Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

MUST SEE: Before You Cheat In Any Relationship Think About These... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST SEE: Before You Cheat In Any Relationship Think About These... (444 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE: Before You Cheat In Any Relationship Think About These... by Kranediggy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Do you know that there is nothing hidden under the sun? Even Jesus Christ when sending out his disciples to preach the gospel, heal sickness and cast out demons, told them that there is nothing hidden that will not be known, no matter how secretive you are with the cheating, its only about time before your partner finds out.

Before you cheat on your husband, wife, fiancee, fiance, boyfriend and girlfriend, think and ask yourself these questions.
1. Is it worth it?
2. Will I be proud of this tomorrow?
3. Can I endure it if my partner cheats?
4. Can I handle the outcome of cheating?
Trust me if you ponder on these questions, you'll make better choices. If your partner's character starts changing, talk it out with your partner; you may discover that the issue is from you, though reverse could be the case. Cheating can never fix any relationship issue, rather it adds salt to injury.

What do you think about this fam?

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Before You Cheat In Any Relationship Think About These... by vikacydevato(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Those questions are worth considering.

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE: Before You Cheat In Any Relationship Think About These... by lammylam(f): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ride on OP!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Mistakes Men Make, According To Women / H / Pls Help ! We Are About To Start Dating And It Is a very big Taabu in my village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.