Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures (76362 Views)

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Oheholume: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The funeral service of the kind hearted, gentle and generous Ibidun Ighodalo is ongoing and here are a few pictures from the service. Rest in peace Ibidun. It is so hard to say goodbye. Such a kind, down to earth, hardworking, loving woman gone too soon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11735352_ibidunighodalo600x405_jpeg10febc2de8e4f602e99293fdd73f8014
rest in peace, regard to father and my mother, tell them I miss them.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by tot(f): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
pastorarynzay:
A pastor that divorces his first wife just to take her in, Good people of the world if you dine with sin you shall be dammed forever in hell. God hate divorce, if she is truly a second wife no matter her Good deed she will be dammed into hell, insult me but dont tamper with this truth for your life depends on it

He married Ibidun 10 years after his divorce, it was his wife that left him by the way.

Pastor judge, I hope you realise LYING and BEARING FALSE WITNESS are sins you just committed.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by tot(f): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I heard the pastor divorced his first wife to marry her
What a world
cry

One thing must kill a man shaa, let's live our best lives today!

People like you that peddle false news, may God have mercy on your souls.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
This woman was a blessing from God to the childless-women-turned-mothers.

what a blessing taken off this country.

RIP, woman. cry
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by petitejolie(f): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ijaya123:
I’ve not heard a single person that spoke ill of this woman. Not one person. She must be indeed beautiful in and out.

So sad.

May her beautiful soul rest in peace. And I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen!

cos she is an angel. Sadly angels don't live long on earth in human form
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by YelloweWest: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ijaya123:
I’ve not heard a single person that spoke ill of this woman. Not one person. She must be indeed beautiful in and out.

So sad.

May her beautiful soul rest in peace. And I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen!

Same here o. She was really an angel. I just found out my brothers wife was a class mate in secondary school, she said right from school days she was very caring and kind hearted. Even when she became very successful and rich she still remained humble.

The good omes don't last, this wicked world is not for them.
May she rest well.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Dondominion: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
pastorarynzay:
A pastor that divorces his first wife just to take her in, Good people of the world if you dine with sin you shall be dammed forever in hell. God hate divorce, if she is truly a second wife no matter her Good deed she will be dammed into hell, insult me but dont tamper with this truth for your life depends on it
. Hmmmm, who is this? Your truth carried tone of wickedness, you no be God so keep your mouth shut dear. Check yourself too truth speaker.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Glink2018:

Okay..you are among the wicked one that are still living....
There is a time and season for everything under the sun.
Keep your negative smartness to yourself please.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cheechy:

You are a slowpoke. Daft beyond all comprehension.
That my nickname
Your life depend on that truth
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dondominion:
. Hmmmm, who is this? Your truth carried tone of wickedness, you no be God so keep your mouth shut dear. Check yourself too truth speaker.
Am not God but i have Bible which is the Guide to eternal rest.
10q for the advice.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
tot:

He married Ibidun 10 years after his divorce, it was his wife that left him by the way.

Pastor judge, I hope you realise LYING and BEARING FALSE WITNESS are sins you just committed.
I say if she is truly a second wife, which you confirmed. The bible says until death do you part.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by fait10(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
MrMcJay:
Please, let's try to undergo regular medical checks. Blood pressure, blood sugar, blood tests, cholesterol, vitals, cardio tests and few others are not really expensive. Blood pressure tests monthly and at general body tests at least once annually.

Many cases of people slumping and dying are due to blood pressure complications. Undiagnosed hypertension is a major killer and many don't know.

Na person wey don chop dey reason medical checkup now.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
leaculpa:

That is a lie.
He remarried over 10years after his divorce.
Also he was divorced before he even became a pastor. He schooled in university of hull and Harvard & married after school.

'He was earlier married to Lucy-Ann Summer, also a Chartered Accountant like himself. His first marriage was said to have been contracted abroad and when they could not produce any child, his wife refused to return to Nigeria to join him. After he became born again, they broke up."

God hate remarrying
Thats why jesus disciple said it better to be single Matthew 19:4 downwards
My dear dont play with vows
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by omonla555: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
What a woman of honour and substance.

May she have rest in the Lord.

I mourn her as people speak good about her.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Isoduwa(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na Wahoo for Edo people
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
RIP Ibidun.

We will always miss you.

We Love you, but God loves you more.

Good to know you in this world......Wonderful Woman.

You lived a gracious and fulfilled life, despite leaving us before you clock 40!

It is well!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Somodooo: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
post=90892134:
RIP Ibidun.

We will always miss you.

We Love you, but God loves you more.

Good to know you in this world......Wonderful Woman.

You lived a gracious and fulfilled life, despite leaving us before you clock 40!

It is well!!
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by MrCanceller: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Somodooo:
Buhari is a criminal Buhari is a curse to Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by lereinter(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
What killed her

Who knows more about her
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by CooldudeX1: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I heard the pastor divorced his first wife to marry her
What a world
cry

[img]https://media./images/a69446dfccc697c2fd1cb248b29af695/tenor.gif[/img]

One thing must kill a man shaa, let's live our best lives today!
That is not true, his first wife divorced him and he was single for a long time before he remarried.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Banter1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
this world is not our own, we are just passing through. RIP Ibidun
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by tot(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
pastorarynzay:

I say if she is truly a second wife, which you confirmed. The bible says until death do you part.

The first line of your statement is a LIE, which means you have damned yourself as well.

It will amaze you that the people you are judging all over the place will be the first in the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The funeral service of the kind hearted, gentle and generous Ibidun Ighodalo is ongoing and here are a few pictures from the service. Rest in peace Ibidun. It is so hard to say goodbye. Such a kind, down to earth, hardworking, loving woman gone too soon.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11735352_ibidunighodalo600x405_jpeg10febc2de8e4f602e99293fdd73f8014
my heart melts at the sight of her innocent baby! God be her keeper!
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Glink2018(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
chiddyok:

Keep your negative smartness to yourself please.

Are we fighting before?
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
tot:

The first line of your statement is a LIE, which means you have damned yourself as well.

It will amaze you that the people you are judging all over the place will be the first in the kingdom of God.
pick a bible, read the book of Matthew 19:4-10. The reason i came into such a discuss is because you exalted her by demoting God.
Am worst than being a liar, i hate lies, but i thank God through jesus who died for liars like me. When you admit you sin, confess it and repent from it you are saved from hell, but when you know the truth and damn it, you shall be dammed.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Glink2018(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
CooldudeX1:
That is not true, his first wife divorced him and he was single for a long time before he remarried.

And you said it's a lie..a pastor divorced wife and marry the second wife is not scriptural. Bible says if you divorce your spouse you shouldn't remarry

1 Corinthians 7:10‭-‬11 KJV
And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Glink2018(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Futurejoy:
Painful death..... Beautiful woman in and out, when her “infertility struggle” story, I was moved. May God continue to rest her soul.

Life is full of struggles, pain, challenges....she has gone to rest from the challenges of this world.

What about you?/are Are you beautiful in and out?/"/future Joy"/
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rip
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by SURElee(f): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rest in peace Ibidun Ajayi Ituah Ighodalo. You were a real angel on earth.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by helpfindbolu: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=Glink2018 post=90893503]

And you said it's a lie..a pastor divorced wife and marry the second wife is not scriptural. Bible says if you divorce your spouse you shouldn't remarry

1 Corinthians 7:10‭-‬11 KJV
And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

[/quote thanks for bailing me out with such a scripture. That the standard of truth is so high for us to jump dosent mean we should lower it, many generations unborn will curse us if we lower it.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by lullygold18(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
How I wish the wicked and selfish Nigerian politicians can remember that someday death will come knocking on dia souls.....
Vanity vanity and vanity is this life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets / Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.