Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General (45612 Views)

Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals / Women Can Be Raped As Sex Slaves Because It Is Permitted In The Quran -ISIS Wife / (photo) Students J.S.S 1 - 3 Girls Raped As Part Of Cult Initiation In Enugu Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
Bring the offenders to book.

That is all that matters to me for now.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ceejayluv(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I don't even know who to bliv in this girl's murder case.Some said she was pregnant, now again she was a virgin . Police and politicians are the problem of this country. Las Las that's how this case will die without the authorities punishing those behind her death.. I weep for this country..
Roman7:
why are those sayin she was pregnant for a pastor?

The story that she was pregnant was only quoted in shady backyard blogs. No mainstream news outlet reported that. Let's learn to select where we get news from.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ayenale1(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2020
In as much as i condenm her rape and death, the question that have not been answered is that "why is she in the church at that time of the night- they said to read then the question is "to read what" was any book found around the place of her death i guess not confirm. Did she went there to read for a test or exam? There's lockdown i guess so no school in session.
Okay lets put it that she went for sunday school class in church but doing such at night i guess can not happen.
There are things that happened that they don't want the public to know about and the parents are hiding many things from the public...she's a lady a matured one at that, to me her death is connected to a RELATIONSHIP GONE WRONG. Not until they provide a blood stained book as evidence for people to see, i guess anything anybody say her parents inclusive is RUBBISH.

3 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by onadana: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
at her age? no! i won't and don't believe she's a virgin

You need to be sent to jail.Pervert.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ayenale1(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
In as much as i condenm her rape and death, the question that have not been answered is that "why is she in the church at that time of the night- they said to read then the question is "to read what" was any book found around the place of her death i guess not confirm. Did she went there to read for a test or exam?

There's lockdown i guess so no school in session.
Okay lets put it that she went for sunday school class in church but doing such at night i guess can not happen.

There are things that happened that they don't want the public to know about and the parents are hiding many things from the public...she's a lady a matured one at that, to me her death is connected to a RELATIONSHIP GONE WRONG. Not until they provide a blood stained book as evidence for people to see, i guess anything anybody say her parents inclusive is RUBBISH.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by hush15: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
We need the head of her killers hanging on a wood not her autopsy of virginity.
That info is quite important o. At least in the pursuit of justice. Those culprits that where caught but still lied that a pastor who she was pregnant for and wanted her dead will get the full sentencing after full investigation

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ogbonti: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Homeboiy:
Virgin for Benin city

Hell No

you think everyone is promiscuous as you are?

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by DoubleEngine007: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2020
ceejayluv:

The story that she was pregnant was only quoted in shady backyard blogs. No mainstream news outlet reported that. Let's learn to select where we get news from.
Thanks
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by henry78okez(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2020
honestly, the issue of virginity here is highly insignificant. bring the perpetrators of this act to book and let justice be served. when this is done, then, future rapists will understand better.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by adenigga(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2020
selingel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/autopsy-revealed-uwa-was-raped-as-a-virgin-says-edo-ag/%3famp=1

*Omorogbe,*

*who noted that rape could be totally eradicated from society if the criminals were given deserving judgement, solicited the partnership of the mainstream media.*

Deserving judgement, follow by deserving punishment like the picture below can go a long way!!!
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Twoclans:
Her killers should just be arrested and brought to justice.Even if she was a prostitute nobody deserves to die in such horrible manner. angry angry angry

Father lord you are the God of justice please do not allow this case to be swept under the carpet the Nigerian way
[/s]
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Shedrack777: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2020
onadana:

You need to be sent to jail.Pervert.
is there any law that sentence someone to jail for being a pervert? don't forget you're also a pervert
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Shedrack777: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2020
joyandfaith:

you think every girl is a slut.
not being a virgin doesn't make you a slut
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2020
if Una try die this case, na Ogun go Kill all of Una.

find the rapists and killers, cut their heads off and make someone use dem heads for asun.

Una dey mad abi?

the rapists must not live ooh.

idiot people.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ernieboy(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Derrylatei:
Conflicting stories, what will we believe now.
where did u get the other conflicting story? Facebook?

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by IME1: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2020
francis5051:
oga shut up u have disvirgined so many cheap girls thinking dah u have done so much doesn't mean there is no more virgins in the land

You no wonder with that comment,
It's disgusting how people thinking it's just jokes to say Edo girls are prostitutes!
That hell no that they are no virgins in Benin? That's among the worst forms of racial, tribal and gender slurs.
I don't join people to say that ALL northerners are almajiris or all Easterners are money lovers or all Westerners are ritualists.
These mindsets and statements are foul and ignorant and wicked and insensitive and low. They are no jokes or casual talks. They are deep and have consequences. Stop it angry

3 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ernieboy(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Paulynez:
Whether she was raped as a virgin or pregnant, the deed has been done. All we need is the justice. The perpetrator (s) of this evil act must be brought to face the full wrath of the law
but it seems some persons we're determined to run is the character of the girl and possibly blame the victim, typical Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Shedrack777: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:

So all 22yr old gals for Nigeria now no b virgin.D way some of una dey think eh.God forbid
Amen
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by teemotee: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2020
If fornication is a sin in the sight of the Lord, why does he watch virgins get raped and does nothing about angryIf fornication is a sin in the sight of the Lord, why does he watch virgins get raped and does nothing about
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Raydos: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:

So it's a sin to be Virgin at 22?

Nah so you mumu reach?

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Shedrack777: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2020
xynerise:

Every woman is not like your sisters. Grow up
i know. Next!
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by IME1: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:

You've grown up in the wrong place and with the wrong mindsets
For your info there are even guys who are virgins in their 30s
Delete that perception

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ernieboy(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
I don't even know who to bliv in this girl's murder case.Some said she was pregnant, now again she was a virgin . Police and politicians are the problem of this country. Las Las that's how this case will die without the authorities punishing those behind her death.. I weep for this country..
so u believe some random rumour from social media as opposed to an autopsy report by the govt

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Capslock01: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case
Atleast we now know she wasn't pregnant.
Social media hennn, make I just keep quiet but Nigerian bloggers should know this is not how their counterparts abroad make their millions o.

I sell machines pls
Rice destoner, dehusker, parboiler
Pounding yam machine
Popcorn both solar and gas powered
Rocket stove

Should you need 3D/2D CAD design/drawing for any machine. Please quote for me to drop my details

I'm a good mechanical design engineer with years of experience.

Very proficient in various 3D/2D softwares
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by stasius: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Now this serves as a warning to all idiots posting rubbish unverified info on social media.

How can you tell such a sensitive lie that can easily be disproved in today's world? So the manufacturer of the pregnancy lie forgot that autopsy can reveal the state of the uterus and the female Instruments and conclusively give us a credible report.

African man and his mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by IME1: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2020
teemotee:
If fornication is a sin in the sight of the Lord, why does he watch virgins get raped and does nothing about angryIf fornication is a sin in the sight of the Lord, why does he watch virgins get raped and does nothing about

Are you questioning God?
Can you even stand if He were to appear and answer you?
Fear God.

Can you ask your father why he caned you
Or ask your mum why she didn't buy you all the toys you wanted as a child

God is Omniscient and all the wickedness in the world have their consequences so don't join them so you won't experience the consequences of His wrath and judgments.

Children of God who experience persecution and hate crimes are never abandoned by God

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by AgentNairaland(f): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2020
I Thought They Said One Pastor Pregnanted Her, Is It Possible To Pregnant A Virgin Lady?
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by sosospence(m): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
Hasty generalization!.There are still virgins at 30's .

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Shedrack777: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2020
IME1:

You've grown up in the wrong place and with the wrong mindsets
For your info there are even guys who are virgins in their 30s
Delete that perception
i for like believe you o, but it doesn't happen in nigeria. i know why i said so
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by IME1: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2020
ogbonti:

you think everyone is promiscuous as you are?

Don't bother mentioning him, him na Bini abi Edo boy, shaming his own people on public forum, shame
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Mineohmine: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
I am not surprised that people still exist. Why will you believe when you lost virginity at very tender age. Spoilt child.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by JideMakinwa(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba / Suicidal Man Lies On The Road In Imo (Photo) / Abuja Sex Workers: Policemen Touched Our Breasts, Put Hands In Our Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.