Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin (1573 Views)

Office Romance - My Experience / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / Woman Sprays Man Millions While He Is Asleep See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by Gbogbowa: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Masturbating why fondly with my wife body when she is not awake especially when she is tired of attending to me wrong or sinful
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by Zabiboy: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2020

Mehnnn...
Sometimes i pity some married men...
IF ONLY THEY KNEW
IF ONLY THEY LISTENED
IF ONLY THEY LEARNED FROM EXPERIENCE
IF ONLY THEY READ BOOKS
IF ONLY angry
JUST IF ONLY cry
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by rosy1992(f): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2020
A married man masturbating is awkward.

2 Likes

Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by Oluromantic: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Apart from being a sin, does it even sound right to you? Do that on ur own not on her body
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by Oluromantic: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:
A married man masturbating is awkward.
What of married women
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by rosy1992(f): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2020
Oluromantic:
What of married women
It's rare for a married woman to masturbate.
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by Cryptofxt10: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2020
hian...now you done get the pussy, you con still dey masturbate, wetin you con get for the marriage so ?.
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by Oluromantic: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

It's rare for a married woman to masturbate.
Rare or not, you agree there are married women who masturbate too. So is it awkward or not?
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by rosy1992(f): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Oluromantic:

Rare or not, you agree there are married women who masturbate too. So is it awkward or not?

Yes it is.
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by xendra: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Whatever "both of you" agree on is ok. as long as it's not unhealthy physically and emotionally or life threatening to you or anyone.
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by Oluromantic: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Yes it is.
Good. Next time try to look out the general societal belief, look sometimes into what causes what happened and also consider significant individual and gender differences.
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2020
weird things we read on nairaland

1 Like

Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by Gbogbowa: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2020
xendra:
Whatever "both of you" agree on is ok. as long as it's not unhealthy physically and emotionally or life threatening to you or anyone.
yes she agreed to it and atimes we joke about it when she Wake up,I tell her how she even sounds even though is asleep
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Gbogbowa:
Masturbating why fondly with my wife body when she is not awake especially when she is tired of attending to me wrong or sinful

Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by McBrooklyn(m): 1:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by KogiFocus(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2020
Nawa

Re: If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin by paulolee(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2020
na wah oo...watin adele no go see for the other side

(1) (Reply)

I Swear She Seduced Me In My Barbing Shop...see Cctv / Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) / See The Babe I Posted On Facebook That Gave Me 5k Likes In Minutes{screenshot}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.