Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments (35622 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by intruder15(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
I finished my Youth Service on March hoping to start work the following month (April).
Lo and Behold!!! I'm working in a bakery as a secretary embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Modified:

Can anyone tell me "all will still be well" please cry cry cry cry cry cry

All will be well definitely

1 Like

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by ecomalchemist(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2020
FahBuLous:
Mine was when I went to work and they told me I will have to settle for 5k a month or leave....

Dad, Mum and Friends in the house....
I'm in need of a job, I want a job to do so that I can save money for my Web designing training, the one I'm doing is paying me for 5k a month... Pls help....
I stay at Asaba and I live alone, how do I survive with this kind of salary?
My number is Zero Eight Zero Eight Nine Nine One Five Two Zero Seven....
Thanks in advance and God bless you...

Go through my thread and get my number from there.

Send me a WhatsApp message, I don't have money but I have some digital courses I will give you for free.

stay strong, cheers !

1 Like

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2020
Emperordynasty:
Convincing my dad to register me on Lpv earning forum and boasting about the turn up I'm going to make out of it during this lockdown.......
Only for the useless stupidly fake lpv to disappoint me...now I'm more broke than I was b4

Brotherly, abeg Yan mẹ more about that LPV stuff... I am planning to register with them considering the publicity they made?

But with your encounter,am reconsidering it oo. But will appreciate if you tell me more.
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by BarrSly: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2020
If you’re willing to accept 15k-20k per month depending on your dedication I can link you up with the one of the managers of Bringmyfood Asaba food delivery as a dispatch rider.

FahBuLous:
Mine was when I went to work and they told me I will have to settle for 5k a month or leave....

Dad, Mum and Friends in the house....
I'm in need of a job, I want a job to do so that I can save money for my Web designing training, the one I'm doing is paying me for 5k a month... Pls help....
I stay at Asaba and I live alone, how do I survive with this kind of salary?
My number is Zero Eight Zero Eight Nine Nine One Five Two Zero Seven....
Thanks in advance and God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by FahBuLous: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2020
BarrSly:

If you’re willing to accept 15k-20k per month depending on your dedication I can link you up with the one of the managers of Bringmyfood Asaba food delivery as a dispatch rider.

Yes... I am willing...
How do i make this a reality?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by FahBuLous: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Send me a WhatsApp message, I don't have money but I have some digital courses I will give you for free.

stay strong, cheers !
I am nt on Whatsapp because I don't a good smartphone...
Is there any other way we can go about it??

1 Like

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Do you believe in God if yes , ditch him now , sooner the better , cheers

Why do you say that

Do you perhaps believe in sorcery now
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2020
ecomalchemist:

stay strong, cheers !

Are the digital courses related to website development or will they help put food on my table

#Just_Curious
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by TheSourcerer: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Why do you say that

Do you perhaps believe in sorcery now
no , I mock sourcery , dabbled in all , read and read bro
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by BarrSly: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
FahBuLous:

Yes... I am willing...
How do i make this a reality?

Drop your WhatsApp number a staff would contact you soon
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by FahBuLous: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
BarrSly:

I am not on Whatsapp because I don't have a qood smartphone... But my Phone number is 08089915207...
Thanks you in Advance..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Ladyvixen: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=intruder15 post=90900497]

All will be well dear.. Nothing pass God
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Thane(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chicent:
So during the main lockdown that lasted weeks my friend had a visitor guy, We had all been having fun while self isolating too. So on one of those days around 8:40pm the visitor started shaking severely, I heard my name after trying to figure out where the noise was coming from though i didn't want to approach at first when I rushed to their room but on a second thought of if its covid we all were already affected too because we have been together all along but then he was breathing well enough so no cause for alarm we carried him to the car zoomed.

We needed to take him to the hospital and on our way Nigeria Police stopped us and with their normal queries we explained to them even though they have eyes, but to our outmost dismay they said we are going to pay 10k for them to allow us to pass or we are all going to the station.

I refused stood my grounds that there is an emergency and we are not going to bribe them because they can actually see for themselves, after delaying us and with much threat to them. They finally agreed to take us to their Oga at the station we said fine and good. We got to the station and they refused us to enter inside(they probably don't want to die if its actually covid) we had to wait for them in the car outside of course with 2 of them mounting guard on us.

These armed robbers in uniform delayed us and after close to an hour which we became furious and started banging on their gate they came out and asked us to go, like seriously?? They purposely wasted our time because we didn't give them money. Oh Nigeria!!!

Well we later got to the hospital and he was admitted and given drip then he became stable. He got better though and was discharged 2days later. Glory to God.

After the lockdown was eased we drove back to the station and requested to see the DPO and after narrating what happened he apologized, what else can he do or would have done. After all our friend is fine so we just bounced.

you create post, you still reply yourself with another moniker
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by MaliMillion: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
I went to the bank to make a transfer and the crowd I met wasn't funny. Thankfully with *737# came to my rescue
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by Chicent(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thane:

you create post, you still reply yourself with another moniker

And what is your proof?? Show receipts or forever remain silent. You are irrelevant just like your post.
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by tianaevent(f): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Whether you are sick or not, you have to get SUPERLIFE product to optimise your own health and/or improve your immune system. Everyone can take it. In fact, it is recommended everyone takes at least two small boxes of STC30 from SUPERLIFE in your lifetime for the sake of your own health and/or improving your immune system. But if you are sick or know someone who has been sick for long or someone on some long term medication for any chronic condition, take STC30 product from SUPERLIFE as a SUPPLEMENT in addition to your prescribed or regular medications! And I can assure you your health challenge will be either alleviated or dealt with! Even if you are not sick, still take the SUPERLIFE product to help optimise your own health and/or boost your immune system.

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by ecomalchemist(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Are the digital courses related to website development or will they help put food on my table

#Just_Curious

What a question !
Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by mkpurumma090(f): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Revfada:
Went out with a new catch that came to spend the night. We decided to stroll within the area. Unfortunately, we got stopped by some mean looking Mopols. Too bad I wasn't putting on or have a nose mask on me. And to think that this babe told me to pick it up when we were leaving the house, I refused. I was proving stubbornness.

To cut the short story short, the Mopols made me seat on the ground right in front of my new babe...this was after several kobokos on my back.

And the most annoying thing was that most of the Mopols weren't putting on a nose mask.

Another embarrassing moment was when I went to a bank to do some transactions. This was when the corona was beginning to get serious.

On the Queue, it got to my turn to enter the bank, the security guy placed the device for testing of covid 19 symptoms on my head and the device just started ringing out loud.

Be for you mentioned Jack Robinson, everyone in the queue disappeared, even the security guy.

I just jejely withdraw from the queue and went back home, got some malaria drugs and isolated myself.

Lol... Choi! This one really off me o

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by mkpurumma090(f): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2020
meelorlah:
Mine wasn't embarrassing in that sense but the way it happened still baffles me...I was playing with my little nephews and we decided to run in the compound...I ended up running into the wall of the house and broke two teeth - two incisors. Nothing else happened to me, just my teeth cry
That's good cause you have sacrifice it to the gods of the meat

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments by FahBuLous: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2020
BarrSly:

I am nt on whatsapp.. Buh this is my Number 08089915207

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.