Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped (27719 Views)

Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers, Mustapha Muhammad Inuwa Tell Katsina Residents / Armed Bandits Kill 3 Police Officers In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by eastermonday13: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2020
jowhyte:
A clueless president that keep re-integrating terrorists into the society can only have bandits to contend with in the coming plenty days ahead
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by femijay8271(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2020
U are kidding buhari
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Galactico4ever(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Oksman:

I wish you were in the midst of that confusion before uttering this gibberish.
Zombie.
Zombie of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by philipstanley(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2020
This kind of kind of news don't scares me any more.

This is Nigeria where you are killed for what you know nothing about and the Government is doing little or perhaps "NOTHING"

May God protect the poor villages oh
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Imefawulo(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2020
med oooo...
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by chelsea1116(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What is wrong with the north?

Honestly i dont know.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Dpharisee: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case!!!!!

REMEMBER, I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND ALSO FOR NOBODY. (BUHARI 2015) well you know the meaning now.

Well make una help my hustle so we can gather money and do proper adverts on nairaland o

Popcorn machines
Grills
Ovens
Pounding yam machine

Haba this advert is occupying too much space and eating data. Mods would ban your account. Make it smaller and simple and put all in one picture
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

Haba this advert is occupying too much space and eating data. Mods would ban your account. Make it smaller and simple and put all in one picture
OK sir
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Mrpojj(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by pikechukwu6(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Gone are the days when Obi is a boy. Nigeria is too old, Let this nation be divided to save this blood shared.

God help us all. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by fergie001: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2020
apache22b:
The incompetence of this government make me ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
festacman...comman carry your brother and leave here.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Ecpet83(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Who bring guns into this country? How could the sneak and passed through the Customs in Seme border?
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by ChibeKs(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
apache22b:
The incompetence of this government make me ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Ok continue
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Bornfool(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
apache22b:

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:

REMEMBER, I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND ALSO FOR NOBODY. (BUHARI 2015) well you know the meaning now.

Well make una help my hustle so we can gather money and do proper adverts on nairaland o

Popcorn machines
Grills
Ovens
Pounding yam machine
Great job. Pls can you build an endoscope cabinet? It's similar to the stainless stell cabinet seen. Tnx
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2020
apache22b:
The incompetence of this government make me ecstatically context. It is highly imperative to note that, I thank you for your unequivocal.
Unequivocal what? Support?

I humbly crave your lofty astute esteemed indulgence to rehabilitate your eponymous lamentable debatable copycat literary incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by mauchiz: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
DominusPrime:
how far? Help us tell darling daddy to arrest all these criminals so that he can release them for rehabilitation.

@ Good morning, your darling daddy state is finished. He should save his state from the hands of bandits.
Buhari was a former general, he should prove himself, if he cannot save his own state, then he should resign.

#President Buhari resign

3 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Wizygreat12: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
The Useless President we soon come and clam Shock that is on his own later today just watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:

Popcorn machines
Grills
Ovens
Pounding yam machine

I like that your Oven.. I'll like to know the price..
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Northerners will always be a burden to this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by AmazingELixir: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:

Popcorn machines
Grills
Ovens
Pounding yam machine

Cc Mannnabbqgrill comman see something...

1 Share

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
Nice dev.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Benoxvals(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:

Popcorn machines
Grills
Ovens
Pounding yam machine

You sell these?
How much for the Grill?
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Henry22(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Let them kill themselves I don't care, after all Muhammed told them that violence is the only way to jann'a.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 9:03am On Jun 20, 2020
The northern part of the country has lost there sense of reasoning. The nuisance keep increasing since they knew they'll be pardon after all
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2020
mauchiz:

@ Good morning, your darling daddy state is finished. He should save his state from the hands of bandits.
Buhari was a former general, he should prove himself, if he cannot save his own state, then he should resign.

#President Buhari resign

Lmao...yes o...this was exactly what he told the useless pdp too when they were in power. All of them are kuku the same. That's why they are allowed to jump from one useless party to another useless party.

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by 2Ways(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
but what are they killing for? any gain please I want to know
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Vicilo(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
They voted this same Buhari for d second term after all they have been facing all bcus of tribe, religion etc.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by infogeneral: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
At this point, it's obvious that we need the help of the international community in this war. The earlier the government acknowledge this the better.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by vasco01(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
And the stupid soldiers or security agencies will not go there to safe guard the people now na untill after dey don kaput everyone for the village that is when you will see them flexing muscle for the villagers disturbing them with unnecessary tactics

Our military men na for civilian's head dem Sabi flex muscle for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Runs Human Abattoirs In Oyo & Osun, Sells Parts For N30,000 / Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos / Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.