consultation on that?

It is like them cutting someone's legs and the person saying he still wants to be the captain of the high jump team.

As for the letter, wait for arguments to start as regards its validity.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by MrMcJay(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

Odę sit in your room and be typing rubbish. Giadom is here to stay, if you don't like it go and continue asslicking Tinubu, or you can go and die.

Edo is not Lagos.

Why are you insulting him? Did he insult you?
Why don't you make your points and leave insults aside.

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by clickwtB(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2020
THANK GOD A MOLE HAS BEEN UNCOVERED/EXPOSED.
HOW CAN A DEPUTY SEC. GEN. TAKE OVER THE LEADERSHIP OF THE PARTY WHEN THE HIERACHIES.....
IS FAR FAR FROM HIM.......
CONDOM HAS TORN!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by fergie001: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Osanoghodua1:

Yes IZE-IYAMU defection was partial because big the faction that existed in APC Edo, the big question is which ward did he register and understand whose leadership. I attended his defection as a friend and ally.
Explain more Sir for non-Edolites like us.
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Noel19: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2020
MrMcJay:

Why are you insulting him? Did he insult you?
Why don't you make your points and leave insults aside.

Odę! Who made you an advocate? Better put your coins where your mouth is before them change am for you.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by BERNIMOORE: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
He has lost it. If you are indeed the Acting National Chairman, you won't have to tell INEC. They will know
No..He needs to inform INEC because they can say that he did not come forward to claim his mandate..The letter below at the National level Has sealed His chairmanship. Congratulations Giedom

Zoom the Letter forwaded and High court proclamation as Acting APC chairman, and read..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Blitz888(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Another power grabber on the loose..

His desperation will be his undoing!
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by ospido: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
ednut1:
Can we apply for recolonisation

Seconded
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by badoh(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Captainrambo2:
giadom is sitting comfortably at apc secretariat abuja..

Only God knows where the other faction operates from.
Please who gave him the key to the party secretariat? Does he have any member of the NWC of the party supporting him on this? He's just deceiving himself and he knows.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by boookworm: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oshomole is going to regret the day he took up arms against Obaseki

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by tfelicityk(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Smiling...
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by ospido: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
MrMcJay:

Can someone be the Chairman of the Apc without being a member of the NWC? Have you read the Apc's consultation on that?

It is like them cutting someone's legs and the person saying he still wants to be the captain of the high jump team.

As for the letter, wait for arguments to start as regards its validity.

Please ask the Federal High Court Abuja.
I use God beg you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by CaptainFM1: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Masterkernel1:
It was Oshiomhole that started it. They were all begging him, right now.... The chicken has gotten home to roast.

*roost,

You are contextually correct too though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / We Are Under Military Siege In Rivers State - Wike / PDP: Sheriff, Makarfi Factions Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.