Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General (45635 Views)

Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals / Women Can Be Raped As Sex Slaves Because It Is Permitted In The Quran -ISIS Wife / (photo) Students J.S.S 1 - 3 Girls Raped As Part Of Cult Initiation In Enugu Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
at her age? no! i won't and don't believe she's a virgin
Everybody no be your sister(s) grin

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Annychibest(f): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:

See your life?? 22 years a virgin and you don't believe?? Girls that are virgin at 27 still dey sef... It's not all girls that are spoilt.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by WarriFirstBorn(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:

I once deflowered a beautiful 30 year old girl. A university graduate.

So nor reason am, Ogbeni.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by dalass(f): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:

I don't know your problem... There are even 40 something, 50+ virgins!

Its people like you that will rape a girl or set her up to rape just to prove or disprove that at a certain age, a girl can't claim virginity...

As if there's a certain age whereby a girl must lose / get rid of her virginity by force by fire!

I don't blame you sha.... Someone lost everything precious to her including her life! And all you can say is "I don't believe she was a virgin at 20+" mtchewwwe kiss lipsrsealed
purples25:
See the dilemma of women. Being decent is dangerous. If you see a woman that has kept herself, respect her very much because it is not easy to say no. Many guys are coming to every woman and amongst those guys there will be those that she is scared of. Intimidation, harassment through calls and threats are common, there are guys that won't let up. Its not easy to say no o. The danger is real.

Very dangerous my sister... It will make a lady feel like she's not normal and they see her as a challenge or conquest to be gotten by any means possible including rape...

Lord have mercy on decent girls... They have become endangered species undecided

5 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Grateful02(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
No punishment is enough for a rapist. All those against jungle justice I just dey observe una. Should your loved one be rape in your very bfre only then will you understand.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Mayng01(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
The end of the case.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by skyfather09(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
no mind them...no virgin for naija again, Wetin she go find for church at that time, when her mates dey quarantined for house?!
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by SolexxBarry(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Homeboiy:
Virgin for Benin city

Hell No
If you are joking stop it, if you ain't joking you are stupid, if you are stupid stop it

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Origin(f): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:

Unfortunately, that's on you and it shows your upbringing, your past, your relationships, your parentage and all that has come together to form your bias.

You are and will continue to be a product of your past experiences and it's a pity that from this you believe there are no pure girls or boys or women or men.

Goodness exists and abounds plentifully.

It's just a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by changedinchrist: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
which kind of myopic thinking is this? LOL ...there are virgins of up to 28 sef

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by changedinchrist: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Origin:

Unfortunately, that's on you and it shows your upbringing, your past, your relationships, your parentage and all that has come together to form your bias.

You are and will continue to be a product of your past experiences and it's a pity that from this you believe there are no pure girls or boys or women or men.

It's just a pity.

Thank you. His thinking is very myopic and limited

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Megaflex(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
What the f∆ck is wrong with you? I've seen 30yrs old virgins. Please don't further tarnish the image of Uwa. Those rapists and murderers will be killed in a more brutal way. That's my prayer

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Megaflex(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
ifytrik:
Lets tell ourselves the truth, their is no 22years old virgin in edo state, argue with ur left kidney
Crase dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ceejayluv(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
TruthinAction:
The story doesn't add up? First, we were told the Killers have been apprehended. Second the Killers confessed they were paid by a Pastor to kill her and even mentioned the said amount. Third, someone posted on his Facebook that she dating two people who are roommates. This allegations should not just be swept under the carpet otherwise her blood will cry vengeance on those trying to cover up the through story.

If these criminals were sent by a Pastor, they should investigate their phone conversation in the weeks prior to the incident. Just saying that the autopsy revealed she was raped a virgin is not enough to stop investigation. Medical student should please confirm how can one determine that a girl was raped a virgin? Looks like damage control to me. No one is too highly placed to be investigated. The family should demand for justice. And the allegation that she was impregnated by a Pastor should not be swept under the carpet. And the Pastor if not guilty should sue those trying to damage his character.
The story that she was pregnant was only quoted in shady backyard blogs. No mainstream news outlet reported that. Let's learn to select where we get news from.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Shedrack777: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
paradigmshift:

Na ur papa disvirgin her now.
Ode
yes! it was my dad your dad that disvirgined her. so you see, you better hide your face
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Shedrack777: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Origin:

It's just a pity.
sis, drink some chilled water................... are you done? i guess by now you've calm down, ok! virgins in nigeria are only from 20years below. and pls don't argue about this again unless you're one
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Tushow1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
ifytrik:
Lets tell ourselves the truth, their is no 22years old virgin in edo state, argue with ur left kidney

you are an ANIMAL. ...

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by paradigmshift(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
yes! it was my dad your dad that disvirgined her. so you see, you better hide your face

Thank God u agreed. Rapist in disguise

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by paradigmshift(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
KimVenom:

Dude it's too harsh Na why insulting his family member?

Some people talk anyhow. Dem deserve such reply .
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by purples25(f): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:

I was a virgin at 20. I lost it after lol. So this is a real life example. Now shut it tongue grin
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by purples25(f): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
dalass:

I don't know your problem... There are even 40 something, 50+ virgins!

Its people like you that will rape a girl or set her up to rape just to prove or disprove that at a certain age, a girl can't claim virginity...

As if there's a certain age whereby a girl must lose / get rid of her virginity by force by fire!

I don't blame you sha.... Someone lost everything precious to her including her life! And all you can say is "I don't believe she was a virgin at 20+" mtchewwwe kiss lipsrsealed

Very dangerous my sister... It will make a lady feel like she's not normal and they see her as a challenge or conquest to be gotten by any means possible including rape...

Lord have mercy on decent girls... They have become endangered species undecided

God help women o.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ttintted: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
wrong mentality, there are ladies way above her age who are virgins. Stop thinking like that

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Engraced80(f): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
only a serious minded-student will be going to read in a quiet place during lockdown.
I never believed that pregnancy allegations.
there was no way she would had been emotionally balanced to be studying while pregnant as a single girl.
Oh! God of justice. Avenge for Uwa.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by OdefaGirl(f): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Height of wickedness.....

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Shedrack777: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
paradigmshift:

Thank God u agreed. Rapist in disguise
wait! did you just called your dad a rapist? WTF
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by zoedew: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
And to think some misguided elements vandalized an RCCG church building believing the fake story about the Pastor! Bad! Worse still, the women journalists were not bold enough to condemn the fake story!

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by GeneralPula: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
gambia:
The matter that has been swept under the carpet. undecided

I think so too..

This issue may never be a rape case..

They’ve turn and twist things..

Somebody from that church is guilty or among the guiltys
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by emfem(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Edo where Judges are paid to pervert justice . shiooooor
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by DSoj(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
How do u determine someone was a virgin before rape?
This is pure LIE!
Medically, There is no test that can determine how long a person has been having sex. Once its opened, its opened.
This is sympathetic lie

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by precadel: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
mtchew undecided
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by precadel: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
DSoj:
How do u determine someone was a virgin before rape?
This is pure LIE!
Medically, There is no test that can determine how long a person has been having sex. Once its opened, its opened.
This is sympathetic lie
i'm no medical doctor but you should be a ble to determine if someone was raped as a virgin. its not the same with a non virgin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters / NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn / Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.