Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning (78934 Views)

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Killed By My Brother This Morning In Our Back Yard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Billygee2u: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
ValCon888:
Op this animal is very fast and really difficult to catch.
It was your brother's destiny to kill it just like it was the Antelope's fate to end up in the cooking pot. Every decision the Antelope has ever made has led it to the dining table.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Xmen149(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
what if he hunts with data,.and domesticate the animal selling the offsprings...must we kill everything
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Keketu(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Watsup with the hair on its body.. you guys pour water on it ..and why??.
That looks like egbin, in Yoruba.. I don't really know the English for it sad sad..
Prepare it well, and make a sumptuous meal outta it grin grin grin..
It will pass good place grin grin
woow hi please pm me tonight. Good morning
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Chochovini: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
anibi9674:
Who give your bro gun
. DSS in the House, why u no go ask fulani herdsmen how and where dem dey get their AK47s? Na common dane gun u wan investigate. Na dia u go fia na.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
And why should I pm you ..
Good night
Keketu:
woow hi please pm me tonight. Good morning
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by foreshore(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
marisdgreat:
fish and chicken wey u dey eat, shey no b animal cruelty?

lol
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Chochovini: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Primatejohn:
I love antelope
. YES, when in pieces in a cooking pot.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by ubee(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
flyinnizam:
calm down...ur suggestion and mine are wrong...don't kill urself
Again you are not making much sense. My post proves in many ways that you are wrong in every area i pointed out, but you are yet to prove that i am wrong. You can either be someone that humbly accepts correction and learns, or you can choose to be someone that always argues and refuses to learn and improve even when all evidences are against you.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by MARKone(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
ValCon888:
Op this animal is very fast and really difficult to catch.
It was your brother's destiny to kill it just like it was the Antelope's fate to end up in the cooking pot. Every decision the Antelope has ever made has led it to the dining table.

Facts!

So it is with humans.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Chochovini: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Respect55:
This is a baby elephant coolThis is a baby elephant
. PLS, Which Planet are U from? In fact look carefully, its a baby Dolphin.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by OlawaleBammie: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol.. it's okay hoo..
According to the legend, egbin maa n fine, shey this one fine for ur face??
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
I thought they said it is always ugly hooo.. tho I was young then, maybe I didn't hear her well then..
So because is was ugly, that was why I said egbin
OlawaleBammie:

According to the legend, egbin maa n fine, shey this one fine for ur face??
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Silentgroper(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Primatejohn:
I love antelope
..do antelope love you.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Chochovini: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Macon1212:

Send the picture to Buhari in Aso Rock, he would quickly identify it.
. POINT Of correction. Bubu cannot identify this Animal rather, he would be in SHOCK on seeing it to think that such creature existed anywhere at all.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by TheSourcerer: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
AnanseK:

From the Point of view of the victim or of the cruel oppressor ?
of an Animal? , It's the law of the jungle , I support animals , heck I even paraded once in public survey of Animal cruelty in Nigeria , but sir this is a good kill
It was not the senseless killing and roasting of a primate (a monkey) , posted a few weeks ago ,
Or rare animals , whales and dolphins they kill , I protested her and called Seuns bullshit out for them making a killing animal frenzy putting senseless animal killings on fp ,

But again sir this is a trophy worthy kill , if possible, add these cemicals that longevitize animals and hang up the horns
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by noisy45(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
flyinnizam:
I tried using google lens to find the exact name of the animal but could not....please what is the English name because we call it Orere in my dialect

I beg your address make I come join you
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by OlawaleBammie: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I thought they said it is always ugly hooo.. tho I was young then, maybe I didn't hear her well then..
So because is was ugly, that was why I said egbin
wen una no go gree live for village, egbin na fine nigga joo.

U no dey here for primary school under the topic.. Akanlo EDE... Wen the tisa would say .... Odara bi egbin...
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by mcseun1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's a black duiker... You can Google it

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yes, and orewa bi egbin
OlawaleBammie:
wen una no go gree live for village, egbin na fine nigga joo.

U no dey here for primary school under the topic.. Akanlo EDE... Wen the tisa would say .... Odara bi egbin...
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by OlawaleBammie: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Yes, and orewa bi egbin
Hmm, brain don finally reboot grin
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by OlawaleBammie: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Yes, and orewa bi egbin
Hmm, brain don finally reboot grin
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by alexola20(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
alexola20:
O dara bi egbin.
O lewa bi egbin.(As beautiful as a zebra)
..okay.. kiss kiss
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by kalu61(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Vyolet:
There are many villagers on this forum and these are the ones that will come around to write nonsense and call women names.
Someone living in village has no freedom of expression. Some villagers are living better than some in city. Selling tomatoes in city now qualifies for good living. I'm not shaming any business but giving an example.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Silentgroper(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
flyinnizam:
you Don't eat cow or chicken?
.. you too dey stress am sef. he\she no dey chop fish.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
the eyes are glistering.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Stanweezy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's against our tradition to kill Duka, because it hold our secret in Kuvuka kingdom
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Respect55(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin
Chochovini:
grin
Chochovini:
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by judgementyard(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
GuestLog:
You guys will finish all the deer and antelope in this country. Very soon people will be killing ants as hunting prize.

I have 3 questions for you:

1: Where did your brother get a firearm, is it licensed?

2: What are you going to do with the meat?

3: After roasting it, would you mind sharing your address so I can come and snap pictures? grin

[img]https://media1./images/2eac543a75911d6f79f2963e5278cb3d/tenor.gif?itemid=12084663[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/f7a99a7b339bc7e1dc931da6f8c2947a/tenor.gif?itemid=8577082[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/7d6d1e8b34abe729e098ef9e148b4caa/tenor.gif?itemid=7897765[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/16471fdb322fb285a8ed26d708df2d0d/tenor.gif?itemid=16938582[/img]

May your days be long grin
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Silentgroper(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
You can, as a friend..you can sad sad
..lol. Why the emphasis on."as a friend"
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cuz most of them na rubbish intention dem HV.. that I why I barely reply mails..
They are confused set of ppl who doesn't know what they really want.. undecided undecided undecided
Silentgroper:
..lol. Why the emphasis on."as a friend"
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by abucaleb55: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
flyinnizam:
Lalasticlala
sweet meat chai I for the there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.