Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (385 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Denies Welcoming Triplets In USA / Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage by gistify: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
After 14 years of marriage, a Nigerian lady identified as Oby Evelyn has welcomed a set of triplets

Nigerian lady welcomes triplets after 14 years of marriage Oby Evelyn took to Facebook to recount the challenges she faced before welcoming her babies, said she welcomed a boy and two girls.

The excited new mother wrote;

I am speechless.l don’t know how to begin this because my mouth is full of praise.the joy is unbeatable.lnfact nothing beats this moment.God has given me triple for my shame n mockery after 14 solid years of marriage.my God of 11th hour has blessed me with a prince n 2 princesses.my testimony is a dream come true.thank you my great God!!!

Lastest mama ejima ito

See photos:
https://afrigistbase.com/nigerian-lady-welcomes-triplets-after-14-years-of-marriage/
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2020
A Nigerian "Lady"......... So she has no husband abi??

Well, I guess the husband welcomed a set of Sixtuplets
Re: Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage by doggedfighter(f): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Science to the rescue.

Congratulations
Enjoy the joys of motherhood

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: House Mates Catch Feelings Over Tacha’s Titans / Please Help Me!!how Can I Add My Biography To Wikipedia / Nadia Buari Lifestyle And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.