Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV (71638 Views)

Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company / Young Man Showcases His Cv/resume In Unique Video Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Kendumazy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Ekpekus(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin
When you thought you have seen it all..
Imagine what the recruiter would be thinking on see that hobby
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by kyuniii(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Only been real.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Tbold01(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
unfortunate person
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by styless(f): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
lol...that's madness
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Mayng01(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Desperate to get the job by all means! Already telling the ceo, his legs are widely opened. Order of the day.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
This one is serious ooh.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Erhun10z: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
This life is soooooo unfair.
Someone just stated his/her hobby and you guys are making a big deal out of it.

The person like to do the do, na make am put am for there.
Who knows if he/she is audition for an 18+ movie?

1 Like

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
I can see Kisumu national polytechnic there, that's in Kenya. I knew such stories will be from either Kenya or Zimbabwe. Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
The owner of the CV is a very truthful and honest person, not a liar and dishonest person like most people are today. He got balls and I truly salute his courage.

3 Likes

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by davidswhales(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pentolution:
Here was what an applicant wrote as his hobby in his résumé.

Source: LinkedIn

Kisumu national polytechnic? That's in Kenya.. obviously the guy is a Kenyan. Well I am not surprised, it's what they are good at over there, and I am sure he definitely would get a job.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Onyi22(f): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin grin
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Goahead(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fortunately, this wasn't in Nigeria but Kenya, where weird stuffs are the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by humilitypays(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pentolution:
Here was what an applicant wrote as his hobby in his résumé.

Source: LinkedIn
The guy will get the job if the head of HR of the company he applied to is one of those old-mama-youngie or modern Nigerian unmarried feminists shocked cheesy
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by kaymart: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Airoflaw:
grin Love maker... I guess he meant making friends
exactly..
u r so on l
point
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by kaymart: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Airoflaw:
grin Love maker... I guess he meant making friends
exactly..
u r so on point
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by paulolee(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
he talk him mind na
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by alexsoftwork(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
ehinmowo:
One thing I have come to understand beyond anything else is that with humans there is no universal law.

As absurd as that might be, he could get a job through that. That CV could fall into the hands of a cougar that would employ him and probably turn his life around. Life is very unpredictable.

As in ehn, u never can predict ooo. The last job interview i attend, I did not dress well o. The "tell me about yourself question" I did not do well, yet I was taken.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by sugarlyn: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
He was only trying to boost his chances of getting a job just in case his female boss is a lover of ................
please help me complete am, NEPA just carried light
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by felixawe(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
That's integrity & honesty
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by naijacartoon: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Typos
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by sodeide2013: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hahahahaha.....hohohohoho
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please give that dude the job, he is an honest man.
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Geestunnar:
These East Africans though angry tongue
I've been busy laughing since I spotted it grin. Funny things always happening in Kenya. If lovers aren't glued together in bed, it would be something bizarre in the other news
Re: 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV by Onliie(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
ehinmowo:
One thing I have come to understand beyond anything else is that with humans there is no universal law.

As absurd as that might be, he could get a job through that. That CV could fall into the hands of a cougar that would employ him and probably turn his life around. Life is very unpredictable.
There is universal law, there are just exceptions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.