Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped (27718 Views)

Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers, Mustapha Muhammad Inuwa Tell Katsina Residents / Armed Bandits Kill 3 Police Officers In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
chachanga:

The vulture meat seller bought a Mumu propaganda package from APC, now he's choking on it.
He must finish it o...he has not even started choking...he must swallow his vomit
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Infinixs5: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
sammysneh:
what a country, if people begin to protest the same govt will arrest dem..

They voted him;they are the 95% so they should recieve the full package of the DeMOCrazy.
So far its the north and north alone;i dont bloody care.
My Happines is when they Protest the killing;they get arrested.
They should quitely allow the Fulani finish what Danfodio started.
God bless PMB..
I wish he can rule for another 8 Years.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
ican2020:
God help and save them.

The government has already failed us, but in you we put our trust.

God failed you before your leaders
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Mayng01(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Baba daura retained all clueless service chiefs that have longly due for retirement or sack, but due to his own cluelessness, he has left the northern people clueless.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by tnerro1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Most of the big men and their families reside in the south most especially Lagos State. So they don’t care
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
plana1:
When they were rejoicing over the defeat of former President Ebele, they never thought that their son could become this incompetent and totally useless to them. Both the president and his security chiefs have failed woefully.

The NASS should do the needful by impeaching this incompetent and clueless president. Oh! I forgot the NASS is an annex of the presidency.

They haven't failed, they have a big plan for Katsina.
Same Katsina many projects worth billions are being built?

Southerners are easy to be deceived,

Buhari with create IDP camp, start feeding and paying Katsina people with FG money.

That's how they wanted to get money from federal government with mysterious dearth.

Watch how billions of Naira will go to Katsina State while others are deceived.

You think the Northern politicians are that stupid

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by joepepsy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
You guys joke with everything,now You See why you don't even have electricity.
DominusPrime:
how far? Help us tell darling daddy to arrest all these criminals so that he can release them for rehabilitation.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by ugbanante: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
While some of us are quick to abortion blame on the president, let's remember that we are all guilty for the president is a reflection of our choice in the last election. Invariably, those of us who elected "an incompetent, clueless, illiterate and ducil president" should be asking God to forgive us for the innocent blood spilled under the watch of this administration.
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by dont8(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
apache22b:
The incompetence of this government make me ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
How is this grammar related to the topic? You guys joke with anything under the sun.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Infinixs5: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
They voted him;they are the 95% so they should recieve the full package of the DeMOCrazy.
God bless PMB..
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Infinixs5: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What is wrong with the north?

God bless PMB..
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Infinixs5: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
jowhyte:
A clueless president that keep re-integrating terrorists into the society can only have bandits to contend with in the coming plenty days ahead

God bless PMB..
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Infinixs5: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
ican2020:
God help and save them.

The government has already failed us, but in you we put our trust.

God bless PMB..
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by prestige101: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oksman:

I wish you were in the midst of that confusion before uttering this gibberish.

Zombie.
Bro I think he's being IRONICAL, no sane penis ladden man will joke about what he just did.

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Infinixs5: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
DominusPrime:
how far? Help us tell darling daddy to arrest all these criminals so that he can release them for rehabilitation.

God bless PMB..
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Infinixs5: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Somodooo:
God bless our darling Daddy

God bless PMB..
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Infinixs5: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin the army will never see this info, until they are gone, then Buhari will come out to pretend shocked.

Let's Call It what it is,
This looks like an all out war against the native hausa's from the Fulanis., are they trying to recolonise the Hausas that they are holding captive since 200years?

This is looking like a part two of what is happening in Borno, and those who complained are gagged, while no single terrorist (bandit) have been held accountable.

There is something Buhari's body language is trying to tell Nigerians.

God bless PMB..
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by helpfindbolu: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
MightySparrow:
nothing, the northerners themselves are wrong people of nigeria. Hope the bandits will reach buhari house soon.

Cc:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Runs Human Abattoirs In Oyo & Osun, Sells Parts For N30,000 / Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos / Gunmen Rob 25 Oyo Estate Households, Steal Money With POS Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.