Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC (22895 Views)

Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by IamDavid(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
This Giadom guy is a clown, one that is desperate for power. This is a case where it is obvious that the people you are supposed to rule don't want you there. More so, it might be in many associations that the gen sec will act as acting chairman when the chairman is absent, but it seems not to be the case according to Apc constitution (since the office of the vice chairman is available). Also, the issue of "cash and carry" judgements will weaken the judicial system over time, if it's not checked. Did they go through the APC constitution before passing their so called judgement? I'm sure APC won't obey the court and nothing will happen.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by barrwebilor(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Salvador1:
so ordinary state court supersedes that of federal high Court.

You have successfully filled your Brain with amala and ewedu .

The Federal and state High courts are courts of coordinate jurisdiction. In a situation like this, the court(Rivers High Court) with the later/latest decision will prevail.
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Masterkernel1: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
CaptainFM1:

*roost,

You are contextually correct too though!

Thanks Man.
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by KGREAT(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
I am seeing what many Nigerians have not seen. When the Lord wanted to divide the kingdom from the hand of King David he influenced Rehoboam to make a nasty mistake, hence the lineage of David was left with only 2 kingdoms out of twelve. APC has disappointed Nigerians hence God is permitting the error of Oshiomole to oust APC from power.
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Dpharisee: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Which party secretariat? APC social media secretariat, right? Your Geidom cannot even serve all relevant parties with the so-called court order is the one you are saying is in charge of APC national secretariat. grin

The NWC led by Ajimobi is in charge of the authentic APC national secretariat. Geidom’s one man faction only exist in his fantasy and of course, the fantasies of irrelevant social media characters like you.

The APC primary will go ahead as planned and the name of the winner will be submitted to INEC by Ajimobi. If you like open 1k thread to promote Geidom on Nairaland, it won’t change anything.

Have they discharged Ajimobi? Nigerians are no longer falling for Tinubu Nation newspaper using a sick man for propaganda
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by seunmsg(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

Have they discharged Ajimobi? Nigerians are no longer falling for Tinubu Nation newspaper using a sick man for propaganda

That Ajimobi is currently undergoing treatment for Covid-19 doesn’t mean he is not the acting national chairman. He assumed that position in accordance to the constitution of APC and backed by a valid court pronouncement. Whether he has been discharged or not is irrelevant. If he’s indisposed, the national vice chairman south will act on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by obanla01(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ok o
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Austino50: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
After you have resigned from NWC of the party to contest election in Rivers State ? Anyway you a chairman on social media

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by BERNIMOORE: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Austino50:
After you have resigned from NWC of the party to contest election in Rivers State ? Anyway you a chairman on social media
Giedom was a genius, he already bypass NWC.. He doesn't need to be part of NWC.. Ok. All he needed from the Higher National federal level is a Waiver below Just Zoom ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Dansuqi: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
The Rivers state court did not say he should stop parading himself as national chairman. The court only talk about parading himself as member National working committee..meanwhile the letter below is a waiver granted to Giadom at the national level which state High court cannot make a reversal ....here is the letter that knocked off the rivers state stand on NWC

ZOOM BELOW LETTER..

Sorry sir,the rivers state high court judgment subsists until set aside
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Dansuqi: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
No..He needs to inform INEC because they can say that he did not come forward to claim his mandate..The letter below at the National level Has sealed His chairmanship. Congratulations Giedom

Zoom the Letter forwaded and High court proclamation as Acting APC chairman, and read..

Sorry sir,the waiver was not ratified by NEC
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

Edo is the only state in Nigeria that continues to fly their Aircraft even under lockdown, Obaseki is the final straw that has broken the back of the APC camel.
Now another group is trying to viciously take over the reins of the party from the leaders we have hitherto known.
To show that Giadom has presidential support he has a valid court directive in his favour and they security granted him to the party secretariat
everything would have been avoided if not for tinubu and oshomole greed. they had an agreement with Abba kyari before his death but now that he is no more they think they are now untouchable
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Dansuqi: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
INEC is Not to determine process of who becomes the acting chairman they are guided by the dictates of the order of superior court.. If a letter from National chairman States that a named gateman is given a waiver...the gateman Does not need to be part of NWC.. OK ...the waiver letter at the national level is ..A bypass...such bypass waiver letters are accepted until supreme court reversed the suspension of oshiomole and he retract the letter and vacate the recommendations... But as it stands now.. No time again.. Primaries is just 6 days to go..supreme court doesn't sit normally on exparte and interlocutory injunction... The least notice for supreme court is 14 days..so Congratulations Giedom..

Arw you dreaming or what
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Jack500: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
yoruba afonja u will never be president we prefer el rufia to Tinubu...no single vote from the south south and east

To hell with u and your 5% votes. Go and die with it. Nonsense.

Go and give it to the man that called ur mother hoes. S1aves

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Dansuqi: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Frankiss44:

No high Court restrained him from parading himself as chairman.. That will be an abuse of court process as the state high court in rivers has equal jurisdiction with that of the federal high court in Abuja that has extended his stay by 2 weeks... It is an the Supreme Court that can stop Giadom now

A high court has suspended his membership of nwc
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Dansuqi: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
barrwebilor:

The Federal and state High courts are courts of coordinate jurisdiction. In a situation like this, the court(Rivers High Court) with the later/latest decision will prevail.

Gbam,thank you.plus the rivers court gave a different order

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Jack500: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

How can an Orangutan[/b ]like you see people as humans. Go back to the fòrest where you belong, your specie of [b]monkeys are waiting for you at the top of an orange tree.

U mean ur daddy that fail to train u
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Dansuqi: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Giedom was a genius, he already bypass NWC.. He doesn't need to be part of NWC.. Ok. All he needed from the Higher National federal level is a Waiver below Just Zoom ..

Sorry the waiver is useless until ratified by NEC
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by madridsta007(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/im-the-acting-national-chairman-of-apc-giadom-writes-inec/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Congratulations Gaidom!
Heaven helps you as you move our party, the APC, to greater heights!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by ChukwuObe: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
The Rivers state court did not say he should stop parading himself as national chairman. The court only talk about parading himself as member National working committee..meanwhile the letter below is a waiver granted to Giadom at the national level which state High court cannot make a reversal ....here is the letter that knocked off the rivers state stand on NWC

Obviously you just went to school but you were never educated. Your parents really wasted their resources on you. It beats imgination that someone that went to school will believe there is a waver when you are leaving to contest for an election. Even in the civil service it has never happened. Maybe in the banana republic of Biafra where kanu the terrorist is the leader. To educate you more, constitutional waivers are for people that want to contest in a party where they were not members for long. How many leaders can you point out even in PDP that has enjoyed such a waiver when contesting for election as a member of NWC? Which school did you go? I am ashamed of any institution that gave you clean bill of health as a graduate. You went to school to waste time and resources. It is shameful indeed.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Noel19: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jack500:

U mean ur daddy that fail to train u

Nope! I'm talking to your Orangutan of a family that belong to a special breed of monkeys.
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by BERNIMOORE: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
ChukwuObe:

Obviously you just went to school but you were never educated. Your parents really wasted their resources on you. It beats imgination that someone that went to school will believe there is a waver when you are leaving to contest for an election. Even in the civil service it has never happened. Maybe in the banana republic of Biafra where kanu the terrorist is the leader. To educate you more, constitutional waivers are for people that want to contest in a party where they were not members for long. How many leaders can you point out even in PDP that has enjoyed such a waiver when contesting for election as a member of NWC? Which school did you go? I am ashamed of any institution that gave you clean bill of health as a graduate. You went to school to waste time and resources. It is shameful indeed.
No need replying you because it is all over you that you're Crying ..kpelle

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by BERNIMOORE: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Sorry the waiver is useless until ratified by NEC
... No time again.. Primaries is just 6days to go. Damage would be already done..kpelle

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by bizzibodi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
If victor Giadom is from rivers state then i see d hand of hand of Essau d wicked in this matter.
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Dansuqi: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
... No time again.. Primaries is just 6days to go. Damage would be already done..kpelle

No damage.Hilliard is in charge and uzodinma is going ahead with the primaries by monday
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Jack500: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Noel19:

Nope! I'm talking to your Orangutan of a family that belong to a special breed of monkeys.

Lolz, pigs Calling his daddy monkey. Tueh!
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Salvador1: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
barrwebilor:

OK go and chase giadom from office na...
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by earnit1: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
seriously
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Blame PDP grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by DSoj(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Why is this guy so desperate and stupeed
Re: ‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC by Okwyjesus(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Captainrambo2:
giadom is sitting comfortably at apc secretariat abuja..

Only God knows where the other faction operates from.

Do you mean it.By the time Wike give me contract from that free 72b. He will scatter APC finally.

APC may not have authentic candidate before deadline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / Photos From Ike Ekweremadu's 56th Birthday Celebration / Nigeria Is The ‘World Champion’ In Population Growth Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.