Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State (31083 Views)

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by itsIYKE(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fh
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by MelesZanawi: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rape of anyone 10 and below should attract a death sentence.

Rape of 11 to 15 should attract castration.

Rape of 16 and above should attract life imprisonment.

False rape accusation should attract death sentence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by MedicH: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
internationalman:
Because of these idiots I can no longer carry my niece without her mother checking in on us every five minute in the guise of wanting to know if she's slept off..

As a guy man, I kukuma know why she dey do am but I nor send. I nor even blame her...

A grown up girl without a big breast and big ass won't even get my dîck erected let alone a baby.

Stop carrying that niece. Leave her alone.

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by illuminati4life: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
[b][/b]igbokwenu... Bunch of barbaric idiots..
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by majamajic(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
You mean Anambra??

That's the Headquarter na...

No surprise at all tongue

Try and read
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
What's all these cruelties to children if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by majamajic(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Austin1805:
Wetin do Igbo people, com'on all tribe has the good and bad ones abi shey na Igbo rape the lady that was lured by her friend to rapists in Adamawa?

U no hear of 3 cases in ibadan

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Men, females, ppl in general sha.. learn to control you emotions, don't let your emotions control you biko..
Stop destroying ppl's life now..abi kilosele gan self angry angry angry..
This emotions of a is just a non living thing now.. haha, so does it means we ppl are mostly controlled by non living things..
I weak hooo.
Males, tamed your erection, haha. OSU mi hoo undecided undecided undecided
This is not about emotion!! This is about wickedness and exercising of power over the young children!
These are criminals that should be killed. It is not a time for admonishment!!

7 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by asatemple(f): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Chi boo anu ozo
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by XXLMANDIGO: 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
I saw Rape & Anambra...What else do you want me to read?

majamajic:

Try and read

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
What is emotion.. and what are the types of emotions undecided undecided
eni4real:
This is not about emotion!! This is about wickedness and exercising of power over the young children!
These are criminals that should be killed. It is not a time for admonishment!!

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
What is emotion.. and what are the types of emotions undecided undecided
I don't care!!

This is a sex crime!!!

Rapist should be killed... They are nuisance to the country!!

4 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
dangotesmummy:
lol if I'm the one sef I no go even free you carry her let alone leaving her alone with you.na face we dey see (which is very deceptive) we don't see the mind

I've decided that I won't even be carrying people's kids now, especially people I'm not related to, both male and female, it's just a touch on the cheek at most and a friendly "fine baby" or "hello baby".

I don't want any issues for myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by tizzle(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Castrate him
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by ProfBrugo: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Chikwado,

Why am I not surprised. Ibo boys will look at little girls and joke that “she don dey ripe”. The mumu mothers too will laugh like it’s normal.

Biafrans condone crime too much. Little girls are not safe in that region.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
And did who said they shouldn't be dealt with undecided undecided undecided
eni4real:
I don't care!!

This is a sex crime!!!

Rapist should be killed... They are nuisance to the country!!

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
And did who said they shouldn't be dealt with undecided undecided undecided
Leave me alone!
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
internationalman:
Because of these idiots I can no longer carry my niece without her mother checking in on us every five minute in the guise of wanting to know if she's slept off..

As a guy man, I kukuma know why she dey do am but I nor send. I nor even blame her...

A grown up girl without a big breast and big ass won't even get my dîck erected let alone a baby.

Bro, I think it's for the best. As long as you understand the motive behind it, no big deal. The best thing is to even stop touching or carrying thel little girl altogether. It doesn't mean they see you as a pedophile, but they've seen many things.

When my nieces were growing up, I started adjusting and giving them a healthy distance due to the things I noticed, now their daughters are fully grown and my respect is intact. They're even the ones begging to relate. It's always better that way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by michoim(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
What is going on! Darkness is come upon the land. This calls for national prayer and fasting...
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Madness
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Ijaya123: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
How does a man even get an erection from looking at a 6 year old minor to the extent of raping her? I just don’t get it.

Something must be wrong somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Just normal
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by alpharoyalty: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dis is getting too much. people should be more vigilant pls
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by tatatar: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Why is no one typing Igbo amaka
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Castrate the animal
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by greall12(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Don’t carry them leave those poor kids alone , don’t try to do rubbish with then.

Iamundisputed:

I've decided that I won't even be carrying people's kids now, especially people I'm not related to, both male and female, it's just a touch on the cheek at most and a friendly "fine baby" or "hello baby".

I don't want any issues for myself.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by ubee(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
domopps:
My take on rape ...kill the victims on spot

I cum in peace

Cheers
Do you even understand how crazy you sound? Did you read what you posted? You want the victims of rape to be killed, why?
Are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sorry kiss kiss
eni4real:
Leave me alone!
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by chukwuibuipob: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
sad fl@theadsPigs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. / Teacher Who Stabbed Husband To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.