Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State (31082 Views)

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Bathroom, Gives N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Jakemedg(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad pandemic in from dat side
Toh naso we here am my brother
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by mrchineke: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Igboland is so so messed up!!!!
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by IntegralC(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iamundisputed:

I won't trade words with you but if I curse you, you won't escape it for trying to deliberately misinterpret my comment.
It's either the guy is born stupid or he has problem with comprehending simple English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Jakemedg(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
Very true. They are trying to increase their population for future elections in Nigeria.
Simplyleo asked how true the report on the number of those rapists in Anambra .If it was 80,000 which isnt true because our newspapers reported 80 and one thread here confirmed the news so Oga /Madam Saint Lucia why are you misleading Simplyleo?
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
One idiot will tell me now that this rape victim was dressing provocatively? Anybody that defends rape be it the person wore only underwear or Covers everywhere is an impotent fool
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Codes151(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Igbos and rape
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by SaintLucia: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jakemedg:
Simplyleo asked how true the report on the number of those rapists in Anambra .If it was 80,000 which isnt true because our newspapers reported 80 and one thread here confirmed the news so Oga /Madam Saint Lucia why are you misleading Simplyleo?
Okay it's 80 plus this boy making 81. They will still catch more sha.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by signalsmedia: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is just the beginning, a time is coming when this too will become an acceptable norm.

A time is also coming when you will tell your friend that you had sex and your friend will ask you if the person is a guy or a girl, because it will all be a normal in those days.

There's a moral decadence every where you look.

Just yesterday, I sighted a small boy from afar on a huge heap of sand. I sighted him dip his hand into his trousers and what I noticed next was, he laid flat on the sand and was banging the sand.

Lot more worse things will happen. We pray for God's intervention
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Iceberg3: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
angry

Fry the pig jare.

Yes and mine his head.
Very wicked man.

He must be a cnhdd stktur
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by MetaPhysical: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jakemedg:
Metaphysical you well which newspaper you want abi you no see one post for here NAIRALAND wey dem talk am?

How many dem talk?
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Jakemedg(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
MetaPhysical:

How many dem talk?
Nation, Vanguard, and some other local newspapers wey i don forget their names say 80
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Jakemedg(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
Okay it's 80 plus this boy making 81. They will still catch more sha.
Naso
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by sugarlyn: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
scoop his balls out. Rapist deserve scooping
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by MetaPhysical: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jakemedg:
Nation, Vanguard, and some other local newspapers wey i don forget their names say 80

80....abi 800
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Ladycewhy(f): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
internationalman:
Because of these idiots I can no longer carry my niece without her mother checking in on us every five minute in the guise of wanting to know if she's slept off..

As a guy man, I kukuma know why she dey do am but I nor send. I nor even blame her...

A grown up girl without a big breast and big ass won't even get my dîck erected let alone a baby.
she is very careless to even leave her child with you with all the rape cases of men even defiling their own daughters. undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please which part of Lagos is Anambra?
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by internationalman(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
she is very careless to even leave her child with you with all the rape cases of men even defiling their own daughters. undecided

Careless to let me carry my own niece?
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by DannyG8(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
dear lord send your angel with koboko first of all deal with the politicians than you come back and deal with rapist

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Cindy001: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
The man ought to be castrated
The rate at which rape is being heard of this days is alarming.. There need for serious implementation of law
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Okikaneseokwu: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
And did who said they shouldn't be dealt with undecided undecided undecided

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Okikaneseokwu: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Where is ogbudike okpoko in Anambra state? Never heard of such place
When a report is coming from Ogbomosho, u are supposed to know naa grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Ladycewhy(f): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
internationalman:

Careless to let me carry my own niece?
even fathers now defile their own daughters, not to talk of niece undecided

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by helpfindbolu: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by internationalman(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
even fathers now defile their own daughters, not to talk of niece undecided

Madam when you born, don't allow your husband or brothers to carry her
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Ladycewhy(f): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
internationalman:

Madam when you born, don't allow your husband or brothers to carry her
lol, your sister in-law is already monitoring you na. Or is it wrong for a woman to be concerned for the safety of her girl child? undecided

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by internationalman(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol, your sister in-law is already monitoring you na. Or is it wrong for a woman to be concerned for the safety of her girl child? undecided

It's unnecessary of her to do so that's what I meant. Even though I don't blame her..
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Ladycewhy(f): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
internationalman:

It's unnecessary of her to do so that's what I meant. Even though I don't blame her..

it is very necessary , no woman can be too careful.

The cases of men defiling even their own daughters have spiked and you see it as unnecessary? I am sure if you were a woman you will know just how dangerous it has become for the girl child in this country. In those days children of up to 15 years can bathe outside ,you can allow an adult send your teenage daughter on an errand ,but times have changed now that one is even afraid to leave a toddler with an adult male no matter how close or related they are , before they will use their fingers to tear the child's hymen ,spits

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by internationalman(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
it is very necessary , no woman can be too careful.

The cases of men defiling even their own daughters have spiked and you see it as unnecessary? I am sure if you were a woman you will know just how dangerous it has become for the girl child in this country. In those days children of up to 15 years can bathe outside ,you can allow an adult send your teenage daughter on an errand ,but times have changed now that one is even afraid to leave a toddler with an adult male no matter how close or related they are , before they will use their fingers to tear the child's hymen ,spits

Will deter your husband from carrying his child..

Just answer
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Ladycewhy(f): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
internationalman:

Will deter your husband from carrying his child..

Just answer
I will be very careful and watchful even if she is with her own father. That's how terrible this country has become . These men have put paranoia in the minds of mothers.I don't trust any man when it comes to rape.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by internationalman(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I will be very careful and watchful even if she is with her own father. That's how terrible this country has become . These men have put paranoia in the minds of mothers.I don't trust any man when it comes to rape.

Any lady that can't trust me with my own daughter is not worth having my child in the first place
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Ladycewhy(f): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
internationalman:

Any lady that can't trust me with my own daughter is not worth having my child in the first place
I think you should blame your fellow men for that.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:17am On Jun 21, 2020
He should be castrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Guarding Chinese Expatriates, Shoots Civil Servant In The Face In Uyo. / Teacher Who Stabbed Husband To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.