Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments (35613 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by chatinent: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Did sth happen to you during this lockdown?
Was it the police and you temple-running? Was it sb collapsing near you? Did sb's sneeze freak you out? Was it sth else? Let's share. I'll back to share mine.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Chicent(m): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2020
So during the main lockdown that lasted weeks my friend had a visitor guy, We had all been having fun while self isolating too. So on one of those days around 8:40pm the visitor started shaking severely, I heard my name after trying to figure out where the noise was coming from though i didn't want to approach at first when I rushed to their room but on a second thought of if its covid we all were already affected too because we have been together all along but then he was breathing well enough so no cause for alarm we carried him to the car zoomed.

We needed to take him to the hospital and on our way Nigeria Police stopped us and with their normal queries we explained to them even though they have eyes, but to our outmost dismay they said we are going to pay 10k for them to allow us to pass or we are all going to the station.

I refused stood my grounds that there is an emergency and we are not going to bribe them because they can actually see for themselves, after delaying us and with much threat to them. They finally agreed to take us to their Oga at the station we said fine and good. We got to the station and they refused us to enter inside(they probably don't want to die if its actually covid) we had to wait for them in the car outside of course with 2 of them mounting guard on us.

These armed robbers in uniform delayed us and after close to an hour which we became furious and started banging on their gate they came out and asked us to go, like seriously?? They purposely wasted our time because we didn't give them money. Oh Nigeria!!!

Well we later got to the hospital and he was admitted and given drip then he became stable. He got better though and was discharged 2days later. Glory to God.

After the lockdown was eased we drove back to the station and requested to see the DPO and after narrating what happened he apologized, what else can he do or would have done. After all our friend is fine so we just bounced.

225 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by chatinent: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2020
So that was how I accidentally forgot my face mask at home and went to get fuel in the junction. Nna eh, na so I see people dey run, I just stood there looking for any possible reason to cling to and run myself. Truth was I no hold shingba that day, not that I was broke; I was in pieces.
O boy see black maria everywhere picking people on gunpoint for not wearing face masks (with soldiers koboko-ing gullible ones too). I was later told that people caught would be frustrated and pay big (that day was weekend) so they wouldn't want to sleep in cell till workday.
I remembered I wasn't with any. Chai, worst was I went to buy 50 litres of fuel in a very porshe dressing. Cute guy me. Na that day I know say fifty litres of fuel and water no be the same.
I carry gallon run till the sweat wey comot for my body don soak my shoe, come dey comot footprint.

Las las, I reach bush path. You know the rest. In fact, plenty people just enter that bush path. I never knew bush could be quite adventurous to locate my house. Wetin weak me pass na say I go match person poo for bush covered with akwukwo ede. Such a black day for me.
I reach home, na that day Adanne know say she go invite all her school mates for house. Come see me see how I bone.

265 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Emmacolinho(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2020
I am here to see stories and laugh while I puff my blunt

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by chatinent: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Emmacolinho:
I am here to see stories and laugh while I puff my blunt
You can start by sharing yours bro.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Emmacolinho(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2020
chatinent:
You can start by sharing yours bro.
Make I smoke my SK finish fes bro that's more important RN

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by chatinent: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Chicent:
I will be back too
I'm back, be back and start typing yours too, man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by chatinent: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Emmacolinho:

Make I smoke my SK finish fes bro that's more important RN
Kai. SK + Story = Once upon a time.

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by phelonrays: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Okada!! oya drop me here
grin

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by helinues: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Go sneeze for bank now, nothing more embarrassing than that ... grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by FlordFlorez(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Mine was konji induced embarrassment. John Thomas refused to bow down in front of my relatives, shortly after fantasizing on a girl in the street that walk pass. Chai, that day i pray silently make earthquake happen right there.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by doggedfighter(f): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2020
Funny

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by TheSourcerer: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good one !
I was caught smoking weed by my sister
Now she even rolls up for me , great development from this lockdown if you ask me , ,
The whole family is cool with it
I'm a full time Atheist
They aware
Full time familybonding if you think about it.

NB : I've noticed that people are closer to their God now than when they were consistently going to church , now they have this one-on-one 'realationship` with their God now than they did with pastors imams churches and mosque #fact

NB Sleep is really really good for the body , Meditation and Exercise too , do not underestimate these two in mental and physical development

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by MasterDreamz: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
I'm a 400l student and still have 2 more years to study. I wrote Utme a few times before admission, my immediate bro is serving and he contributes money for things at home during this lockdown.

Few days ago my mum said "Your mates are already working" when we had a disagreement.
It 'pained' me a little. It's more funny than embarrassing though(mi o ni ironu...lol), I'm titanium.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Edopesin: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
lmfao

There was this day I went to the Murtala Muhammad Airport 2, The Cargo section for some inspection, it was actually the first time I actually left home since leaving Benin when the Corona was getting realer and realer so and when I got home I got some mild fever and the devil made an attempt at putting silly thoughts in my head coupled with the fact that my people were giving mesome kind social distancing cheesy angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by CalabarPikin: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmm

Mine was when I called one of my babe to visit.....she said in 2weeks time.... U need to see planning....my friend happen to come around that very period..I had no issues wit dat since they was an extra room 4 him...we keep communicating nd my guy was busy congratulating me... angry see madness.. cheesy cheesy a night b4 the planed day we talk and she still assure me of turning up...hmmm
In the morning I was discussing with my friend... I even hv to show him my down below if its too bushy ...d guy said ah should just shave....I deed... undecided

To cut d long story... I called d babe around 12pm to ask what's up since she promised to come in d morning.....
Her reply: sorry oh ah couldn't make it...my mum said ah should not travel till after the lockdown cry cry cry cry

Jeez....after premature shaving of my pubic hair.....? aaahhhh..

Datz not d problem oh.....na me nd the clown 4 house now

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by IamDavid(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
It made me realise that it is wrong for a man of over 21 years to be in his father's house. It could be the last resort, as it is now but if you can avoid it, please do. Go out and be a man, because right now, I'm being treated the same way I was treated when I was 10. It can be very annoying at times.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
B
OgbanjeProphet:
cool
LordOfTheWeed:
grin
northvietnam:
grin
IamDavid:
d
CalabarPikin:
K
Edopesin:
h
MasterDreamz:
doggedfighter:
Funny

fellow space bookers, gather here for selfie cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by northvietnam(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Madam abeg give me 2bags of pure water , when I come down in the evening I will bring ur money ...

She said , Oga so u have even joined them too abi.... every body now wants to go up and come down in the evening before paying me before u know what’s happening it’s gonna take 2 weeks before I see u again ...

My reply , No ma, I can’t go up now and bring money and still come down again to buy the water and climb up again ...

Her reply.... she shouted Oga I’m not selling credit to u people in this street again .... so all of u are now using same format on me to collect credit . Tell them I have discovered una plans ...

I felt like sinking into the ground ... I had to go up , came down again and went to another shop opposit her and bought the water ...

When I was passing her shop, she saw I bought the water from another place, she got so angry that she came out of her shop and shouting to every body’s hearing , u r forming big boy and u want to collect ordinary 2bags of pure water on credit , yeye man. The only thing u know is to use ur money to carry ashawo up and down...

I just lock up dey go my go cuz the water weight was weighing me down

People were looking at me like person wey carry sheet for body

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by LordOfTheWeed: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by OgbanjeProphet: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
I wan talk my own, but somebody for my back is looking at me with bad belle eye cool

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Legitz: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
The same person is behind the two Monika's up there, Chatinet and Chicent ,guy you talk too much

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Huncho19: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
I've got a 7 weeks old canary mastiff for sale. Contact In my signature below. Location is Lagos.
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by YorubaKinging: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Well im embarrassed on behalf of some foolish youths that thinks bill gates is a saint
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by MCIU: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin grin

Am still sleeping
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by MVLOX(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
lol I will be back
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Luckydubby7(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
No embarrassing moment during lockdown.
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by ff0000(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Don't quote. undecided

I went out to buy something. So as I was coming back I saw this my sister carry water. It was on all this one legged wheel barrow.

So as a well brought up, nice, gentle man I offer to help. But she kept refusing saying I cannot carry it. What! a whole me that can push ten jerrycans without stress. grin

That my brothers, was how I collected the barrow by force. I never knew one legged barrows require some skills untill Gbam! everything fell down! And we're in the middle of road!

Everybody was watching.

Chai, shame has never catch me like this before.

I just help her carry the jerry cans back on the barrow. And when home jeje.

We haven't spoken since then.

71 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.