Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,502 members, 7,958,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning (78939 Views)

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Killed By My Brother This Morning In Our Back Yard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by GuestLog: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
judgementyard:

May your days be long grin
grin amen sir!
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by kcute(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Peters’s duikers
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by flyinnizam(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
the eyes are glistering.
I snapped it with flashlight on
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Sirmuel1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
DjRicky:

Thats an antelope,not very tasty..

Antelope meat is the sweetest meat ever
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by stuffs4me(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
flyinnizam:
who said anything about unlicensed...you're stupid oo..he is a well known hunter and soldiers do buy meat from him

See the way this one is defending his criminal brother... Who told you having soldiers as customers makes him above the law.

Your brother is a criminal and has no right to be carrying an unlicensed firearm in Nigeria.

This is an army personell (soldier) who is an accomplice of Evan's the notorious kidnapper.

Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Silentgroper(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Cuz most of them na rubbish intention dem HV.. that I why I barely reply mails..
They are confused set of ppl who doesn't know what they really want.. undecided undecided undecided
.not cool.what other intention do they have apart from wanting to be your friend.

abi dem dey beg you for money
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by stuffs4me(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
bigtt76:
Are you able to see the gun's unlicensed status from the photograph? Do you know that dane guns are licensed or you want OP to be carrying upandan his brother's gun license because of people like you? angry

This Covid19 downtime is making many people overwork their brains. The other day it was a lame argument on radio about how to pronounce phone numbers - whether it is 'ooh' instead of zero (0) when reading out your mobile number... I mean... Who does that angry

You are only aiding and abetting a crime. It is a crime to be moving around with an unlicensed firearm.

Dane guns are just as dangerous as other guns and have been used to rob, rape and/or even kill their victims.

Receive sense:
You don't need to be a victim before you have sense.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by bigtt76(f): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
You've not answered my question but yet concluding I'm aiding and abetting a crime all from a Nairaland post/thread ...na you de play drum and dance at the same time. I hail you! I wish you receive more of the sense as it appears you need it more! One love

stuffs4me:

You are only aiding and abetting a crime. It is a crime to be moving around with an unlicensed firearm.

Dane guns are just as dangerous as other guns and have been used to rob, rape and/or even kill their victims.

Receive sense:
You don't need to be a victim before you have sense.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Prinnce1: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
legallyCJ:
Soon all the wildlife in Nigeria will only be found in textbooks.
if you well then am lying .... You be comedian
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by elRamani(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Meat

It looks more like a not fully matured impala tho
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by stuffs4me(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
bigtt76:
You've not answered my question but yet concluding I'm aiding and abetting a crime all from a Nairaland post/thread ...na you de play drum and dance at the same time. I hail you! I wish you receive more of the sense as it appears you need it more! One love

I didn't need to answer your questions because you obviously didn't read the OP's post if not you would have seen his silly response when asked if his brother's firearm had a licence. The response is so silly and childish. He said his brother "had soldier customers."

That you have soldiers as friends doesnt mean you are free to commit crimes.

There are processes and procedures to owning a firearm in Nigeria and the OP's resorted to insults instead of answering simple but valid questions.

Cc: flyinnizam.
Better warn your criminal brother to desist from his evil ways before the law catches up with him. This is because his soldier friends will not be able to save him in front of a sitting judge in a court of law. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by flyinnizam(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
stuffs4me:

I didn't need to answer your questions because you obviously didn't read the OP's post if not you would have seen his silly response when asked if his brother's firearm had a licence. The response is so silly and childish. He said his brother "had soldier customers."

There are processes and procedures to owning a firearm in Nigeria and the OP's resorted to insults instead of answering simple but valid questions.

Better warn your criminal brother to desist from his evil ways before the law catches up with him. This is because his soldier friends will not be able to save him in front of a sitting judge in a court of law. A word is enough for the wise.
the most foolish person I have ever seen. you leave fulani herdsmen dey worry who dey hunt animals for many years with no single problem.. receive sense ijn
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by flyinnizam(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
stuffs4me:

See the way this one is defending his criminal brother... Who told you having soldiers as customers makes him above the law.

Your brother is a criminal and has no right to be carrying an unlicensed firearm in Nigeria.

This is an army personell (soldier) who is an accomplice of Evan's the notorious kidnapper.
i own u no answer whether it's licensed or not...use ur fish brain to figure it out
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by ay0201(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is a red duiker and not an antelope.
flyinnizam:
I tried using google lens to find the exact name of the animal but could not....please what is the English name because we call it Orere in my dialect
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by VicM6: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
legallyCJ:
Soon all the wildlife in Nigeria will only be found in textbooks.
textbook ko Notebook ni..... wetin God create animals for abeg....
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by stuffs4me(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
flyinnizam:
the most foolish person I have ever seen. you leave fulani herdsmen dey worry who dey hunt animals for many years with no single problem.. receive sense ijn

You must receive sense by force:
Two wrongs does not make a right.. That your neighbour is an armed robber does not give you the right to start robbing people on the highway.

I have seen on the news and social media where fulani criminals have been arrested and prosecuted.

I wonder your love for crime that you can be defending crime with so much vigour.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by bigtt76(f): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
I read from the beginning to the end. While I agree with you on the OP's overzealousness in his responses, by saying his brother got 'soldier customers' he was merely trying to say if his brother's gun were illegal, the soldiers would've nabbed him because the area probably is a conflict zone for them to be there and mopping up of illegal arms would be top of their list but that doesn't really answered the question of the gun's status.

Again if he had answered yes initially that the gun is licensed, how would you have verified it? Hence my question so you.

Anyway... I guess it's between OP, his brother and the law, good luck to them.

stuffs4me:

Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by stuffs4me(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
flyinnizam:
i own u no answer whether it's licensed or not...use ur fish brain to figure it out

You don't owe me any answers but your criminal brother ows the Nigerian Judiciary some strong answers.

My guy, I am on your side as I am trying to save your evil and criminal brother from arrest, prosecution and jail if he doesn't desist from carrying illegal arms all over the place.

You have been throwing insults everywhere like a gutter raised child that you are.

Anyway sha, I hope you will have the liver to insult the judge when he throws your criminal brother into jail when he is finally caught.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by stuffs4me(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
bigtt76:
I read from the beginning to the end. While I agree with you on the OP's overzealousness in his responses, by saying his brother got 'soldier customers' he was merely trying to say if his brother's gun were illegal, the soldiers would've nabbed him because the area probably is a conflict zone for them to be there and mopping up of illegal arms would be top of their list but that doesn't really answered the question of the gun's status.

Again if he had answered yes initially that the gun is licensed, how would you have verified it? Hence my question so you.

Anyway... I guess it's between OP, his brother and the law, good luck to them.

The bolded is actually my point but the OP is busy throwing insults on a faceless forum.

I know what I'm talking about. Possession of illegal firearms and gun running are serious crimes in Nigeria.

People like the OP's brother are the reason Boko Haram, kidnappers, armed robbers and other violent crimes are hapening in the society.
Do you know that every gun dealers claim to be hunters?

Me I'm even tired of this talk. Wetin be my own sef.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by ozo13(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
flyinnizam:
I tried using google lens to find the exact name of the animal but could not....please what is the English name because we call it Orere in my dialect
please what language is that “orere “
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by akinwale701(m): 12:28am On Jun 21, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Watsup with the hair on its body.. you guys pour water on it ..and why??.
That looks like egbin, in Yoruba.. I don't really know the English for it sad sad..
Prepare it well, and make a sumptuous meal outta it grin grin grin..
It will pass good place grin grin

Egbin is Zebra in English. This one is rather an antelope or impala.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 21, 2020
michlins:
This weekend don stew for you oh. See free meat.

Congrats bro. Forget all these animal rights activist here. Humans never get rights na animal want get

Bless you bro..
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by flyinnizam(m): 4:31am On Jun 21, 2020
stuffs4me:

You don't owe me any answers but your criminal brother ows the Nigerian Judiciary some strong answers.

My guy, I am on your side as I am trying to save your evil and criminal brother from arrest, prosecution and jail if he doesn't desist from carrying illegal arms all over the place.

You have been throwing insults everywhere like a gutter raised child that you are.

Anyway sha, I hope you will have the liver to insult the judge when he throws your criminal brother into jail when he is finally caught.
take ur frustration somewhere else...I owned u no answer. my brother is good to go
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by stuffs4me(m): 5:55am On Jun 21, 2020
flyinnizam:
take ur frustration somewhere else...I owned u no answer. my brother is good to go

Yeah... Your brother is good to go to jail.

Wetin be my own sef. Your brother is the one to go to prison for his crime and it's your family that will suffer the shame.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2020
quote author=akinwale701 post=90896077]

Egbin is Zebra in English. This one is rather an antelope or impala. [/quote] ok thanks
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by bigtt76(f): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2020
I get you and you are right ..it happens cheesy

stuffs4me:

The bolded is actually my point but the OP is busy throwing insults on a faceless forum.

I know what I'm talking about. Possession of illegal firearms and gun running are serious crimes in Nigeria.

People like the OP's brother are the reason Boko Haram, kidnappers, armed robbers and other violent crimes are hapening in the society.
Do you know that every gun dealers claim to be hunters?

Me I'm even tired of this talk. Wetin be my own sef.
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by 900warriorz: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2020
Una funny oo... grin

I just dey see antelope antelope since

So you guys no know say na DEER be that?

See the toothpick legs and the white dotted lines on it's side. Really tasty
tongue
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Taiwo20(m): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Duiker
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by flyinnizam(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2020
stuffs4me:

Yeah... Your brother is good to go to jail.

Wetin be my own sef. Your brother is the one to go to prison for his crime and it's your family that will suffer the shame.
what kind of fool is this...a hunter kills an animal is a kidnapper or arm robber...i will put u in prayers for ur foolishness
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by anoziechi(f): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
why is the eye like that??
Re: See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning by Gamesmart: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyinnizam:

Duiker (Èsúró), not antelope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.