Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Please What Does Sleepless Night Curse?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Does Sleepless Night Curse?? (363 Views)

I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does Sleepless Night Curse?? by tonyayodele(m): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Please guys I found bit difficult to rest or sleep this day. Please what can I do to help myself out of this mess?
Re: Please What Does Sleepless Night Curse?? by Babawale01: 2:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Maybe depression or something.

I've been having less than 2hrs sleep at night for over 4months now. Most times I won't even blink till day break. I can identify my problems but to solve it is what I don't know.

We too many on this table.
Re: Please What Does Sleepless Night Curse?? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Sleepless night curses.

It curses the unbridled mind,

The mind that is restless of days passed,

It curses the man who is hesitant of tomorrow and trapped in yesterday.

It curses the mind of the man who glues his eyes to this luminous rectangle, and then laments "why can't I sleep?"

The night replies, saying;

"Even if you counted a gazillion sheep
Hoping to drift into the land of dreams
You shan't find sleep.
For the moon will be your only companion
Only to abandon you on such days
Leaving you in nights as dark as a black stallion"
Re: Please What Does Sleepless Night Curse?? by Acidosis(m): 4:56am On Jun 20, 2020
The way you people talk about sleepless nights/days though. You can't survive 4 days of NO sleep. There's no way you won't get to Yaba Left on the 4th day.

I guess your issue is poor sleep, right?
Re: Please What Does Sleepless Night Curse?? by tonyayodele(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks guys I mean what can a person like that do to get over it?
Re: Please What Does Sleepless Night Curse?? by DonroxyII: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Babawale01:
Maybe depression or something.

I've been having less than 2hrs sleep at night for over 4months now. Most times I won't even blink till day break. I can identify my problems but to solve it is what I don't know.

We too many on this table.
If you eat lately , you may have sleep difficulty or depression as u have stated ... May God heal you !
Re: Please What Does Sleepless Night Curse?? by DonroxyII: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
tonyayodele:
Thanks guys I mean what can a person like that do to get over it?
If it is mental you have to get over whatever that is worrying you ..... if it is infection, you have to get drugs and get treated ... if it is habitual , you have to change your habits e.g. eating late at night, sleeping under heat or lack of exercise !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World First Trillionaire Emerges / Male And Female Quality Sneakers At 5500 To 8000 / How To Make Your House Smell Good All The Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.