Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped (27721 Views)

Stop Paying Ransom To Kidnappers, Mustapha Muhammad Inuwa Tell Katsina Residents / Armed Bandits Kill 3 Police Officers In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Army Officer Who Survived Peace Keeping Mission, Killed By Armed Bandits. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2020
I am speechless �
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by gabicon: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
What is wrong with the north?

Nothing. If you plant grass would you expect to harvest vegetables? They are reaping the results of long years of neglect. The government that should create opportunities for productivity is busy sharing free money that can't sustain their collector. The north is not where it is by accident, it is where it is by design.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by ospido: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin the army will never see this info, until they are gone, then Buhari will come out to pretend shocked.

Let's Call It what it is,
This looks like an all out war against the native hausa's from the Fulanis., are they trying to recolonise the Hausas that they are holding captive since 200years?

This is looking like a part two of what is happening in Borno, and those who complained are gagged, while no single terrorist (bandit) have been held accountable.

There is something Buhari's body language is trying to tell Nigerians.

And they keep saying that no territory (L.G.A) is under their control anymore. So the question is if there is no territory under their control why are their attacks incessant and unabated?
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by festacman(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2020
fergie001:

festacman...comman carry your brother and leave here.

I no fit carry this oneooo. The grammar too heavy for me.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by proeast(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2020
The North has finally collapsed due to its terrible structural problem.

Nothing can save them, it is too late. With millions of brainwashed illiterates, poverty stricken and hopeless people roaming all over the region, then there is no end to all these.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by fergie001: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2020
festacman:

I no fit carry this oneooo. The grammar too heavy for me.
grin grin
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Buhari
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2020
The soldiers should be deployed immediately, give those bastards one hell of a gun fight and send them to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2020
My mind dey give me some options about all this insecurities but I no wan talk

This master is not just anywhere but the President home state and they don’t steal much in comparison to their scale of violence ... iswal or boko must have a hand in this banditry

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by sulaak(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2020
musa234:
For how long are we gonna continue like this? Innocent Northerners dying and suffering because of Buhari's incompetence. Too bad.

They are not innocent, they supported this way of life and the political leaders that are now leading them into oblivion. Just look at Mali and Niger, you will see the future of Nigeria.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Teejay13(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2020
It is no dought that we are running an inactive government.

Can somebody tell me;

▪ Who are this bandits and what is their mission?

▪ What feasible step has the Nigerian government taken so far towards adressing the issue of bandit in Nigeria at large?

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2020
pls, can someone tell me wetin be these bandits agenda?

I really don't understand what their goal is for all these crimes.
pls, someone?

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2020
something is fishy about all dis north saga
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Farki: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Their problem started 200 years ago.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2020
EkopSparoAyara:

I like that your Oven.. I'll like to know the price..
number on Dm sir, mods have warned me for spamming
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by nams77: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case!!!!!

REMEMBER, I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND ALSO FOR NOBODY. (BUHARI 2015) well you know the meaning now.

Well make una help my hustle so we can gather money and do proper adverts on nairaland o

Popcorn machines
Grills
Ovens
Pounding yam machine
Glad to see you back again bro. Keep it up
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Joefat: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Say baba is really working..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Benoxvals:

You sell these?
How much for the Grill?
number on Dm sir, have been warned for spamming
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Exmilitant(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin the army will never see this info, until they are gone, then Buhari will come out to pretend shocked.

Let's Call It what it is,
This looks like an all out war against the native hausa's from the Fulanis., are they trying to recolonise the Hausas that they are holding captive since 200years?

This is looking like a part two of what is happening in Borno, and those who complained are gagged, while no single terrorist (bandit) have been held accountable.

There is something Buhari's body language is trying to tell Nigerians.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2020
The real question u guys fail to see is who are the creatures giving these mad fellows deadly arms and ammunition? One day nuclear atomic bomb go enter their hand o
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Daddysidhan: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2020
The gain of dirty politics is back firing on the north, how are the militants getting all the ammunitions been used in threatening and killing people "Too much AK-47 in circulation how? The south should take note of the happenings in the north
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by realstars: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2020
Katsina Is The Home Of Hard Harted Men, And O1 Is The Head,,
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by lamentor78(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2020
I think the government did not keep their own side of the bargain, they used these guys to achieve their goals but neglected them after , the same scenario that played out in Borno

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by TruthinAction: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2020
If they surround the village, it should be from every direction. So, how come the people know which part of the bush to run to? The target of their attacks seems to be not only Christian communities but on indigenous Hausas who are probably not in support of their agenda. If the Hausas join the south to vote them out in next election, we can gradually kick them out of Nigeria. Only let's insist on electronic voting so there will no longer be manipulation of election results. If the soldiers don't show up until they are done, it means they are working together.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nwaonyishi69: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Whatever a man, group of men, or people, soweth they shall reap. The north has been sowing violence since 1804 and now they reap violence. This violence may last until the foreigners holding the people of Nigeria captive set them free; by going back home or allowing the owners of the land some breathing space.
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2020
nams77:

Glad to see you back again bro. Keep it up
thanks sir, just starting bit by bit

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by perdollar(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2020
these r no arm bandits. they r bokoharam. it's time for d general to lead as promised. or is he in shock that he is not leading as promised
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Akano5(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2020
I wonder when this people will stop killing oo !! An Ah
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Akano5(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2020
I wonder when this people will stop killing oo !! An Ah
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by ospido: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2020
apache22b:
The incompetence of this government make me ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Ballack1(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Last last na amnesty to solve am..
Re: Armed Bandits Surround Kasai In Katsina, Residents Trapped by Coldie(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2020
All these things na politics, why Katsina of all places. These people want use us catch cruise.

Before u know it they will say they want to set up idp I'm Katsina, and start using billions to be giving Katsina people free food in the name of idp, next thing they wilk give dem another billion ablnd say its reconstruction money. And declare the attack as boko haram attack and join them to NEDC, we know all these scam

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Runs Human Abattoirs In Oyo & Osun, Sells Parts For N30,000 / Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.