Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me (646 Views)

Should I Stick With Her Or Move On–boyfriend Of The Lady Rocked By Omah Lay Says / Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help / God Designed Men To Cheat, To Have Multiple Women & Not 1 Woman.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by skimena: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Why can't I just stick to 1 particular woman? I believe in the slogan 1 man 1 vote but when it comes to women d story is different. I just enjoy bleeping them. I love to hear different ringtones. seeing different types of breasts. Women are the most beautiful creature on Earth.
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by Adrian9(m): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2020
Stop associating with the wrong friends!
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by baralatie(m): 12:34am On Jun 20, 2020
apache22b:
If only Ajimobi had died of the Covid_19 virus,then I would be highly ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
translation??
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by Lyydia(f): 12:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Cos u re not ok..
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by skimena: 12:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Lyydia:
Cos u re not ok..
Really?
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by InfinityFabric: 1:19am On Jun 20, 2020
skimena:
Why can't I just stick to 1 particular woman? I believe in the slogan 1 man 1 vote but when it comes to women d story is different. I just enjoy bleeping them. I love to hear different ringtones. seeing different types of breasts. Women are the most beautiful creature on Earth.
It's... Biology! But it can be contained.
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by anthonyuncle(m): 2:54am On Jun 20, 2020
seriously?
attention seeking is an act by girls,
when did guys join that train
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by skimena: 3:03am On Jun 20, 2020
anthonyuncle:
seriously?
attention seeking is an act by girls,
when did guys join that train
keep quiet there
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by Auladimeji(m): 3:06am On Jun 20, 2020
You're in your Casanova stage in your life wink

Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by anthonyuncle(m): 3:09am On Jun 20, 2020
skimena:
keep quiet there
continue making noise there
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by skimena: 3:16am On Jun 20, 2020
anthonyuncle:

continue making noise there
I just finished bleeping 1 now. day there
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by anthonyuncle(m): 3:20am On Jun 20, 2020
skimena:
I just finished bleeping 1 now. day there

clap for urself.

plz remember to write it down and show da note to ur kids & grandkids
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by skimena: 3:59am On Jun 20, 2020
anthonyuncle:

clap for urself.

plz remember to write it down and show da note to ur kids & grandkids
I'm a record braker 4 breaking d pussy
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by Kobicove(m): 4:01am On Jun 20, 2020
skimena:

I understand your predicament! cheesy
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by anthonyuncle(m): 4:01am On Jun 20, 2020
skimena:
I'm a record braker 4 breaking d pussy

wow!

plz put it as an achievement in ur resume
Re: Why Can't I Stick To Just 1 Woman? Please Advice Me by callmeRichie(m): 6:17am On Jun 20, 2020
When you can't stick with your dick! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Between Ugly And Beautiful Women Which One Has The Most Beautiful Pussy. / What Class Were You When You Stopped Taking Food� To School?? / Guys Explain What Men Really Want In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.