Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments (35601 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by TheSourcerer: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
alphaRego01:
bro .

grin grin grin grin grin

Almost similar to mine,buh mine was sk o.i tot i was safe.i didnt know that holy spirit was in my mom that day.omo me i stood my ground o.trust african parents na.as them see say the case pass them,dem gat no option than to conform. Muly mumsi bin wan de gige me all those pyscology treatment buh i no even give her the chance.las las,we de alright.

More respect of my boundaries from them.

A friend once told me that weed was the forbidden fruiy God warned adam and eve about

Bro make I con burst your brain I'm an atheist, you too forget religion na sham , metal slavey , trust me be free
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by SirMichael1: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Emperordynasty:
Convincing my dad to register me on Lpv earning forum and boasting about the turn up I'm going to make out of it during this lockdown.......
Only for the useless stupidly fake lpv to disappoint me...now I'm more broke than I was b4
Lmao. That site is a scam! One whatsapp tv i had was just broadcasting the thing with people's testimonies but when i joined, oboi, the thing just vex me. I don't even log in anymore. Make them carry the money. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by alphaRego01(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wannabenz:
I was robbed of my phone(tecno l8 lite) and wallet(1000naira inside) at a barbing saloon on May 2nd by obosi guys along ezeiweka road,awada. I wasn't the only one that got robbed at the place.

Obosi is a holy land grin grin
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by alphaRego01(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Bro make I con burst your brain I'm an atheist, you too forget religion na sham , metal slavey , trust me be free

In a way sha,religion sef i no understand em way.wat am praying for is God to establish me..i will start a REVOLUTION
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by TheSourcerer: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Omar09:

This is great. I stopped doing weed cause of my health. Well I was diagnosed with inflammation of the lungs (the doctor said, I don't believe it) so to avoid dying on the road (lord I am so scared of dying on the road with everyone looking) I stopped weed.

Honestly you couldn't be more right.

true

Bro if you wish not to smoke fine but eat it , or take it as tea to heal the 'inflamatary blah blah'
Plus side you get the high and it's medicinal that way

Do you believe in God if yes , ditch him now , sooner the better , cheers
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by shamkay(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
just here to read comments grin grin
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Omar09(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Bro if you wish not to smoke fine but eat it , or take it as tea to heal the 'inflamatary blah blah'
Plus side you get the high and it's medicinal that way

Do you believe in God if yes , ditch him now , sooner the better , cheers

Aight. Thanks. I do believe in God, but I hope it doesn't come in the way of you tagging in me your gore tragedy posts. I do love it even tho weird.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by steez69(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
realstars:
I Was Emberrassed When I Was Trying To Take Paletive Pictures Of 3cups Of Rice, Sheree By The State Government,
which skul u go
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Emperordynasty: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lmao. That site is a scam! One whatsapp tv i had was just broadcasting the thing with people's testimonies but when i joined, oboi, the thing just vex me. I don't even log in anymore. Make them carry the money. grin
Seriously bruv.....it's a bloody scam...they keep changing policies till you are even exhausted and finally allow them to take your money ....lpv is owned and run by cooperate theives
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Midadeola(f): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
chatinent:
Did sth happen to you during this lockdown?
Was it the police and you temple-running? Was it sb collapsing near you? Did sb's sneeze freak you out? Was it sth else? Let's share. I'll back to share mine.
Hello chatinent, I've been trying to send you a p.m. concerning the project Ad you put up there but it's not going through. I also checked for a WhatsApp number or any other form of contact, I can't find any. How do I reach you please?
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by mustaphagreens(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Mine was konji induced embarrassment. John Thomas refused to bow down in front of my relatives, shortly after fantasizing on a girl in the street that walk pass. Chai, that day i pray silently make earthquake happen right there.

Next time go to a corner and attempt 10 push ups or keep up until tired. It works for me everytime.
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by chatinent: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Midadeola:
Hello chatinent, I've been trying to send you a p.m. concerning the project Ad you put up there but it's not going through. I also checked for a WhatsApp number or any other form of contact, I can't find any. How do I reach you please?
My email is Juderichlord@gmail.com to contact me.
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by vickydevoka(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sososo:
On two occasions I was sick and in my head I was like this could be it . On one of the occasions I said let me wait for 2 weeks and see if the symptoms will show.

At one time we're I stay there was Corona virus scare. One woman was rumored to have it and she came from Kano. The ncdc came for her in their full regalia. Immediately people sighted them there was pandemonium cause the woman was living close to the market. The area was codoned off for two weeks by ncdc officials.

Close to were I stay some white people that were working in a particular company came to buy something in the market.ordinarily people will want them to buy from them but as they came to table of the first woman , she left her wares and ran for life, the neighbours followed suite and before long the market was in chaos
Do u stay in Jos
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
lovely thread...mine was I went to the bank to make withdrawal during the early lockdown.. there were lots of people and the face masks was Still expensive to have because the govt hadn't enforced it..as I get to the bank to make the withdrawal at the ATM.. I saw some soldiers coming in..they didn't queue up but went straight to the ATM. people who had been on the queue t started shouting... and ranting.. the soldiers didn't answer at the first time but afterwards they were annoy and that was how they picked on a guy that was leading the protest.. they told him to lie down on the express. a hot asphalt surface.. he couldn't stayed for 2mins before he started crying for help...I pity the guy and that was how they were all quiet.. I couldn't do anything.. he was just the scape goat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Adeniyi9462(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mine happen during d early stage of d lockdown, when d government were distributing d palliatives, naso ah see people dey rush go where dem dey distribute am, naso me sef also join queue..A lady jez tap me, she said booda, eyin nikan ni okunrin ni ori queue(U ar d only guy on the queue), naso ah look back, lo and behold am d only guy on d queue, ah jez use my white handkerchief cover my face and comot, I was so embarrassed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by mjabdulk: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
[Mine wasn't embarrassing in that sense but the way it happened still baffles me...I was playing with my little nephews and we decided to run in the compound...I ended up running into the wall of the house and broke two teeth - two incisors. Nothing else happened to me, just my teeth cry [/quote]

Eeyaa, pele.
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by SirMichael1: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Emperordynasty:

Seriously bruv.....it's a bloody scam...they keep changing policies till you are even exhausted and finally allow them to take your money ....lpv is owned and run by cooperate theives
The idea is to keep earning on google adsense and also ripping people off! It's a lesson though but never again will I fall for such.
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Plolly(f): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
The most embarrassing thing that happened to me during the lockdown was coming to nairaland to beg for help
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Reex12(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
space booked
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by makeherscream(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mine was last month I went to work early in the morning before 7am during curfew 6Am to 8PM .
I arrived at the place where I worked that day 8:30Am .
I was surprised to see 4 of my friends there we do aluminum for a living we stay in the same community (upper sokponba) naso we start work as we dey work na so we dey gist we finished the work around 3pm .

Before we bath dress time don enter 3:30. Na so we call the owner of the house make him come pay us .

The owner of the house say him dey meeting . him come say make we wait small .

Me and my guys we wait for over 1hour 30 minutes the owner of the house never still come . We call the owner of the house again make him do transfer for us.

naso the man start to dey parro say we dey disturb am dey talk all sorts of nonsense say if we nor fit wait make we dey go house . naso the man end call switch him phone off .

Chai that day I nor go forgot am .

We wait for another 1hour again before the idiot man come 6:30 He pay us our money before he come check the work wey we do time enter 6:48

. After he don check the work we tell the man make him take us to our place( upper sokponba) the man say him nor dey go our destination . Na that day I no say some rich men wicked . And the man na upper sokponba him dey stay ooo .

We beg the man make he at list carry us reach bus stop . Na so the man enter motor comot leave us.

The problem now be say the area na newly develop area them dey hardly see motor for the area to bus stop(obagie for sapele road) we finally see Keke to bustop . we enter bus From bustop to after ogheghe junction. Before we come enter bus to idogbo as we reach idogbo 7:40pm fear catch us

could you believe that our bus was the only bus in idogbo that night?

The way every where take quiet ehenn no single soul outside and time never reach 8pm ooo Hmmmmmm naso we start to dey look for hotel wey we go sleep till day break including the driver .

The driver park him bus for one corner .we com be 6 in numbers including driver as we dey search for the hotel wey we go lodge na so we jam men in Black for road

.naso we hear stop if you move I move you for one corner them point gun and torch light give us at the same time .

Na that moment I know say YAWA don gas . Na so Dem start to dey ask us question where are you coming from by this time ( time was exactly 8pm) we explain to them but you know Nigeria police na .

To cut the story short police say make we bring 10k each(the amount wey Dem pay us that day) and him go show us the hotel wey we go sleep .

If not if Dem carry us enter inside station na 30k we go take bail our self . Chai I hold head .

Without delay the driver count 10k give police . I look the rest of my guys Dem nor talk .

We later give police the 10k each our pay for the day . I was like .make una nor show me any hotel I go treck go house . Police burst into laughter . Police say .guy if you try am you go regret you must definitely jam another police for road .

Police show us the hotel wey we go sleep that night .

we collect money from POS pay for our accomodations . That night I nor sleep I think till day break I nor fit forget that day .

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by TheSourcerer: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jenticles:
I almost she'd tears inside bus trying to suppress cough, OMG see sweat, I was just praying inside and I refused to wear mask while going out. People we're just asking, are you ok, hope all is well, naso I cough o. See laugh inside bus anyway the rest na history but it wasn't funny that day.
hahaha, At least they were comical about the whole incident, but rotfl damn!
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mine was I went to the ATM without a nose mask. While I was going I saw a woman hawking some nose mask and the way some men that stopped her were checking and touching it was just irritating. so I just walked past, minding my biz even though I felt like telling them it was wrong.

I got to the ATM and the security didn't let me in, insisting I wore a nose mask. Dang! I tot of the long journey back home. Just as I was still standing confused, a guy inside the bank premises just turned back and looked at me, lo an behold it was a bro that hardly talks to people in church but then he smiled and we exchanged greetings. And so he came out from the queue (he was actually waiting on the queue for another bro) to meet me and was like "sister what happened"?. I explained my plight and as he was about asking the security man if there's anywhere around one can get a nose mask, the woman I saw earlier on just emerged. So he got one for me. And with the help of the other bro already at the ATM point, he pressed some sanitizer unto the mask (due to previous touching by those men earlier. Though I picked from the middle) from the dispenser close to the machine. I let it air dry before putting it on.

Men it would been a fultile journey that day but for the bros. grin.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Sososo(f): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
vickydevoka:

Do u stay in Jos
nope
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by chatinent: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Those guys are robbers in uniform.
makeherscream:
Mine was last month I went to work early in the morning before 7am during curfew 6Am to 8PM .
I was surprised to see 4 of my friends there we do aluminum for a living we stay in the same community (upper sokponba) naso we start work as we dey work na so we dey gist we finished the work around 3pm .

Before we bath dress time don enter 3:30. Na so we call the owner of the house make him come pay us .

Me and my guys we wait for over 1hour 30 minutes the owner of the house never still come . We call the owner of the house again make him do transfer for us.

naso the man start to dey parro say we dey disturb am dey talk all sorts of nonsense say if we nor fit wait make we dey go house . naso the man end call switch him phone off .

We wait for another 1hour again before the idiot man come 6:30 He pay us our money before he come check the work wey we do time enter 6:48

. After he don check the work we tell the man make him take us to our place( upper sokponba) the man say him nor dey go our destination . Na that day I no say some rich men wicked . And the man na upper sokponba him dey stay ooo .

We beg the man make he at list carry us reach bus stop . Na so the man enter motor comot leave us.

The problem now be say the area na newly develop area them dey hardly see motor for the area to bus stop(obagie for sapele road) we finally see Keke to bustop . we enter bus From bustop to after ogheghe junction. Before we come enter bus to idogbo as we reach idogbo 7:40pm fear catch us

The way every where take quiet ehenn no single soul outside and time never reach 8pm ooo Hmmmmmm naso we start to dey look for hotel wey we go sleep till day break including the driver .

The driver park him bus for one corner .we com be 6 in numbers including driver as we dey search for the hotel wey we go lodge na so we jam men in Black for road

.naso we hear stop if you move I move you for one corner them point gun and torch light give us at the same time .

Na that moment I know say YAWA don gas . Na so Dem start to dey ask us question where are you coming from by this time ( time was exactly 8pm) we explain to them but you know Nigeria police na .

To cut the story short police say make we bring 10k each(the amount wey Dem pay us that day) and him go show us the hotel wey we go sleep .

If not if Dem carry us enter inside station na 30k we go take bail our self . Chai I hold head .

Without delay the driver count 10k give police . I look the rest of my guys Dem nor talk .

We later give police the 10k each our pay for the day . I was like .make una nor show me any hotel I go treck go house . Police burst into laughter . Police say .guy if you try am you go regret you must definitely jam another police for road .

we collect money from POS pay for our accomodations . That night I nor sleep I think till day break I nor fit forgot that day .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by chatinent: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
What an experience. You're JW?
Eulalia:
Mine was I went to the ATM without a nose mask. While I was going I saw a woman hawking some nose mask and the way some men that stopped her were checking and touching it was just irritating. so I just walked past, minding my biz even though I felt like telling them it was wrong.

I got to the ATM and the security didn't let me in, insisting I wore a nose mask. Dang! I tot of the long journey back home. Just as I was still standing confused, a guy inside the bank premises just turned back and looked at me, lo an behold it was a bro that hardly talks to people in church but then he smiled and we exchanged greetings. And so he came out from the queue (he was actually waiting on the queue for another bro) to meet me and was like "sister what happened"?. I explained my plight and as he was about asking the security man if there's anywhere around one can get a nose mask, the woman I saw earlier on just emerged. So he got one for me. And with the help of the other bro already at the ATM point, he pressed some sanitizer unto the mask (due to previous touching by those men earlier. Though I picked from the middle) from the dispenser close to the machine. I let it air dry before putting it on.

Men it would been a fultile journey that day but for the bros. grin.

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
chatinent:
What an experience. You're JW?

Nope. Redeemite.
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Aidejay(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Can't forget that day.
My mom arrived from work, she is an essential service provider. she was dropped off by a work colleague and the person didn't know how to navigate her way out of my area. So me in my home chilling shorts and care free shirt looking like a houseboy, I was tasked with following and directing the colleague in her car to a distance where she is familiar with the road she then drops me off and furthers her journey.
I was contemplating changing my shorts and rubber slippers I had on so that I won't feel embarrassed walking back home once I've been dropped off and then I had like 50 naira on me so I can hike okada back to my place.
So while contemplating and reasoning how to undertake this chore this my mom's colleague inquired if it won't be too much of an inconvenience for me.
Before I could think of a good reply my mom blurted out "there is no work he has been doing since morning." She said this to imply that I've been absolutely joblessness sitting at home doing squat so there fore this little errand shouldn't be an incovenience.
Those words touched my soul cause she was wrong. I had just finished doing somethings and had freshened up and put some relaxing clothes on before she arrived.
Her saying those things embarrassed me and made me feel useless and hopeless.
E pain me......! Worse I ended up getting the colleague to a junction she was familiar with and then I had to drop and walk a distance in shorts that were above my knees and a shirt that I had outgrown and rubber slippers. For someone of my stature. I eventually got a bike that brought me home.
But I know say nothing lasts for ever. One-day Dem go find me and I'll be too busy 4 dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by makeherscream(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
chatinent:
Those guys are robbers in uniform.
hmmmmmmm baba I dey tell you
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by helpfindbolu: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by PharmaGirl(f): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
makeherscream:

we collect money from POS pay for our accomodations . That night I nor sleep I think till day break I nor fit forget that day .
This is so sad. Feel your pain bro.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by makeherscream(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
PharmaGirl:

This is so sad. Feel your pain bro.
thank you my sister wetin Musa nor go see for gate
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Dorlarphor10: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
makeherscream:

I don laugh tire for here oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.