Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? (1741 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Friends Sister?? / This Yoruba Guy Said He Will Sleep With His Friends Sister / This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by Coldie(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2021
I have a friend that I have known since I was in Secondary school around 2005, we used to be best friends, we have been doing things for years liking same girls, asking out same girls, banging same girls sometimes and doing some crazy guys things are etc.

It's been years we even went to the same university etc. But now we all went our separate ways based on we pursuing our futures, but he has a sister that I always liked a little sister.

I have taken her out in the past many times in secret but out of respect for her and my friend and her family I didn't do anything.

I like her and I am nursing the feeling to Mary her.

As bro code e bad?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Did you say you used to sleep with the same girl?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by GboyegaD(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Let him know and if you are genuine, I don't think he will have an issue with it.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by Coldie(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Did you say you used to sleep with the same girl?

We used to do crazy things, back in the university
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by Coldie(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2021
GboyegaD:
Let him know and if you are genuine, I don't think he will have an issue with it.
He might start protesting, though I have been trying to look and act responsible lately but he doesn't know y. I want him not to be looking at me as the baller her used to know back then
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by GboyegaD(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Coldie:

He might start protesting, though I have been trying to look and act responsible lately but he doesn't know y. I want him not to be looking at me as the baller her used to know back then

You said you guys are friends, right? You don't have to act to impress as that could send the wrong signals. Just be true to yourself and the cause.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by uboma(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2021
GboyegaD:

The chances are high that he may not immediately accept his friend to date his sister.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by Coldie(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2021
GboyegaD:

You said you guys are friends, right? You don't have to act to impress as that could send the wrong signals. Just be true to yourself and the cause.
Am not acting to impress like I beleive from my actions lately I have become responsible
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by uboma(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Coldie:

It will cause friction between you and him. If you value your friendship with him, let his sister be.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by GboyegaD(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2021
uboma:

The chances are high that he may not immediately accept his friend to date his sister.

That is true because of their pedigree nonetheless, he can't stop him if the sister likes him.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by Coldie(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2021
uboma:

It will cause friction between you and him. If you value your friendship with him, let his sister be.
GboyegaD:

That is true because of their pedigree nonetheless, he can't stop him if the sister likes him.

I looked at my entire life from start to finish and she's the only reasonable girl I have ever had sth with, that's y I want to take it further
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by uboma(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2021
GboyegaD:

True at the first line of your comments. If the sister loves him and he chooses to date her, he will forfeit his friendship with the lady's brother. Maybe in the future, this friend may have a change of mind...
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by overdrive(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Go straight to the point that you want to marry his sister. Stop hiding behind his back and taking the younger sister out.
If I am the one I won't take it lightly if you go behind me to go out with my younger one.
Please do not break the Bro code!!!
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by uboma(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Coldie:

I looked at my entire life from start to finish and she's the only reasonable girl I have ever had sth with, that's y I want to take it further

Have you gauged her feelings for you? If she does not love you in return, it may be best to spread your search tentacles elsewhere
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Coldie:

We used to do crazy things, back in the university

Stay away from his sister. You can find love elsewhere
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by bishop212(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Coldie:
I have a friend that I have known since I was in Secondary school around 2005, we used to be best friends, we have been doing things for years liking same girls, asking out same girls, banging same girls sometimes and doing some crazy guys things are etc.

It's been years we even went to the same university etc. But now we all went our separate ways based on we pursuing our futures, but he has a sister that I always liked a little sister.

I have taken her out in the past many times in secret but out of respect for her and my friend and her family I didn't do anything.

As bro code e bad?

well,my friend is about wedding my younger sister come August 7th.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by Kathy4jesus: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
uboma:

Have you gauged her feelings for you? If she does not love you in return, it may be best to spread your search tentacles elsewhere

Hello mr Coldie pls can you email me we need to talk thanks
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by Kathy4jesus: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Coldie:

As bro code e bad?
Pls email me mr Coldie thanks
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by flexxyworld(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
O wrong now. How do you guys have that ‘guy’ conversations freely again .. but really not bad tho
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? by uboma(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kathy4jesus:

Hello mr Coldie pls can you email me we need to talk thanks

Hi.

I am not Coldie.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Akwa Ibom Dudes So Ugly And Violent / My Neighbour's Husband Impregnate Their Maid Twice-pls Advice / Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.