Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra (50482 Views)

Okechukwu Osuji Extradited From Malaysia After Being Found Guilty Of Scam / Nigerian Man Extradited From Malaysia Convicted For $6.3m Fraud In US / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by mosesjida(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2020
this is what we called a failed heist
how will u successfully siphon 550 milli and it's will now be caught in ur final stage.
damn niggur.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Coldie(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

They need to prove the money is proceeds of fraud. A friend of mine based in Italy who buys palm oil and kernels in huge quantity and sells in foeign countries sent #200,000,000 to his mother to help him buy as he wasn't able to come back to Nigeria and buy as he normally does. The bank froze the money. It took 6 weeks before they lifted the restrictions to the account and by then most of the man's suppliers had sold to other people
This country is really frustrating, Uba bank did thus rubbish to me last year I was sent money from a sibling abroad to pay for sth, I went to the bank posted a transfer and left and was expecting receipt from the place I sent it to, they kept telling me they haven't seen it, I became frustrated only for me to find out that the bank froze my account.

Just like that I lost that opportunity and the worst in Nigeria sueing no dae work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by loadedvibes: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2020
This case is DOA
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Coldie(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Bluffly:

That is a pure money laundering and or suspected crime proceeds. It can be freezed based on the fact of the person possessing it is a paltry salary earner.
Let them send it back to the sender. Simple.

If na me get that money we go fight tire for am.

Nigeria that didn't help anybody wants to come and seize your sweat just because u have Money in your account.

Its better they dash it to the Malaysian govt, at least the crime came from there than for Nigerian govt to seize it
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Stop making unfounded claims in the name of facts. How many Americans even make 1.2 million dollars per year talk more of getting it as yearly bonus? Haaba

wow please go on YouTube use google
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by jimb(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
na this kin case wey lawyer wey sabi English dey open eye oo, make dem no gree oo
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by wiseone28: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I already know that you aren't healthy.. Because I only asked Mr Damn nigaar a question and he already answered me.. So ,go and continue your medication and stop being stupid. And I don't know who is deceiving you and making you believe you're wise.. When we see wise people ,we know them.. Not some idoits claiming wiseone28..
How will a copycat knows when someone is wise cheesy

You won't understand boy.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Komu1048(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Akingbade11:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/icpc-arrests-teacher-gtb-officials-lawyer-for-laundering-n550m/

Y’all shouting y use her mum account. I’m pretty sure d mum have been encouraging him. We have them here in Ogun they even help their son to buy property n plan well from the proceed. Make she enjoy am
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by blackgold2018(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2020
emaxjey:
shocked
Where the boy see that kind money in the first place.. he con use him mama account wire am ..

To all legit hustlers out there.. patience is the key jare .. if you can't do the time don't do the crime ..

And please in case you need quality and affordable graphic designs for your business.. am here for you .. cool
Shut up
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Stop making unfounded claims in the name of facts. How many Americans even make 1.2 million dollars per year talk more of getting it as yearly bonus? Haaba

na wao my former school mate lost his job with AIG Newyork he get 450 k dollars compensation
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Guy which kine of business did a primary school teacher doing that will give her 500mil? Don't let tribalism cloud ur judgment

What business are those Hausa-Fulani kids doing to be driving ferrari and Lamborghini? Afonjas, are you people okay mentally? What wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by ecomalchemist(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Now, that's a whole lot of money some Nigerians cannot make legitimately in the next 200 years.

Stay true to your legitimate job, network and learn how to use social media to advertise.

I have the following items for sale in Lagos, Nigeria. They are all in clean perfect working condition.

https://www.nairaland.com/5931735/relocation-sales-household-items-sale

Audio buyers please keep off.

Good morning and thank you for your time.

More blessing !
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by ajl: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

How do u know he has no source of income, the boy go Malaysia go do wetin?

If the money is proceeds from crime they have to tell us the crime.

I am angry cause I know they just want to seize the money and share it amongst themselves

If you have money in your account that you cannot defend, govt have right to seize it. That's the law. Don't be acting dumb as if you don't know whats going on. A good number of Nigerian youths go to Malaysia to do fraud.

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Femeto: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Money Laundry? Someone must have leaked their secrete within the bank.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Missyajoke(f): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2020
anonymous1759:

Goan sleep jare your concern should be your politicians intimidating you. You're just a busybody. Instagram big boys don't make me feel bad, mind your hustle don't hide your badbelle under the disguise of a Legit Hustler.

Your shouldn't be worried about someone's life style if you're serious in life ,mind you only the people you voted for are accountable to you.

Na your type dem dey take about.
But wait how e take concern you?
Just passing by. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by idonhammer: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Will u shut the hell up.

Missyajoke:
It's this kind of people that make legit people look stupid cry cry cry cry
They'll start shouting God win. Thief ole carry and go

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by toprealman: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2020
She could be innocent, just some wicked people or maybe her son tryng to interpret a Nollywood version of James Bond.

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Conrod: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2020
DEFINE THE IRONY he has been caught,tried,disgraced and sentenced even b4 he,s heard,simply because of the surname.was he accused by anyone? okay,i understand now, he refused to remain a destitude as they wished.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by usah4(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2020
gambia:
Lets see how the case ends.
With that kind of money just watch and see how the authority will be bribed and the case will die just like that
NO BE NIGERIANS AGAIN
Corruption
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by ecomalchemist(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2020
lol, but a 24 year old Gen X doing fraud without common sense has to be the lowest of lows.

What happened to opening a blockchain account and wiring the funds via Bitcoin or Ethereum and resell in bits ?

That's how you wash money clean dumbo not putting your family a risk / public eye.

Foolish youth.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Missyajoke(f): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2020
idonhammer:
Will u shut the hell up.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by frankmoney(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Hedonisco:
Annoying country. You don't know the source of the money and yet you're rushing to freeze the account, initiate forfeiture processes, and arrest the poor woman. Have you established that the money was proceeds of crime?

So someone abroad cannot send money to his own mother again. Everybody must remain poor. Stupid idiots.
lmao ... Can you listen to yourself ? Someone abroad sent 500m to an ordinary savings account , and you expect the bank not to place a restriction ? Even abroad there is an amount that will enter your personal account from a foreign country and the bank will freeze it pending further investigation

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by frankmoney(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

MY BROTHER 550 MILLION NARIA IS ONLY 1.2 MILLION DOLLAR

PEOPLE GET THAT IN WALL STREET AS A YEARLY BONUS I MEANT BLACKS I MUST ADD

IF YOU GUYS ONLY KNOW WHAT BUHARI IS DOING TO NIGERIA ECONOMY AND AS WELL ITS FUTURE WE WILL WEEP

SHEBI THIS MORNING FORMER EMIR OF KANO WAS TELLING US THAT TESLA AS A CAR COMPANY ANNUAL SALES IS EVEN BIGGER THAT YEARLY NIGERIA BUDGET

NARIA HAVE GONE TO THE DOGS

PLEASE LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE WHEN PEOPLE HUSTLE ESCAPE THIS PRISON CALLED NIGERIA . OUR FULANI GOVERNMENT WILL NOT EVEN ALLOW THEM TO BRING BACK THE BADLY NEEDED DOLLARS FOR US AGAIN

stop lying very few Americans make such amount a year , infact a handful
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by anonymous1759(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2020
Missyajoke:

Na your type dem dey take about.
But wait how e take concern you?
Just passing by. undecided undecided undecided undecided

How dose someone's lifestyle and business concern you? With this your poverty mentality you will always think every rich person who's source of income is private is a fraudster. Mind your business. Why will another man's life style disturb your hustle? You're nothing but just a badbelle fellow disguising as a Legit Hustler but deep down you're as bitter as Fuuuuck.

Make we hear words no be only una be legit hustlers .some legit hustlers live better than some fraudster such people don't feel intimidated only the poor ones like you don't allow us to hear word.

1 Like

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by ajl: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

na wao my former school mate lost his job with AIG Newyork he get 450 k dollars compensation

Was he the CEO? The guy is lieing to you. When you are laid off in USA you only get one or two week of salary for every year you work there. Let us say you work in a company for 20 years, and your yearly income is $70,000. A two week pay for that kind of income is $2,692. So, for someone that worked there for 20 years, you multiply $2,692 by 20. The maximum layoff compensation will be $53,846. I am sure your guy has not worked there for 20 years. More so, AIG is an insurance company. Not sure if they pay that good. There is no way you get that kind of money as an ordinary employee after layoff except if you are one of their top executive; Or you are an employee earning $500k to $600k per year, and you must have worked for about 20yrs. So, ask your friend to tell you another lie. Even if your friend is a manager at AIG, he can't get that kind of layoff compensation.

4 Likes

Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Missyajoke(f): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2020
anonymous1759:

How dose someone's lifestyle and business concern you? With this your poverty mentality you will always think every rich person who's source of income is private is a fraudster. Mind your business. Why will another man's life style disturb your hustle? You're nothing but just a badbelle fellow disguising as a Legit Hustler but deep down you're as bitter as Fuuuuck.

Make we hear words no be only una be legit hustlers .some legit hustlers live better than some fraudster such people don't feel intimidated only the poor ones like you don't allow us to hear word.

grin grin grin grin Ehyah sorry my comments pained you. Take heart kiss kiss kiss
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by izubext007: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2020
Nnel de sharp
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by karnap(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2020
nonsense!!!
political leaders loots in dollars and no one is talking about it,let the poor woman enjoyed her money.if you check some of this politicians account you will be mad.fraud everywhere.
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by anonymous1759(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin grin Ehyah sorry my comments pained you. Take heart kiss kiss kiss

You've nothing meaningful to stay smiley
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Missyajoke(f): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2020
anonymous1759:

You've nothing meaningful to stay smiley

Good day. cool cool cool
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2020
catfrog10:

What business are those Hausa-Fulani kids doing to be driving ferrari and Lamborghini? Afonjas, are you people okay mentally? What wrong with you people?
Simple daddy has money the same with every southern politican who have sucked us dry don't let tribalism cloud ur judgement go and liberate ur mind
Re: ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Simple daddy has money the same with every southern politican who have sucked us dry don't let tribalism cloud ur judgement go and liberate ur mind

Typical afonja...sick! Spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) / Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.