Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us (30734 Views)

Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free / Those Working Online Please Come In / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Sharks20(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
isartha2000:
I have a very good investment program that has been in existence since April 2019 and yet getting stronger.You can start with as low as #2000 and be making same amount you invested.monthly for Life.If you are interested contact me on woleagroproducts@gmail.com
For details

joshuaishaya35@gmail.com
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Sharks20(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
omodarasimi:
The lockdown has really opened the eyes of many of us to investment. Salary can't last you for long. Let me introduce you to an online trading investment that pays to you naira account. It's based in USA very legitimate. You can send me an email if you are interested for details. Thanks

joshuaishaya35@gmail.com
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Sharks20(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
steviano:
I'm surprised no one is talking about Cry{pto Mini}ng platform. They have a constant Advert on Blockchain sites. I don't think just any kind of company advertises with Block`chain.

Crypto Mining is a 2 years contract and pays 3.6% daily Interest

Capital refund after the 2 years contract. However you can decide to terminate your contract anytime you feel with just a 5% fee which will be charged from your capital

with a bounty program also to earn free b`tc
The site is registered for 6 years

Minimum investment with them is around $12 and minimum withdrawal is 0.0001Bt`c( that's presently around $5) so you can decide to withdraw daily

You can chat me up if you wanna know more about the platform.
Check my profile for my contacts

whatsapp
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Obameji23: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bibyken:
I know a free site where you can earn more than $1 everyday, its not a get rich quick kind of thing. You earn by reading, liking and commenting on peoples post. Quote me and drop your whatsapp number if you are interested.

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by biggy12: 4:44am On Sep 28, 2020
Are you a student looking for something to do especially in this pandemic period? Are you a working class looking for additional income? Are you looking for an employment? I present to you an opportunity to become a business owner

Requirement: good Android phone,Laptop(not compulsory) your location has to be in Calabar. Chat me up on 08064381784
I'm into digital marketing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by BinomoOfficial: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2020
rubysecret:

My dear Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn without looking back. They are the same with binomo......I was duped #60k same day.....pls don't let greed swallow you like it did to me. No I have sense....do not invest in Olymph trade

Hello! Please understand that Binomo is not the same as Olymph trade investment. Our Company is not a scam. It was founded in 2014. We are a reliable certified trading platform and also a member of the Financial commission. Specify, please, what exactly do you mean? What is the reason of your statement?

Thank you for contacting us.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by amakadlite(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
rubysecret:

My dear Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn without looking back. They are the same with binomo......I was duped #60k same day.....pls don't let greed swallow you like it did to me. No I have sense....do not invest in Olymph trade
thanks, I confirmed they are pure scamers
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by clarkmos15(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
jidegold:
I make money by typing captcha and doing some online surveys but it will take you a lot of time and effort to make so much in it.
Please drop your mail

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Haypril07(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
gbate1:

Sorry about that.am about sharing a better site tho, didnt you get paid 1st time tho?

Bro, i just register, did two survey anf withdraw to my coinbase acct but it has not reflect my earnings on coinbase acct. Please help
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by clarkmos15(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
gbate1:

Sorry about that.am about sharing a better site tho, didnt you get paid 1st time tho?
Bro please I need survey sites
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Haypril07(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bibyken:
I know a free site where you can earn more than $1 everyday, its not a get rich quick kind of thing. You earn by reading, liking and commenting on peoples post. Quote me and drop your whatsapp number if you are interested.

Please help with the details.
ixkylee@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nedlloyd2009: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Hello guys,

My very first online earning experience started with a very reliable forex investment company that pays me between 1.50% to 2.45% on my investment daily which I redraw daily into my bank account for a duration of 120days.

Forex trading still remains the only online business that has not stopped changing people's financial state since inception. If you can't trade profitably give your funds to trusted professionals who can and enjoy a fix return on your investment. For more info please call, txt or WhatsApp me on 081.36.23.08.85
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Seersam(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2020
I have a site that helps you earn Bitcoin cash through articles and liking of posts. Dm if you are interested

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Amadivenatius: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
If you're interested I will introduce you to a site where you make more than N2,500.00 daily by investing just N1,000.00, moreover you withdraw to your local bank. I will also introduce you to a Whatsapp group where you be guided to make more profit. Contact me with on Whatsapp 0802.8848.629 for directive.

2 Likes

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by hiddencash(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
You join me to do this business. It is very legit https:///QVws4qyy
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by 8lngish: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2020
I have three legit business where you can earn $500 in no time... If you know your onion you, hit me up on WhatsApp +2349054754607

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Victor468: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2020
Invest in OMEGAPRO and you will have rest of mind. Omegapro is a Forex investment company, trading for you while you earn daily. You do absolutely nothing! You just sit back and see your daily earnings on your dashboard without stress. You can withdraw daily, weekly or monthly, your choice.
Chat me up on whatsapp 07031909448 for more info.
ManuelMount:
I've been broke throughout lock down
I've tried online businesses ranging from
Crypto currency reading news "Bitcoin mining"
Nothing seems to be working

I believe there are many of us in this situation let's help each other out
A candle that lights another doesn't gets dim by doing so

I believe there are people earning legit from online business

Help us out

NB I can do any online tasks for a token
Thanks in advance

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: ilegend
Cc: nobody
Cc: edoairways
Cc: dragnet
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by sotherefore: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2020
Bibyken:
interested 08027374108
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by esteeino13(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=Bibyken post=94156965]I know a free site where you can earn more than $1 everyday, its not a get rich quick kind of thing. You earn by reading, liking and commenting on peoples post. Quote me and drop your whatsapp number if you are
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by olajam(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Faithhill2:
At Victory Forex Investment, they pay you 20% of your investment capital every 30 working days, for a short term period of 3 months with your capital returned on the 3rd month. You can choose to reinvest again. The minimum amount for investment is 30k.

N/B: the 3 months is excluding Saturdays and Sundays, making it equivalent to 4 normal months.

This is what I have been doing with my NYSC savings while hoping for a job. I just thought I should share.

Interested. Pls inbox me more details: germainehorlar@gmail.com
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Bekermann(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bibyken:

I am interested 07066809458
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by SafexxUnlimited(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
omodarasimi:
The lockdown has really opened the eyes of many of us to investment. Salary can't last you for long. Let me introduce you to an online trading investment that pays to you naira account. It's based in USA very legitimate. You can send me an email if you are interested for details. Thanks
I'm interested, saferichunlimited@gmail.com
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by tusinsola(f): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote ainterested too.author=Akabells post=94281140]

Please I am interested in this how can I be put through on the links and how it works [/quote]
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by tusinsola(f): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
[Pls.add 07082169656

ote author=RedPanthar post=94359286]I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you[/quote]
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by tusinsola(f): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Bibyken:

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Emescohenry: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Well,I love the boldness you took before posting your comment.
There are many business you are really do online legitimately without fear or worries.
Some are quicker why some are slow when it comes to profit making.
One of the fastest is in binary trading (volatility and boom and crash) don't go there I have past through it for years, next forex trading, not for newbies and not always reliable, this is a fact. Go for the slow income that has a future, Go for buying and selling of Cryptos not holding nor stacking or trading . See post on earn massive income of over 10% on capital of bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by kokorunna(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
There are alot means of earning extra income online but you must be harding and motivated on it.

See below.

1. Setup a social media agency - You can use facebook or instagram as both are free
2. Shopify Dropshipping
3. Amazon FBA
4. Paid surveys - there are loads of these online, although the amount paid out might be low
5. Online flipping
6. Join fiver.com and start freelancing
7. Join utest.com and start testing apps on your mobile phone (payments are paid via paypal)
8. If you have a coinbase account, click of the below referral links to get free coins
https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/m087tcpk
https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/19nxchqj
https://www.coinbase.com/join/banjok_b
9. Create a youtube channel and start creating content
10. Start trading - remember this takes alot of studying, patient and using the right risk management.

Hard work pays, good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.