Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute (42208 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by bcomputer101: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Really so Painful to lose a loved one!

But as long as she was Saved in Jesus Christ , Mourning should not be for too long...

It's Joy in Heaven! We all will meet at the feet of JESUS!

You are nothing but a clown, jumping from one thread to another.

Is better you start making good use of your time.

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Sagay212: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
I really feel sorry for the children. They don't seem bothered because they really do not understand what is going on.

But you see all those adults forming cry cry, many of them will never learn anything from the funeral. They will still go back and continue their various evils forgetting that their time might just be by the corner.

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Translated into glory.

May she rest in peace.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by bigtt76(f): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
The daughter looks like someone who would never cry no matter the pain inflicted on her even though she weeps in her heart cry I stan her and pray God continue to watch over her and brother. She will be a queen to behold.

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Edmanpumpin(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rest well Ibidunni.
May the Lord comfort her husband Pastor Itua Ighodalo and be with the beautiful children Amen.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by UltimateSpice: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Her death is shocking.

RIP.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by anthropizzy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rest In Peace
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Angelfrost(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
What a life!!! So many good souls have exited this world in just the first half of 2020, yet the following still live and breathe:

Shekau
Fraudsters
Cultists
Armed Bandits
Nigerian Politicians
Etc...
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Arotemi: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rest in peace .

Hope those 'aso ebi' ankara I'm seeing were not just made for the burial purpose?

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by fashionale(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
KellyGay:
She was so priceless. I remember my encounters with Late Aunty Ibidunni while I was still at Trinity House. A woman who can motivate you to become successful. I recall the late time I met her at their private residence at Osborne Estate last December when she said, "Bro, you need to keep striving and never give up." Her event planning company was topnotch. A woman who put a watch on most pastors and workers on her husband's church to avoid them giving Pastor Ituah problems. She was a rare gem. Many members of Trinity House and Elizabeth R will miss her especially her husband, Pastor Ituah, Pastors Niyi Akenzua, Bayo Rotimi, Niyi Famuyide, Aunty Bola, Charles Ahia, her secretary Lawal, Tosin Alao, the Timeless Women, etc

May God grant them the heart to bear the burden.

Rest well Aunty Ibidun.

I'm not to judge you but stop been gay or homosexual. So that when you die people will write GOOD THINGS about you as they are writing about late Ibidun Ighodalo

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by boyjo: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
kenzysmith:
hhave stop playing virtual. i have stop zoom bet. i ve stop masturbation but i have promise my self not to have sex until December am just one week four days of sex free but serious conji dey hold me now pls, how can i free my self from this bondage of fornication pleasefornication must i ve sex with unknow ladies Continously i just pray this morning to be consistent in keeping my self is like something is pressuring to ve sex i need help am weak

You can't do it by your strength.
Jesus can help you by His Holy Spirit.

First of all pray to God to deliver you from the bondage of sex.
Then, start to say every time you get the urge, "I resist you devil in Jesus name.
Say it to your hearing.

It will go and may come back.
Say it again, "I resist you devil in Jesus name".
Say it EVEN if it is a million times

Your body, as you stay consistent and yield to the direction of The Holy Spirit as well as accept His forgiveness, will start to yield to your control.

Right now, your body seems to be controlling you. But you overcome in Jesus name.

Premarital sex is not God's best for you.

Also, start to do something that would divert your attention like, Play football or something at the moment of temptation.

It may be instant, it may take days, or weeks, or months.
I see you overcomingsmiley

5 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by pafo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Really so Painful to lose a loved one!

But as long as she was Saved in Jesus Christ , Mourning should not be for too long...

It's Joy in Heaven! We all will meet at the feet of JESUS!

After death it's just oblivion. There's no body waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by KellyGay(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
fashionale:

I'm not to judge you but stop been gay or homosexual. So that when you die people will write GOOD THINGS about you as they are writing about late Ibidun Ighodalo

And stop poke nosing into people's lifestyles and face your business. I am not complaining, neither are you a Saint nor God who should judge. Have a nice weekend!
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by faithful911: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Glink2018:
We all owe the debt of death.

Happy death day in advance to you all
Werey
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by siralos135: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
kenzysmith:
hhave stop playing virtual. i have stop zoom bet. i ve stop masturbation but i have promise my self not to have sex until December am just one week four days of sex free but serious conji dey hold me now pls, how can i free my self from this bondage of fornication pleasefornication must i ve sex with unknow ladies Continously i just pray this morning to be consistent in keeping my self is like something is pressuring to ve sex i need help am weak

Start by Surrendering your life to Jesus.No better way to start! With Jesus, it's from victory to victory all the time.

If you are born again and can speak in tongues, practice speaking in tongues 30minutes to 1hour everyday.It empowers your spirit man over your Body!

Get something to occupy yourself while you fight off the habit; often times,it takes a habit to overcome another habit.

Consciously ask for His grace each day. It is always sufficient for you!

Even when you fail in your commitment to change, don't give up! God hates the sin but His love for you is endless.

3 Likes

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by ikrumalemonday(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
A debt everyone will pay, rich, poor, highly or lowly placed. May God comfort the entire family at this strange moment of grieve and rest eternally her soul.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by kenzysmith: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
boyjo:

You can't do it by your strength.
Jesus can help you by His Holy Spirit.

First of all pray to God to deliver you from the bondage of sex.
Then, start to say every time you get the urge, "I resist you devil in Jesus name.
Say it to your hearing.

It will go and may come back.
Say it again, "I resist you devil in Jesus name".
Say it EVEN if it is a million times

Your body, as you stay consistent, will start to yield to your control.

Right now, your body seems to be controlling you. But you overcome in Jesus name.

Premarital sex is not God's best for you.

Also, start to do something that would divert your attention like, Play football or something at the moment of temptation.

It may be instant, it may take days, or weeks, or months.
I see you overcomingsmiley
amen thanks a lot i have pray about it but it's seem my body is weak. am in trouble cause am in a financial position to get married but am happilyy ve over come masturbation just d fornication is my problem
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Kenny9857(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
BlackfireX:
grin

Mere commissioner of condolences ( and chief toilet matters) must dey there...

Minister of darkness I see you.

grin
You think you dey talk sense ??

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by boyjo: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
kenzysmith:
amen thanks a lot i have pray about it but it's seem my body is weak. am in trouble cause am in a financial position to get married but am happilyy ve over come masturbation just d fornication is my problem

I knew a guy who was once a womanizer but became a follower of Christ and was celibate for 7 years! Yea.

God will help you.

It's like war but you've been declared the winner.
Fight the good fight of faith, it is a good fight; to regain your self control from mindless and unprofitable lusts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by boyjo: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:

So, why have they been lying that Osinbajo is missing?
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Origin(f): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
So painful.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by soarhey(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
kenzysmith:

You need prayers. Surrender your life to Jesus. Pray with Colossians 1:13

1 Like

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by blessedchild234(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rip to the departed.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Glink2018(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
faithful911:

Werey

Oloshi omo oloriburuku
Oni kuure
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Lamanii22(f): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Arotemi:
Rest in peace .

Hope those 'aso ebi' ankara I'm seeing were not just made for the burial purpose?

I was thinking the same too lol
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Naturopathic: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
so so sad when I heard the death of that woman, RIP
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Deputy1111(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by IKUBABAYEYE001: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
R.I.P Ibiduni Ighodalo
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Shooyie: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace and help comfort the family.
Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by Deputy1111(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
BlackfireX:
grin

Mere commissioner of condolences ( and chief toilet matters) must dey there...

Minister of darkness I see you.

grin
Empty skull

Re: Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute by TheRareGem1(f): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
RIP to her. May God give the family to bear the loz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.