Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams (41145 Views)

Edo: Fresh Crisis As LP Aspirant, Imasuagbon Issues 7-Day Ultimatum / I Won’t Step Down, INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Replies Opposition Parties / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
I know most people will not address what this man said, but they are the one crying for injustice.
Hypocrite people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by ComputerWiz007: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
osothermal:
Sharp guy hustling for himself. Ken is from Edo central and it's not their time to produce the governor
Edo central?
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Teebabs1vic(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2020
He should not step down, the primary election will decide
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Breezy90(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2020
He would get a good position in Obaseki’s government �...is it not politics.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by afecgivers: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2020
You be the wey sabi! If you step down without collecting your share I will blame you for disgracing your children.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2020
What will Obaseki add to PDP?

I guess money, power of incumbency, power to manipulate election and betrayal.

Make I just keep quiet
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2020
This is painful. When you labor for a party and the party now wants to reward you with election manipulation.
The truth of the matter is that the owner of PDP has spoken that they should use Obaseki, who are you to obaseki...take it in good faith
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Babaibejii: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2020
kahal29:

https://punchng.com/how-pdp-govs-chieftains-endorsed-obaseki-shaibu-ticket/?

Hope.if they flooor you in the process you will accept and shake hands sha
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by tytifbju: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2020
7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN. COMMENCEMENT DATE: 26th June-2nd July.

TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk
REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System
For Registration and more details, check my Signature
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Unrated900(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Nigerian polithiefcians working to please themselves and not the country

Useless people

Make una kill una self na una own quovikk 19 palava
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by fkj950ax(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2020
And if he doesn't win the party primaries?
He isn't stepping down. The ticket isn't his already.

Obaseki, APC and PDP are all jokes.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2020
See this one, and the 16 years wetin u don achieve, always an aspirant, Obaseki bleeped in you Apc, follow you come PDP and about to smash you again. Perpetual Aspirant
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by kolade560: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
So painful. Imasuagbon must have been banking on Obaseki's failure as a governor and his sudden disqualification by the APC board.

However, Obaseki's popularity has been boosted by the saga and garnering unprecedented sympathy.

But I still think a Obaseki will bring about the downfall of PDP in Edo state (if he wins) as APC will adopt the tactics used by PDP to claim the gubernatorial seat in Bayelsa

on what basis?
are u dreaming?
the NYSC that has been corrected.
u better wake up
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by kefe4wealth: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Highest bidder gets the ticket that is Nigeria politics for you.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by ruggedtimi(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Xavi2019:
Every man a price, the right amount will make this one turn to Obaseki's campaign manager sef. cheesy
haha the same senario played out in bayelsa pdp...Douye's diri campaign manager was his rival in the primaries.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by DeOTR: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Imasuagbon, my man.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Yahami(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2020
what money can't buy, much money will buy, just a matter of adding more figures for him. he will start his praise song
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by pquaver(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Xavi2019:
Every man a price, the right amount will make this one turn to Obaseki's campaign manager sef. cheesy

Where will the price be paid from? Edo coffers right? You see you guys are not interested in the good of Edo actually..

I think everything pdp calls APC from demonic to evil I think pdp na d oga patapata of them all..

One will think all the noise the past weeks for the betterment of Edo people the way you guys always try to put it.. Though it's for simpletons not that it fooled someone like me.. Political jobbers na him full nairaland..
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by DeOTR: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2020
IlovePMB:
Thats good. The spirit of bravery. 20 million naira or commissioner. Choose one.
You definitely don't know Imasuagbon.
He's much more than 20m or a commissioner.
A deputy Governor will suffice though.
Apart from that, the man is rich enough to dash you 20m.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by SATANNIST: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2020
IlovePMB:
Thats good. The spirit of bravery. 20 million naira or commissioner. Choose one.
i wonder why this generation is filled with so much peasants. what is 20 million? money wey he dey make in hours

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Mayng01(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
How you know say you go win if you contest, you had better join hand with obaseki in the struggle after you have been settled with the right amount cos I know that is what you’re waiting for.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by victorazyvictor(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kobicove:
Another hurdle for Obaseki!

What huddle?
He is only advertising and hipping his price to make more fortune.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by madridsta007(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
kahal29:

https://punchng.com/how-pdp-govs-chieftains-endorsed-obaseki-shaibu-ticket/?

Xhaka telling Messi who’s just been signed from Barcelona to Arsenal FC, “I will not step down for Messi...”

Come on, Xhaka. Don’t be foolish. Even your wife will ask you to step down for Messi.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by skyp(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Democracy is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria as a nation
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by dokie: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nadaken:
But honestly loyalists who have been loyalists for decades in pdp should fly ticket

Both Airhavbere, ize iyamu, ogiewonyi that that made governorship flagbearers and ministers have at one point betrayed pdp when the going was bad.

Members who have been consistently waiting for years should naturally be looked at

My brother leave matter. In Nigeria, winning an incumbent governor who has federal backing is extremely difficult, especially when it is an isolated election. This man had very little chance of becoming governor if things were smooth BTW Oshiomole and obaseki. Even obaseki as the PDP flagbearer has less than 50% chance of winning this election.

Remember its not about votes but about rigging. Does the man have the money that can help him rig? Make the guy cash out abeg. At least between now and Monday he can become a naira billionaire.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by ofiko123(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
We await what happens at the primaries..
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by Deltatoto: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by adisabarber(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Xavi2019:

Let them do primaries now. Let's see how many votes he will get.
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by wesebit(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thank you for good story. Highlanders vs Blues live stream
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
Then note, ipob miscreants wont vote for you.

Are you not aware obaseki is the latest god in ipob inventory of gods? undecided

shut up!
hungry small boy!!!
Re: Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams by osothermal(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
ComputerWiz007:
Edo central will nver produce any gov in Edo state
Shut up your smelling mouth, Edo central is next. Who do you think has more prominent politicians in Edo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Has Lost His Memory – Fani-kayode / Photos Of Jewelry Recovered From Abdullahi Mukhtar's In-law's Home / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.