Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Gateman Caught Trying To Murder Oga And His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gateman Caught Trying To Murder Oga And His Wife (635 Views)

Gateman Caught Red Handed Defiling 8 Years Old Pastor's Daughter In An Uncomplet / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gateman Caught Trying To Murder Oga And His Wife by Sunny1995: 1:29am On Jun 20, 2020
For those of you that has Domestic staff please shine your eyes�� things are really happening �����

do well to check out my YouTube channel and watch other videos. Also subscribe so that you will get updated when ever I drop another video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HDaqEXksAw&t=78s
Re: Gateman Caught Trying To Murder Oga And His Wife by skymight(m): 2:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Nawa ooooo things dey happened shaa. Our security guy is a good person anyway and he is a christian. Beside we treat him like our brother. Whenever we are going out he is always with the key has been with us for three years now. FTC abeg make dem show me love with likes
Re: Gateman Caught Trying To Murder Oga And His Wife by Lexusgs430: 2:05am On Jun 20, 2020
This idea of having domestic staffs, must be banished (if you don't want someone to snuff you, before your time)....... wink
Re: Gateman Caught Trying To Murder Oga And His Wife by marshalcarter: 3:02am On Jun 20, 2020
skymight:
Nawa ooooo things dey happened shaa. Our security guy is a good person anyway and he is a christian. Beside we treat him like our brother. Whenever we are going out he is always with the key has been with us for three years now. FTC abeg make dem show me love with likes
is today your birthday?? grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Don't Advise Ladies... See This / Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) / Thread removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.