Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I May Never Be Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Never Be Rich (2255 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / "I May Be Ugly But I Confuse Men With My Big Assets" - Busty Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2020
First of All I apologise for posting this here.
Covid-19 has made me Jobless so sometimes In the Evenings I walk stroll around in some places like that around where I live, anytime I am around there, I see all these Huge Houses and I think to myself will I ever own this?
I don't have a Car, I have never owned one. Life is still a struggle really. I try as much as possible to be ingenious, 'work smart' and all that but nothing seems to click, Click enough for that level of Life. If things go well for a while even it is not something so big, I've managed to Buy a
plot of land thee land, and I have sold half of it already.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I am coming to accept that fact, but the truth is I may never be rich
This is not a Curse, I am not speaking bad things into my life, I am not being Pessimistic, I am being Realistic, facing the truth. Sad
Re: I May Never Be Rich by Braintrain: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2020
How old are you
Re: I May Never Be Rich by Kriss216: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Bitter truth.

Our politicians will explain better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Never Be Rich by Oluromantic: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2020
As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

4 Likes

Re: I May Never Be Rich by Intergrity19: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2020
Yes we need to Know your age to advise you properly

1 Like

Re: I May Never Be Rich by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2020
You said that, cuz of those big buildings u saw while taking your house undecided undecided.. what if one of those buildings will be yours be4 the year runs out ..
I never believed my family cud get a new house this year at all.. but look now.. it is reality..
Dear sir, you are a product of what u see, what u understand and you believe.
Be watchful ..and HV you heard about the name JESUS,..
Dear in him, your future is too secure.
Shallom
sacajawea:
First of All I apologise for posting this here.
In the Evenings I walk around in some places like that around where I live, Everytime I stroll around there I see all these Huge Houses and I think to myself will I ever own this.
I don't have a Car, I have never owned one. Life is still a struggle really. I try as much as possible to be ingenious, 'work smart' and all that but nothing seems to click. If things go well for a while even it is not something so big to make me a House owner at least a large house owner.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I am coming to accept that fact, but the truth is I may never be rich
This is not a Curse, I am not speaking bad things into my life, I am not being Pessimistic, I am being Realistic, facing the truth. Sad

2 Likes

Re: I May Never Be Rich by ValCon888: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
The important thing isn't to be rich. But to be fulfilled. The owners of those big houses you see, you don't know what struggles they are also going through. Live your life like you're on a journey of self-discovery and you'll have no regrets.

Life is a rat race if you decide to run.
As for me, I prefer to stroll to the finish line.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Never Be Rich by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
The simplest secret to wealth is production. ONE can never meet the demand or satisfy the desire of over 200 million Nigerians.

There are over 101 business ideas of things to produce. Just be alive to opportunities.

1 Like

Re: I May Never Be Rich by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Braintrain:
How old are you
Old enough
Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2020
ValCon888:

1.) The important thing isn't to be rich. But to be fulfilled.

2.) The owners of those big houses you see, you don't know what struggles they are also going through.
3.) Live your life like you're on a journey of self-discovery and you'll have no regrets.

Life is a rat race if you decide to run.
As for me, I prefer to stroll to the finish line.
1. ) Financial Security is a must. I am not saying I want to be overly wealthy but I don't have Financial freedom yet. And time is no longer on my side
2.) So poor people don't have struggles too. A comfortable life and a poor life which is better? Mtcheww
3.) We are all on a Journey. undecided

Oga if you no get talk, no comment

2 Likes

Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Intergrity19:
Yes we need to Know your age to advise you properly

1 Like

Re: I May Never Be Rich by paulolee(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
u jus a weak and feeble gee...d only problem with u is dt u see those big houses and the glory but u never bother abt the story behind...u dnt nid dt big houses to be tagged rich and live happily with ur family, some people that owns those rich houses are even worst dt u when they started...u even have a fone to post and u are complaining...what about those that started without phone and with nobody to help them and did things legally or illegally jus to build those houses u saw...guy the best advise na the one u gv urself...motivate urself and start asking questions and see if u can do the things the owners of those houses did since u want to be like them.... erigga said "the only mistake of boys this days na to they compare thier one step to other people 10000 steps"...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Bitter truth.

Our politicians will explain better.
Most can't face it, but many in These parts will die in Poverty. Atmost come out to average maybe. SMH
Though not all riches are illegal tho some are still clean, they may be few but are still clean
Re: I May Never Be Rich by Kriss216: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2020
sacajawea:

Most can't face it, but many in These parts will die in Poverty. Atmost come out to average maybe. SMH
The truth is, no legit salary earner in Nigeria can live a comfortable life. They must indulge in fraud or corruption to be comfortable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Never Be Rich by doggedfighter(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
Just a comfortable life isn't too much to ask

1 Like

Re: I May Never Be Rich by 0Brien: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2020
You don't need to be rich
Re: I May Never Be Rich by callmeRichie(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2020
It's not over until it's over bro. You don't know what tomorrow has in stock for you yet! I have a tangible testimony on this.

1 Like

Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:
u jus a weak and feeble gee...d only problem with u is dt u see those big houses and the glory but u never bother abt the story behind...u dnt nid dt big houses to be tagged rich and live happily with ur family, some people that owns those rich houses are even worst dt u when they started...u even have a fone to post and u are complaining...what about those that started without phone and with nobody to help them and did things legally or illegally jus to build those houses u saw...guy the best advise na the one u gv urself...motivate urself and start asking questions and see if u can do the things the owners of those houses did since u want to be like them.... erigga said "the only mistake of boys this days na to they compare thier one step to other people 10000 steps"...
You are Quoting Erigga For Me? Lol
Pls Save your little IQ for Mundane things
Re: I May Never Be Rich by ValCon888: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2020
sacajawea:

1. ) Financial Security is a must. I am not saying I want to be overly wealthy but I don't have Financial freedom yet. And time is no longer on my side
2.) So poor people don't have struggles too. A comfortable life and a poor life which is better? Mtcheww
3.) We are all on a Journey. undecided

Oga if you no get talk, no comment
Sorry. It was my mistake to think you have sense. But you're too dumb to understand the philosophical meaning behind my comment.
And financial security is not a must. If not everybody in the world will have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2020
0Brien:
You don't need to be rich
If you follow my drift, I am talking of Financial Security, not riches per say.
I am not financially free yet and I may never be.
Those owning big houses do they have two heads?
Re: I May Never Be Rich by 0Brien: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2020
sacajawea:

If you follow my drift, I am talking of Financial Security, not riches per say.
I am not financially free yet and I may never be.
Those owning big houses do they have two heads?

We all want the comfortable life too. They don't have two heads. They were probably just fortunate to be in the right place for some opportunities. Or they tried something that just exploded unexpectedly.

learn to live with what you have while working for something better. You never know where your fortune will come from.

1 Like

Re: I May Never Be Rich by mrblessed(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2020
You don't necessarily have to be rich to be happy or fulfilled. Just ensure you have the means to give yourself a modest lifestyle.
Re: I May Never Be Rich by paulolee(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2020
sacajawea:

You are Quoting Erigga For Me? Lol
Pls Save your little IQ for Mundane things
u wey get high iQ pass all ancient philosophers naim see anoda man house, and say u no go make am...i really envy ur iq even if i dnt need it...

1 Like

Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
You said that, cuz of those big buildings u saw while taking your house undecided undecided.. what if one of those buildings will be yours be4 the year runs out ..
I never believed my family cud get a new house this year at all.. but look now.. it is reality..
Dear sir, you are a product of what u see, what u understand and you believe.
Be watchful ..and HV you heard about the name JESUS,..
Dear in him, your future is too secure.
Shallom
And how did you get your new House? undecided
I'm not saying it's impossible For Fuvks Sake! Don't you get it!
I am talking of the probability, the likelihood of me attaining financial freedom is Low
Re: I May Never Be Rich by Intergrity19: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2020
Bro I just want to chip in my 2cents

Firstly this is "life" not some movie and I must say we are not in a competition like who does the most........if u can afford those big things legitimately then please by all means get them....

But then from your other comments you said you just need Financial security.......

This in today's world can easily be achieved as information is the key to unlocking today's riches

There are tons of online business to do that can give you Financial security......again I might not know how Financially secure you are talking about......but if it's a house, couple of car,money in the bank etc then I tell you

Certain online business can help you achieve that....I will mention a few

Small scale importation
Writing books and selling online
Affiliate marketing
Blogging etc

If properly executed over a period of 1 - 2 years can give you a. Headstart it might not get you there but with a little more diversification into other business......

I tell you .....you will get there!

But then the question is how much information do you have right now? In your head that can be used?

Judge yourself and answer honestly.......

If you willing, diligent and obedient you will eat the good of the land ......... Says the good book....

If we are talking LEGIT WEALTH

Then you need to do the following

1.intense research into a business of you choosing.....

Get all the knowledge I mean cutting edge recent knowledge of the subject matter......

2. Your diligence and resillence

Because it won't come cheap.....I mean success.

3. The required tools for the business of your choosing

Then start off immediately without hesitation you will get there.

Take note of the following

1. You need to quiet all noise and distraction in or around you stay focused on your task like a scientist finding a breakthrough.....

Remember you must give to receive

So give the aforementioned items and you will surely receive what you desire ........MONEY.....

2 Likes

Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
Just a comfortable life isn't too much to ask
You get me eh
And even at that the odds are so low

1 Like

Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:

u wey get high iQ pass all ancient philosophers naim see anoda man house, and say u no go make am...i really envy ur iq even if i dnt need it...
Fvk are you saying kiddo undecided
Ode!
Re: I May Never Be Rich by doggedfighter(f): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2020
sacajawea:

You get me eh
And even at that the odds are so low

cry cry
Re: I May Never Be Rich by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Ok.. if you say so, no problem
sacajawea:

And how did you get your new House? undecided
I'm not saying it's impossible For Fuvks Sake! Don't you get it!
I am talking of the probability, the likelihood of me attaining financial freedom is Low
Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2020
0Brien:

We all want the comfortable life too. They don't have two heads. They were probably just fortunate to be in the right place for some opportunities. Or they tried something that just exploded unexpectedly.

learn to live with what you have while working for something better. You never know where your fortune will come from.
Ok, thank you
Re: I May Never Be Rich by sacajawea: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Intergrity19:
Bro I just want to chip in my 2cents

Firstly this is "life" not some movie and I must say we are not in a competition like who does the most........if u can afford those big things legitimately then please by all means get them....

But then from your other comments you said you just need Financial security.......

This in today's world can easily be achieved as information is the key to unlocking today's riches

There are tons of online business to do that can give you Financial security......again I might not know how Financially secure you are talking about......but if it's a house, couple of car,money in the bank etc then I tell you

Certain online business can help you achieve that....I will mention a few

Small scale importation
Writing books and selling online
Affiliate marketing
Blogging etc

If properly executed over a period of 1 - 2 years can give you a. Headstart it might not get you there but with a little more diversification into other business......

I tell you .....you will get there!

But then the question is how much information do you have right now? In your head that can be used?

Judge yourself and answer honestly.......

If you willing, diligent and obedient you will eat the good of the land ......... Says the good book....

If we are talking LEGIT WEALTH

Then you need to do the following

1.intense research into a business of you choosing.....

Get all the knowledge I mean cutting edge recent knowledge of the subject matter......

2. Your diligence and resillence

Because it won't come cheap.....I mean success.

3. The required tools for the business of your choosing

Then start off immediately without hesitation you will get there.

Take note of the following

1. You need to quiet all noise and distraction in or around you stay focused on your task like a scientist finding a breakthrough.....

Remember you must give to receive

So give the aforementioned items and you will surely receive what you desire ........MONEY.....
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Why Are Females Always The Sex Workers / What Country Do U Want To Japa To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.