Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General (45620 Views)

Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals / Women Can Be Raped As Sex Slaves Because It Is Permitted In The Quran -ISIS Wife / (photo) Students J.S.S 1 - 3 Girls Raped As Part Of Cult Initiation In Enugu Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by cejaypriesty(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shedrack777:
at her age? no! i won't and don't believe she's a virgin
I know a beautiful 28yrs old lady still a virgin.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by bukatyne(f): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
selingel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/autopsy-revealed-uwa-was-raped-as-a-virgin-says-edo-ag/%3famp=1

While this puts to death the conspiracy theories of pastor killing his pregnant lover, let's not shift the narrative to 'she did not deserve this because she was a virgin.'

Nobody does even if they have a body count of 1,000.

The Govt should double up to find her killers.

I still think the Church has some questions to answer though.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Johnsown1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
I wonder the kind of gain that people inherits when they rape. Olosho dey cheap if your really pressed.they still kill her after everything.Wicked world
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by writeprof(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon here just in case
Atleast we now know she wasn't pregnant.
Social media hennn, make I just keep quiet but Nigerian bloggers should know this is not how their counterparts abroad make their millions o.

I sell machines pls
Rice destoner, dehusker, parboiler
Pounding yam machine
Popcorn both solar and gas powered
Rocket stove

Hello, do you have the machine to roast groundnut/peanut or know how I can get it? Thank you.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ifytrik(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Just like that prostitute that gave birth to a senseless fool lyk u, idiot
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ifytrik(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
The way e de wori ur mother abi
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by DSoj(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
precadel:

i'm no medical doctor but you should be a ble to determine if someone was raped as a virgin. its not the same with a non virgin.

Prove it medically
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by precadel: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
DSoj:

Prove it medically
i'm not a medical doctor. but i think the struggle will be diffeent and the tears (not tears from eyes ooo) because it is going be harder to penetrate. just saying.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by RighteousI: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's funny how the good guys here are pouring out sympathy towards the girl and threatening to deal with the rapists but yet the same girls they are fighting for will not show gratefulness to the good guys instead they will group all you men as rapists and they will lash out on any guy irrespective of whether or not he is a bad or a good person just because they have been hurt by a guy before.

The disgust we the good guys feel towards a rape incident and our desire to punish the rapist is not acknowledged by these ungrateful girls, instead they are filled with a burning desire to retaliate against all the men irrespective of whether or not the guy is good or bad.

I suggest the men keep quiet, stop blaming anyone and let the police do their job.

But it's rare to find a 22 year old Christian virgin in Nigeria nowadays, not to talk of a "Benin" girl. No be dem dey do ashawo for Libya pass?
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by helpfindbolu: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by FireKing: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
My pain is that if she was the daughter of a well respected politicians or a top force officer then you know that a death case related to rape like this, the criminals can be fished out within few weeks....but I'm just afraid that her case is getting so cold and the police force should put more effort to get results... GOD help Nigeria my country
selingel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/autopsy-revealed-uwa-was-raped-as-a-virgin-says-edo-ag/%3famp=1
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by OdenKelechi(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Shedrack777:
Because na you disvirgin her abi?
That your sister is not a virgin doesn't mean there are no virgin girls left in the country... Rest abeg
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by OdenKelechi(m): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Homeboiy:
Virgin for Benin city

Hell No

You don test all of them abi?
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 21, 2020
so they havent found the killer yet
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by DSoj(m): 5:22am On Jun 21, 2020
precadel:

i'm not a medical doctor. but i think the struggle will be diffeent and the tears (not tears from eyes ooo) because it is going be harder to penetrate. just saying.

Same applies to someone who has been having sex before.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by chidi00775: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Men and Brethren there is a sinister move by some persons in Nigeria to use every opportunity they find to tarnish the image of Christianity in Nigeria and it seems to be working for them.
How they added the lie to this story the 2nd time it came out that a pastor in the church had impregnanted her and.............
No evidence of N1.5M payment made or received. No name mentioned for the pastor
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by TemmyT002(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2020
ifytrik:
Lets tell ourselves the truth, their is no 22years old virgin in edo state, argue with ur left kidney

Because you are sexually corrupt no mean say everyone is sexually corrupt.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by kinguwem: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Her virginity should not be an issue. Was she raped, if yes, blood fluids: semen etc., hairs should be taken for DNA analyses to see if it matches that of the suspects.
We needs results not rhetorics.
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Homeboiy:
Virgin for Benin city
Hell No
There are exceptions sometimes!
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
DSoj:
How do u determine someone was a virgin before rape?
This is pure LIE!
Medically, There is no test that can determine how long a person has been having sex. Once its opened, its opened.
This is sympathetic lie

The laceration or the cut on the hymen will be fresh!
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
purples25:
See the dilemma of women. Being decent is dangerous. If you see a woman that has kept herself, respect her very much because it is not easy to say no. Many guys are coming to every woman and amongst those guys there will be those that she is scared of. Intimidation, harassment through calls and threats are common, there are guys that won't let up. Its not easy to say no o. The danger is real.

Not easy at all to keep ones virtue in the World today where distractions abound. Being a lady or girl child is not safe and there is always constant need to be careful of places one visits, selects friends carefully and be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by teewhybabee(f): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Shedrack777:
Your brain must be paining you
Re: Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General by Shedrack777: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
teewhybabee:
Your brain must be paining you
YES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn / Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.