Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us (30728 Views)

Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free / Those Working Online Please Come In / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by themmy07: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bibyken:
I know a free site where you can earn more than $1 everyday, its not a get rich quick kind of thing. You earn by reading, liking and commenting on peoples post. Quote me and drop your whatsapp number if you are interested.

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by themmy07: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Tinkulala:
Earn 1.5% - 2.5% every working day of the week for 120 days and get your Capital back afterwards.

Transparency
Accountability
Longevity certified.

WhatsApp me via Signature

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by naassbaba: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
They said genuine site and people are posting see my signature,PM. It your investment site is real drop it and let us scrunize it.

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by EngrCHM(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bibyken:
I know a free site where you can earn more than $1 everyday, its not a get rich quick kind of thing. You earn by reading, liking and commenting on peoples post. Quote me and drop your whatsapp number if you are interested.

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
kokorunna:
There are alot means of earning extra income online but you must be harding and motivated on it.

See below.

1. Setup a social media agency - You can use facebook or instagram as both are free
2. Shopify Dropshipping
3. Amazon FBA
4. Paid surveys - there are loads of these online, although the amount paid out might be low
5. Online flipping
6. Join fiver.com and start freelancing
7. Join utest.com and start testing apps on your mobile phone (payments are paid via paypal)
8. If you have a coinbase account, click of the below referral links to get free coins
https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/m087tcpk
https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/19nxchqj
https://www.coinbase.com/join/banjok_b
9. Create a youtube channel and start creating content
10. Start trading - remember this takes alot of studying, patient and using the right risk management.

Hard work pays, good luck

thanks am interested I the utest site

2 Likes

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
jidegold:
I make money by typing captcha and doing some online surveys but it will take you a lot of time and effort to make so much in it.
please can you explain further
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by IVORY2009(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
In time to come perhaps early next year I would come out with a sydicate profit Making scheme that would involve like 40 participant's and each would invest like $50-$100 Bitcoin and within 3yrs everyone would be a half a million richer.

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by EngrCHM(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bibyken:
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by aluma(m): 2:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Bibyken:
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Emmaxfans(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
get 20% ROI(Interest) on any amount you invest with Plodan International.

You invest - you get 20%ROI + Capital back

Duration of investment is just 25 working days( 5 weeks).

For more information contact Plodan International broker directly on WhatsApp @ 08183055756

rubysecret:

I thought it crashed Or are they back?

Nothing like crashing in this platform

it’s a certified investment company that’s into 1.forex market trading
2.Real Estate
3.Agriculture
4.Logistics

And they’re delivering big time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by lincsnuel: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
kokorunna:
There are alot means of earning extra income online but you must be harding and motivated on it.

See below.

1. Setup a social media agency - You can use facebook or instagram as both are free
2. Shopify Dropshipping
3. Amazon FBA
4. Paid surveys - there are loads of these online, although the amount paid out might be low
5. Online flipping
6. Join fiver.com and start freelancing
7. Join utest.com and start testing apps on your mobile phone (payments are paid via paypal)
8. If you have a coinbase account, click of the below referral links to get free coins
https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/m087tcpk
https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/19nxchqj
https://www.coinbase.com/join/banjok_b
9. Create a youtube channel and start creating content
10. Start trading - remember this takes alot of studying, patient and using the right risk management.

Hard work pays, good luck

Hello bro, please how did you go about getting the free coins on coinbase?

I tried getting the coin with my Nigerian account all to no avail. I watched the whole videos but they only told me I've been added to the watchlist.

When I used VPN to create a new account as a US citizen, they requested for details like my US number and state security number. I successfully got a US number but couldn't get the SSN cos I ain't a US citizen!

3 Likes

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by soccerpipe(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Faithhill2:
At Victory Forex Investment, they pay you 20% of your investment capital every 30 working days, for a short term period of 3 months with your capital returned on the 3rd month. You can choose to reinvest again. The minimum amount for investment is 30k.

N/B: the 3 months is excluding Saturdays and Sundays, making it equivalent to 4 normal months.

This is what I have been doing with my NYSC savings while hoping for a job. I just thought I should share.

Please jami si. whatsapp me on...0.8.1.6.3.5.6.4.2.2.8
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Leon90(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Note: You need to refer to at least 15 persons to unlock earnings 3 and 4
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Gudlite: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bibyken:

Interested
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Emmaxfans(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

I could teach you how to trade Forex... that will be a long term investment in yourself because you will make dollars till you depart this planet.

Learning forex is a long time thing, you could rather invest into forex trading with legitimate platforms and earn 20% interest on your investment monthly grin

If you need some legit investment plugs I could recommend Plodan international, Tcode investment, WKC.

Cos I have tried them and they deliver 100% big time and I’m still investing with them

For more info contact me via WhatsApp @ 08183055756

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Holumhidey(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Stanislaus18 post=90979070]Relax and earn using the power of artificial intelligence.

Yes, it is True! With Bluebell Artificial Intelligence in action you don’t need anything again just be withdrawing massively.

Referring people is optional and where u decide to do so you earn more money, No struggling to read or post news before you can earn, this is a place where AI handles the crucial part for you.

Bluebell is the first of it’s kind launching this month in three countries (South Africa, Ghana & Nigeria)

You can’t afford to miss the profitable packages bluebell has in stock for everyone who wants to make something that can sustain them and can see it as income not a one time withdrawal.

Below re the packages

3k package gives you N12,000
5k package gives you N25,000
10k package gives you N50,000
20k package gives you N100,000
50k package gives you N250,000
100k package gives you N500,000
All these without referral pls what is the access code?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by phantomiced(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
0$ to get started

Send a message to : Jude@thehealthyaffiliate.com

I'd reply and get you started

Obierika:

How much does this cost?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Holumhidey(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
PORP:
Recharge and get paid is the real deal peeps.
How do i do it please?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Emmaxfans(m): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Emmaxfans:
get 20% ROI(Interest) on any amount you invest with Plodan International.

You invest - you get 20%ROI + Capital back

Duration of investment is just 25 working days( 5 weeks).

For more information send me a mail or leave a comment below

Nooooo, it’s a certified investment company and they’re delivering big time.

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by joeekuns(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Bibyken:

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Mayorla: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bibyken:

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by pakmoni(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by candygebs: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
How did u get the USA number. Mind to share

lincsnuel:

Hello bro, please how did you go about getting the free coins on coinbase?

I tried getting the coin with my Nigerian account all to no avail. I watched the whole videos but they only told me I've been added to the watchlist.

When I used VPN to create a new account as a US citizen, they requested for details like my US number and state security number. I successfully got a US number but couldn't get the SSN cos I ain't a US citizen!
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Teekzel(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Who is an expert here in promoting pay per call offers and have been earning from it.
Pls Quote me with your siggy
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by EngrCHM(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bibyken:
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Smartlight(m): 12:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Bibyken:
please send smartlight102@gmail.com
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by isartha2000: 1:44am On Oct 07, 2020
There is this investment program I've been making 100% return on my investment every two weeks.if interested send message to me on woleagroproducts@gmail.com for details
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Danielable231(m): 1:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Hello! Are you thinking of importing goods from China and make Good profit?. First you have to consider this fact below
1)What store to buy from?
2)How to contact the manufacturer or seller?
3)How to make payment for the goods
4)How to move your goods to Nigeria and to your location

@D_Able we give you all the require information about importation. @ free of charge (no charges attach)
We also convert naira to Yuan(rmb) to enable buyers pay their China supplier

�� join the WhatsApp group below�. questions, suggestion are always Entertain

https:///FgO6YyEuLxbDecTVRWaguB

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.