Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2257 Views)

Why Hausa Women Don't Cheat / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by James4bright(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
dont blame all women for the choices YOU Made.... just because your ex was a cheat and that some bastard women get caught in paternity fraud, doesnt mean they "all" are like that.

why would a sane person forgive a cheating rat?!?! the only solution to cheating is to get rid of that deceitful dishonest RAT and be done with the misery.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
So when Nigerian women say 'all men are dogs' cause of their cheating exes... They are right?

People cheat... It's not a gender thing... In fact, more men cheat...

As for me, I don't want to cheat... I just want a harem... tongue

3 Likes

Re: . by James4bright(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
dont blame all women for the choices YOU Made.... just because your ex was a cheat and that some bastard women get caught in paternity fraud, doesnt mean they "all" are like that.

why would a sane person forgive a cheating rat?!?! the only solution to cheating is to get rid of that deceitful dishonest RAT and be done with the misery.

Then move on to another cheating woman. I'm yet to see a girl that barely cheats, unless you aren't curious enough as a man.

Or she is probably old and unwanted. In as much as many men want her, do your research, your heart might just crash. I'm yet to see any dude that can come out and proudly swear that his girlfriend doesn't have multiple partners.

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
James4bright:
Then move on to another cheating woman. I'm yet to see a girl that barely cheats, unless you aren't curious enough as a man.

bro, if all the women you've dated cheated on you then the roblem is not them, it is YOU... and the type of women you decide to date (and/or the environment you find these liabilities)

Or she is probably old and unwanted. In as much as many men want her, do your research, your heart might just crash. I'm yet to see any dude that can come out and proudly swear that his girlfriend doesn't have multiple partners.

if the above is how poor you think of the women in your life, then no wonder they all cheated on you.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
I don't cheat and will never cheat but don't try to stop me from chopping other guy's money.Auf money from these guys is so sweet to spend on frivolities even though you can more than afford them.
Re: . by Blunttruth: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Yes there are. Women are now competing with the men. Men impregnate women outside all the time, if they could somehow bring the child into the home without the woman knowing they would have been doing it. What is bad is bad, you can't give excuses for a cheating man , this is the result of double standards. Women are beginning to follow suit.
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Blunttruth:
Yes there are. Women are now competing with the men. Men impregnate women outside all the time, if they could somehow bring the child into the home without the woman knowing they would have been doing it. What is bad is bad, you can't give excuses for a cheating man , this is the result of double standards. Women are beginning to follow suit.

A) if you believe that all women are cheats, then so be it...you are entitled to your opinion on this isuue.
B) if you believe that its ok for men to cheat then you therefore should certainly NOT be complaining when women do the same.
C) i (MBJ) believe that cheating is wrong, whether a man does it OR a woman does it...but hey, thats just my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: . by Kobicove(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
OP you need to improve on the quality of women in your circle undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Jennyclay(f): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yes!! Not all women cheat, Not all women are capable of Infidelity. I'm still a virgin and I've strong keeping myself till the day I get married.

But all men are cheat!! Dogs!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by James4bright(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, if all the women you've dated cheated on you then the roblem is not them, it is YOU... and the type of women you decide to date (and/or the environment you find these liabilities)

if the above is how poor you think of the women in your life, then no wonder they all cheated on you.

I'm done with you man. Ask iLegendd, he'd teach you more about women, this lad believes in loyalty of women because you choose to stay ignorant.

It's not about me, it's about the society, and you are too ignorant to see it. In Lagos here, where just one woman can have kids from different men. Even a girl of 13 already has multiple sex partners.

Can you vouch for your girlfriend, you'd be dead in seconds. I'm not against women neither am I trying to demean them, I've just seen too much from the society and I've had my own fair share, it's everywhere, how can you not see it.

4 Likes

Re: . by Maxwell775: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't cheat and will never cheat but don't try to stop me from chopping other guy's money.Auf money from these guys is so sweet to spend on frivolities even though you can more than afford them.

Jennyclay:
Yes!! Not all women cheat, Not all women are capable of Infidelity. I'm still a virgin and I've strong keeping myself till the day I get married.

HOEdogwu

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
shush undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Descottes:
shush undecided
lol,how was today’s session?exhausted I guess
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Maxwell775:

HOEdogwu
Brokedogwu
Re: . by Maxwell775: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Brokedogwu
Alright. It's HOEky.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol,how was today’s session?exhausted I guess
omo! The girl want kill me with fvck. We fvcked for 1 hour. 30 mins pre intimacy + 30 mins penetration. She literally fvcked my brains out cheesy
Good sex is great smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
Descottes:
omo! The girl want kill me with fvck. We fvcked for 1 hour. 30 mins pre intimacy + 30 mins penetration. She literally fvcked my brains out cheesy
Good sex is great smiley
With that your small waist and small something lol
Re: . by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Goan rest madam
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
HenryDion:

Goan rest madam
Are you stylishly wanting me to come chop your hard work?you better behave
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
If all are dogs, hope you are planning on marrying your fellow gender?
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you stylishly wanting me to come chop your hard work?you better behave

Nah my suffering I'll gladly give you to chop, not my hard work tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
HenryDion:

Nah my suffering I'll gladly give you to chop, not my hard work tongue
We don’t chop suffering kos we move with time.Im not good at swimming sha
Re: . by Boogyman557: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool My BLODA d way matterz de RUN matterz for dis useless CUNTREE...

I no SURE sey BANI wey no FIT cheat de AGAIN oo

Even if Dem de... E go HARD to LOCATE ooo

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: . by Stevenson1(m): 4:33am On Mar 09, 2022
James4bright:
I'm tired of seeing paternity fraud all over the internet, I'm literally about to giving up on the thought of getting married. My ex was a serial cheat, and what is really funny is that, her previous relationship ended because of her cheating too. You'd just keep forgiving and they would promise to change but they never will.

Tik tok is filled with every young girl trying to be the next classy olosho. Are there actually girls that wants to stick to just one man. Have you ever dated a girl that never cheats, how could you tell she wasn't cheating. Almost every girl I've seen in my life wants to have numerous boyfriends, and they are quite good at lying.

It's funny how women becomes very uncomfortable and riled-
up when you tag or called them cheats but they will be online everyday cursing men and calling men all sorts of names.
Most men here defending them have not experienced anything yet and I don't blame them.
When you go far in society as a man, you will get to understand what this OP is talking about.
I know a guy during our nysc who brags about fucking our fellow copper nonsense and even giving her heads.
He used to brags that the girl will never see anyone like him sexually again meanwhile two of my friend were fucking the babe and leaving their cum for the mumu to lick.
Some men just wants to avoid reality and live in their Dreamlands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG..What Is Happening Here? (PIC/VIDEO) / 22 Year Old Nigerian Guy Travels With His very 68 yr old Wife Back To Germany / Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.