Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend (442 Views)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend by seyi360(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2020
It baffles me how some people live their lives after snatching their best friend's lover. Most do it on a coded level, shameful enough . While the daring ones are even bold enough to make a public show of it in the face of the victim.
This is nothing but lust and covetousness at it's peak.
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend by FreshBoss007: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2020
They sleep naked and ready for duty when it calls
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend by GuestLog: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2020
They sleep on their stomach while pressing their phone to sleep.
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend by seyi360(m): 11:37am On Jun 20, 2020
FreshBoss007:
They sleep naked and ready for duty when it calls

That's because they're shameless irritants.
Where is their badge of loyalty?
How do you sacrifice productive friendship for sexual escapade?
Some don't think with their heads.
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend by callmeRichie(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2020
share us ur experience bro, I can relate sha
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend by Oluromantic: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Well we are conscience-stricken than each other but me o, I can't snatch someone's girlfriend o except I don't know about their relationship before. The righteous is as bold as a lion says d bible. I'm a man of conscience, I believe in karma and I believe in absolute restitution. So I can't imagine being in such a position let alone losing my sleep.
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend by lilfort(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2020
jxt close ur eyes for 15 mins
u will surely sleep
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend by seyi360(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2020
callmeRichie:
share us ur experience bro, I can relate sha

I can say I've had just one close friend all my youthful life and our loyalty to ourselves is second to none. We can never cross that line.
Re: How Do You Sleep At Night After Snatching Your Friend's Boyfriend/girlfriend by shilenji(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2020
seyi360:

That's because they're shameless irritants.
Where is their badge of loyalty?
How do you sacrifice productive friendship for sexual escapade?
Some don't think with their heads.
the company wey dey print that bagde of loyalty tok say na after lockdown e go ready.

Am I Normal? / MUST SEE: Before You Cheat In Any Relationship Think About These... / 5 Bedroom Mistakes Men Make, According To Women