Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra (50455 Views)

Okechukwu Osuji Extradited From Malaysia After Being Found Guilty Of Scam / Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by foreshore(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by gonkin(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Remitter
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Isoduwa(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Separate your family away from the business because money and blood don't mix
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by FlordFlorez(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2020
jaxxy:

The money can be genuine and it may not be bt that isn’t even the argument now. It’s an issue of money laundering meaning even if it was genuine they will want to question it.
yes but if she had questioned her child & reject such money, she would've averted this shameless arrest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by propsvilla3: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Hope proper investigation was carried out before the arrest. Because 500 million might sound so big in our ears but not so when. Changed to dollars. One better business deal like Real Estate deals can fetch you that money.

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by mu2sa2: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2020
catfrog10:
These criminals all they do is monitoring Igbo people accounts out of envy and laziness to make their own money. Have they arrested those Hausa-Fulani kids driving Ferrari, Lamborghini in Abuja with no source of income? Igbo businessmen and women are scared of even keeping money in Nigerian banks as EFCC and ICPC are watching their accounts 24/7. Any transfer, even from legitimate business, they will invite you to their office and force you to give them some share from it. Even if you tell them...this is business money for goods; they will still want share. Spits!
Mr igbo man, keep quiet! Igbo businessmen and women my foot! N550m from a 24-year old school dropout with unknown means of livelihood! Sing me another song.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by CharlesJok3r: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2020
I came here to check the name of the bank that posted No Debit on her account.

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Austin1805(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2020
dominique:
Her son sent her proceeds from fraud and drugs and she happily received it, probably danced and gave God the glory too. Now she has entered hot water, her criminal son will rather stay behind and continue with his fraud than come back to bail her.
why are you people so hasty in tagging anyone from the south(Yoruba or Igbo) with huge amount of money or luxury cars a fraudster but when folks from the north were showing their Rolls Royce, y'all claim they were businessmen abi you think say buying Rolls Royce na beans

2 Likes

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by LaIabobo: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
Annoying country. You don't know the source of the money and yet you're rushing to freeze the account, initiate forfeiture processes, and arrest the poor woman. Have you established that the money was proceeds of crime?

So someone abroad cannot send money to his own money again. Stupid idiots.

Didn't you read??
ICPC recieved a petition about the transaction and froze the account during investigation.
The boy probably have some frenemies and they reported to ICPC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by propsvilla3: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2020
mu2sa2:
Mr igbo man, keep quiet! Igbo businessmen and women my foot! N550m from a 22-year old of unknown means of livelihood! Sing me another song.
My brother with good connect, even 18 year old boy can make that money in 6 hours. Though I don't know the guy and the source of his income but we should not also have the mentality that a Young guy can't hit it big.

3 Likes

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by afecgivers: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Useless icpc, what is the work of efcc again. No one is looking for lost money and you are here frustrating a primary school teacher for owning 550million. I know govt plan is for teachers to be poor forever. With that money you can bribe any SAN in Nigeria.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by 3plechief: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Our law enforcement always making a scene as usual.
The restriction on the account was lifted after a court order was presented to do so.It is routine for banks to verify these orders before they act on them.
Why arrest staff of GTB for following a valid order issued by a competent court?

3 Likes

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2020
emaxjey:
shocked
Where the boy see that kind money in the first place.. he con use him mama account wire am ..

To all legit hustlers out there.. patience is the key jare .. if you can't do the time don't do the crime ..

And please in case you need quality and affordable graphic designs for your business.. am here for you .. cool

MY BROTHER 550 MILLION NARIA IS ONLY 1.2 MILLION DOLLAR

PEOPLE GET THAT IN WALL STREET AS A YEARLY BONUS I MEANT BLACKS I MUST ADD

IF YOU GUYS ONLY KNOW WHAT BUHARI IS DOING TO NIGERIA ECONOMY AND AS WELL ITS FUTURE WE WILL WEEP

SHEBI THIS MORNING FORMER EMIR OF KANO WAS TELLING US THAT TESLA AS A CAR COMPANY ANNUAL SALES IS EVEN BIGGER THAT YEARLY NIGERIA BUDGET

NARIA HAVE GONE TO THE DOGS

PLEASE LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE WHEN PEOPLE HUSTLE ESCAPE THIS PRISON CALLED NIGERIA . OUR FULANI GOVERNMENT WILL NOT EVEN ALLOW THEM TO BRING BACK THE BADLY NEEDED DOLLARS FOR US AGAIN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Lexusgs430: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2020
She was just used as a money laundering/stealing mole..........
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Mftivi: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2020
mu2sa2:
Mr igbo man, keep quiet! Igbo businessmen and women my foot! N550m from a 24-year old school dropout of unknown means of livelihood! Sing me another song.
grin grin see mentality.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Coldie(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Its either they return the money back to the person who owns it or they give it to the woman.

Cause theres no need seizing the money be the icpc or whatever and then the government steals it again
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by DoubleEngine007: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Initially, He is a not real niggarrr

But after reading the article
Have concluded he must be a smart and a real niggarrr

grin Oh you mean implicating the mom ,makes him a fake nigga,but with the milli milli he stole,he is a real nigga,right?

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by IvarDboneless: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2020
heendrix:
As long as he got an Igbos name/decency. ...he's bleeping guilty there's really no need wasting time doing investigation sad
Finally na tribalism go kill you...mark my words.

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2020
mu2sa2:
Mr igbo man, keep quiet! Igbo businessmen and women my foot! N550m from a 24-year old school dropout of unknown means of livelihood! Sing me another song.

YORUBA MUSLIM ! WETIN UNA DEY EAT SEF

THEY THINK AND SOUND THE SAME LIKE THAT MURIC GUY

ENVY ,JEALOUS ,MADNESS, LAZY .DIRTY

ALWAYS TRYING TO TAKE WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM

IS THIS GENETIC?

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by semyman: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Association of Yahoo Boys' Mothers

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Caseless: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Damn niggaaar come and see how your co bomber disgraced his mom. Will you call him a real nigga or a fake nigaaar??
the bomber na donkey! He's greedy and that's why he had to use his mom's account.

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:
Its either they return the money back to the person who owns it or they give it to the woman.

Cause theres no need seizing the money be the icpc or whatever and then the government steals it again
X

SEIZING AND DISAPPEARING PEOPLES MONEY IS THE NEW TOOL TO WEALTH FOR ALL THESE GOVERNMENT AGENCY THESE DAYS

IT GOES AS HIGH AS THE ACTING DG EFCC

UNA READ THE MALAMI LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT YESTERDAY

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by overall90: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
All this because of Hushpuppy.
A case of they too.
They have not even invited the owner of the money for questioning rather they are saying he is nowhere to be found.
they are even silent on the fact that the pnd was lifted by acompetent court.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Kalusam(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
Ndi Malay...If you are hustling legit and you never make am, don't give up! #Legithustle is the real deal!
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by greypencils: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
tolu99:
Mother supporting yahoo
I swear, very active support self, na the mum give the guy courage. Even after her account had been frozen, she still get mind move the money.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Hedonisco: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2020
LaIabobo:

Didn't you read??
ICPC recieved a petition about the transaction and froze the account during investigation.

ICPC received a petition about the money in the account NOT about its source or any so-called transaction. So the only 'crime' here is that the woman had x amount on her account.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Fk1987: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Mutemenot:
Low mentality, why wire such amount into a single account when you can send to diff account n even get Bitcoin to save some. Menu niggas are cashing out indeed, we legit hustlers need to buckle up

Ah tells you bro.. With btc it can't be traced, he can leave it in his blockchain, dey resell am small small..
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Coldie(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2020
MondayOsunbor:
X

SEIZING AND DISAPPEARING PEOPLES MONEY IS THE NEW TOOL TO WEALTH FOR ALL THESE GOVERNMENT AGENCY THESE DAYS

IT GOES AS HIGH AS THE ACTING DG EFCC

UNA READ THE MALAMI LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT YESTERDAY
The fact that they are so much interested in only the money, they dont want to even see the son or even question him.

When the boy dropped out of school cause of lack of money, they didn't check the mothers account to ask y theres no money in it, then after they have sold lands borrowed to send the boy abroad one mumu, would just wake up and be asking u what's the source if your Money.

Its either they return it to her, or the original owner or the Anambra state government.

Icpc or whatever did not add anything to bring that money but now they want to reap where they did now sow

2 Likes

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by overall90: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
3plechief:
Our law enforcement always making a scene as usual.
The restriction on the account was lifted after a court order was presented to do so.It is routine for banks to verify these orders before they act on them.
Why arrest staff of GTB for following a valid order issued by a competent court?

The people are thieves.
They said while she is being investigated.a case of forfeiture was instituted against her.
They just wanted to steal the money and some how her lawyer acted fast.

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Coldie(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
LaIabobo:

Didn't you read??
The boy didn't have any frenemies. It has to be the bank

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Goalnaldo(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Initially, He is a not real niggarrr

But after reading the article
Have concluded he must be a smart and a real niggarrr

Why can't you put on your intellectual cap or rather thinking cap and read between lines
Then you will realize he is a real niggarrr
And he is going to get the mother out of that problem in a twinkle of an eye or rather before we say jack Robinson

hehehe wehrey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) / Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.