Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us (30636 Views)

Recommend A Good Means To Learn Forex Free / Those Working Online Please Come In / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by timstone(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Okonyeleo:
https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=LW217

pls enjoy me to enjoy

How does the wazobia cash work and what is the minimum deposit
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by timstone(m): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2020
This is no jokes like others do, this is an upgraded kind of MMM, Nigerians Sabi pass cos this is Nigerian. Wazobia investment is real and I have made money from it, the system is interesting and have been made not to crash easily like the MMM... if your mind no carry am no do but if you are ready to take the risk and reap from a risk this is an investment for you, a trial will convince you. my advice still is if you don't like it no be by force but it's real FAM. follow this link to start earning real good if you don't understand after reading through you can reach me on fish32k2@gmail.com

https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=M5Q11

What is the minimum investment, package and % return,
Is it weekly daily or monthly
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by timstone(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2020
Oswin:

Haven't you lose money twice in such mining site?
Good observer life is all about risk
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by yebo36(f): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Truth is to earn online and bulid income requires skills but to learn high income skills that can get you out of poverty involves money.

But if you are willing to put in some work and time, you can start earning from your whatsapp with zero capital and i can show you how.

There are some few ways you can earn which i have tried and worked for me aside whatsapp income mastery and all i started with zero capital. You can check my signature to contact me if interested.

Note
It attracts a fee of just 1k.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Tocyne: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is real my guys,Quintessential investment give you 25% of every money you bring to the table.for more info chat me up on 09028799722
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Gobengroup(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2020
Make passive money investing in forex based platform.
WhatsApp....08120464019
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by fungirl89(f): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by MotiveU(f): 4:38am On Oct 30, 2020
What is that need hovering around you?

What is that problem that looks unsurpassable?

What is that problem making you think?

What if I tell you I have a solution to all your problems

The expertise you need and service you deserve with testimonies to back my claim

Have you heard of ORIGINAL VAULT ENTRPRISES

Offers as high as 40% interest in 30 calendar days...!

A staggering 1.33% interest daily

A whooping 4% referral bonus first generation and 2% second generation

Lunched on 31st August 2020 investment started 16th September 2020

Accepts Bitcoin Naira and Litecoin (no stories) for convince...

Join the band wagon no sit-down look

A risk can only be taken once take this opportunity to turn your financial situation around

Come grow with us today...!

Because life is hard enough they started this platform for you and I...

Ask me how...!

@08119817405

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Adebussblog(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Wow... Plodan international are on here, This investment platform have been sorting my bills since July
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Adebussblog(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Plodan I Stan... If you really desire financial freedom and peace, Plodan is the solution
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by CAPITALBEE: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Emoney02:

And watch these winning strategy on YouTube

FxTutor, Is this you?
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by donphosphate(m): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2020
I know of one in which I have benefitted a lot.
It is thunderBOT. you invest with either bitcoin, ethereum of tron. with 20k worth of bitcoin, I have accumulate up to 60k worth of bitcoin within 2 months.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by bassette(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
octoberman:
Kindly give me this space, virtually 90% of online businesses are Scam.Including the one you think that is real.They all have very poor business model.Regulation of Classified businesses in Nigeria is a very huge challenge.I have done extensive research and even invested in some of those businesses, they all exhibit same shambolic behavior.Even when they are registered with Corporate Affair Commission.My Advice goes this way, take your time to study any business you are interested in.The so called online reviews of such businesses is important but it has also been bastardized.Secondly, when you are doing start with the least package, you can always upgrade,if you are convinced of you are going into.I do investment analysis, presently Digital Agrictech Investment is thriving, but the Government need to check their operation with stronger regulations.For now it remains the fastest and safest.
The Ponzi scheme is back with a smarter model, mostly done by young bankers,this time around you can't deposit, withdraw and runaway.No,there are stricter measures, infact I am doing one right now.You can closely monitor it ,if you are experienced, like I am doing.Surely, they will shut down like MMM, though it is going to be around for sometime, probably about a year.
I rest my case.If you are interested, you can try this https://profitarena.ng/register?invite=Ogbometer
hehehe it had crashed!!! Didn't last up to a year afterall

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by bassette(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
BinomoOfficial:

Hello! Please understand that Binomo is not the same as Olymph trade investment. Our Company is not a scam. It was founded in 2014. We are a reliable certified trading platform and also a member of the Financial commission. Specify, please, what exactly do you mean? What is the reason of your statement?

Thank you for contacting us.
I want to invest but before that I must meet with you in person�
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Danisaint112(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
People will tell you to start blogging business, or start an online business blah blah blah!

But what they won't tell you is that blogging takes time before you can start profitting from it.
You have to push, push and push before you make something out of blogging. I have friends
who have been blogging for over two years and have not made up to $1000 (N380,000 naira)
from it.

If you want to start blogging it's fine. But just see it as a long term investment. except You
have thousands of dollars to push your site to the search engines first pages.

I know various online business you can start making profit with long term such as Crypto currency
business which you buy a crypto currency at a cheap price then wait fot it to rise before you sell
although there is a new way to that which will be giving you profit by the end of this December.

Something almost every crypto dealer has gotten into. You can check out this article that explains how it
works and how you can get involved quickly ==> https://7starinfo.com.ng/the-new-crypto-business-strategy

But I believe you want something you can start making profit with immediately. And that's why
I will recommend affiliate marketing for you.

To be honest, it's one of the quickest ways you can start making money with online (in 3-7 days).
I have seen countless courses on this online. but the best I have seen and bought, which is also
the best in Nigeria as it stands now is this ==> www./72hrs-cashflow

If you want to connect with me on Fb and make more inquires then you can use this link to
send me a message on facebook ==> https://facebook.com/profile.php?refid=7

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by timstone(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
rubysecret:

Hi thanks for this. Pls I will appreciate a mail from you to rosajoshua1980@gmail.com. I have also.send you a mail. Pls check. I need info on these Investment. Thanks

Can't you see from the place you quote from
that the site crash
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by femixx: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Join WSA We Share Abundance and grow. Members are increasing daily as earning money on the platform is easy and free.

Join here: Telegram @crypto money and thank me later.

Note: Your earning starts with your registration and you can make at least $2.00 the first day.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Cryptofxt10: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
timstone:

That's what I use
they insists I must swear affidavid
for age declaration, because my age was not on the NIMC

Upload your birth certificate instead.. They would accept in place for affidavit
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Faithhill2: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2020
Interested 07063630528
Bibyken:
I know a free site where you can earn more than $1 everyday, its not a get rich quick kind of thing. You earn by reading, liking and commenting on peoples post. Quote me and drop your whatsapp number if you are interested.
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by 10thangel(f): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Good day. I checked your signature but didn't find anything. Can you share the online h8z with me?

quote author=DominusPrime post=90972150]
It's a scam. Check my last thread for something legit you might like. [/quote]
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by GiveInvestGift: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
LOAN (NON - INTEREST) : If u need loan of any amount, contact me( loan for house, Car, business, import and export or services)
- weGIVE

INVEST : If u want to invest your money with us and be paid a monthly return and collect ur complete money whenever you need it, contact me.
- weINVEST

- REFERRALS: If u refer us for business (loan or Investment), we reward you handsomely.
-weGIFT

Email: giveinvestgift@gmail.com
Or phone number 09027700821 (call or whatsapp)

- COURTESY : TAJBANK

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
10thangel:
Good day. I checked your signature but didn't find anything. Can you share the online h8z with me?

quote author=DominusPrime post=90972150]
It's a scam. Check my last thread for something legit you might like.
Hello. You can chat me up on WhatsApp. Check my signature for my number
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by franklyneo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
sexymonkey:
I found a site that pays for real.
They pay you in cryptos for viewing ads and more, pm me or drop your WhatsApp number.

Am interested bro +2347061656942
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Tocyne: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
This is real my guys,Quintessential investment give you 25% of every money you bring to the table every month.Quintessential investment is going no where.For further inquiry chat me up on 09028799722
Re: Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us by Janadozz(m): 3:58am On Nov 07, 2020
TRUTH BE TOLD.
Forex is a business and as any other business, it is risky. It is not a get rich quick scheme.
It has its dos and don'ts.
Yes you can make 2000% of your capital as interest in 5 minutes so also you can waste 1 billion in a minute.
It's an art not a science therefore, using software is risky.
If you don't have patience as a learner to stay on it, if you can't stand loosing your money, please don't goto forex.
I started making money after blowing out four(4) different accounts. Many things can make you not to gain. Your lack of strategy, emotions and your broker, your lot size, etc.
Today, I traded $12 to $1400. After many months on it.
Forget all forex nice stories. No good trader can boost he has not blown accounts.
IF YOU CAN BE DETERMINED TO LEARN AS I DID CONTACT ME on 07063798593

My broker will let you learn on demo. And you can trade live account even with $1. Yes $1. Don't waste your hard earned money.
Practice naked trading opening a cent account with $1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.