Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV (71617 Views)

Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company / Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by solsticey2k3(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by TruthSpeaker: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
That might attract a randy employer.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by tunary(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is serious
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by tunary(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
ehinmowo:
One thing I have come to understand beyond anything else is that with humans there is no universal law.

As absurd as that might be, he could get a job through that. That CV could fall into the hands of a cougar that would employ him and probably turn his life around. Life is very unpredictable.
Your making sense here bro
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by FlordFlorez(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
His village people are very strong.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Didi2d(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
A lady used such format to get a job in my place of work, but this was during her interview. She said it and everyone started laughing
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
OG wink
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Geestunnar(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
fairfora:
I've been busy laughing since I spotted it grin. Funny things always happening in Kenya. If lovers aren't glued together in bed, it would be something bizarre in the other news
True. When you see any news of a bizarre occurrence, without clicking, you just know it would be an East African country... really weird grin grin
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by shevon: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pentolution:
Here was what an applicant wrote as his hobby in his résumé.

Source: LinkedIn
Only in Kenya grin
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Wettoid123: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nigerians' cannot be so stupid, that is a Ghanian ç,v!
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by cray91(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
He might get the job. it's not about the CV or Resume
Pentolution:

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceberg3:
He must be a coneheaded structure. grin
that letter is not from Nigeria. in advance countries "making love" is no cause for hues and cries! just your choice in the right context! it raises a sense of absurdity and danger in underdeveloped countries like ours. e.g rape-not a geographical thing but the prevalence is more pronounced here!

1 Like

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
funny

check our signature please we are builders
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by FirstbornWds: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
ehinmowo:
One thing I have come to understand beyond anything else is that with humans there is no universal law.

As absurd as that might be, he could get a job through that. That CV could fall into the hands of a cougar that would employ him and probably turn his life around. Life is very unpredictable.

I agree with you wholly.

Not just a cougar. It might even with a curious boss, a jolly fella or some sort of person who considers him as a candidate that is able to bring something "different" with absolute uniqueness.

1 Like

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Theta1: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
That is Kenya for you.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Only in Kenya
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by jrusky(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Village people xey follow the guy that is it.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by izubext007: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
at least for management understanding
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author= post=90891546]Hehehehe grin cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy.

Orisirisi something!!!

Anyways, rather make love and not war! cool[/quote
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by DeeOne19: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Sinof(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Who else saw kisumu at the bottom of the CV? That should be in Kenya. I give up on any news from Kenya or Zimbabwe

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by tp2dcore: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
No be lie
ehinmowo:

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by calabardick(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pentolution:

were there recruiting gigolo?
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by TruthinAction: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
His mind is depraved. However, there are managers looking for people like him whose minds are also depraved. Remember, like attracts like.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Laidebrain(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
If the HR in-charge is someone with an interesting sense of humor. He might just laugh out loud.. Hence calling him up for an interview, and get the job if he perform well in the interview.

Pentolution:

2 Likes

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Old news.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sincerity indeed grin grin grin
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by AmDayo: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
ehinmowo:

you are on point sir

1 Like

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
you can only conclude after hearing from him, may he meant being friendly.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Lothario(m): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
LexngtonSteele:

Eyah, your sisters don hear am from them abi? grin

#yorubademon#
As your mothers don hear am from us also even tho them get cobweb pussy grin
#IGBOANGELS#
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by damosade(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kenyan cv
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Emanodimo(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
ehinmowo:

I was compel to login by your comment...Kudos...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.