Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures (76361 Views)

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by tot(f): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
pastorarynzay:

pick a bible, read the book of Matthew 19:4-10. The reason i came into such a discuss is because you exalted her by demoting God.
Am worst than being a liar, i hate lies, but i thank God through jesus who died for liars like me. When you admit you sin, confess it and repent from it you are saved from hell, but when you know the truth and damn it, you shall be dammed.

Exalted her? You are looking for who you will put words in their mouth. Even a fool is thought wise if they keep quiet. If you have nothing tangible to say, walk past the post.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by am4truth(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
pastorarynzay:
A pastor that divorces his first wife just to take her in, Good people of the world if you dine with sin you shall be dammed forever in hell. God hate divorce, if she is truly a second wife no matter her Good deed she will be dammed into hell, insult me but dont tamper with this truth for your life depends on it

May God have mercy on your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by tot(f): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
am4truth:

And his insensitivity. So many Nigerians lack empathy. On a post like this, he is coming to judge people's lives. Mschew

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Nyamve1: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
rawtouch:
heavens gain
heaven never gain, heaven weep[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by megastu(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fake pastor like you.

Who are you to damn someone to earth. I wanted to make more comments but just realized you registered in 2020.

If you do not have anything good to say why dont you just keep quiet.
pastorarynzay:
A pastor that divorces his first wife just to take her in, Good people of the world if you dine with sin you shall be dammed forever in hell. God hate divorce, if she is truly a second wife no matter her Good deed she will be dammed into hell, insult me but dont tamper with this truth for your life depends on it

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
tot:

Exalted her? You are looking for who you will put words in their mouth. Even a fool is thought wise if they keep quiet. If you have nothing tangible to say, walk past the post.
Who hung jesus on the cross ?
That matthew 19:4 should keep quiet?
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by remsonik(f): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
VectorVee68:

Wow! Ma so you attended the same school

Yes, it's such a wonderful school I can't forget those feggo memories
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
megastu:
Fake pastor like you.

Who are you to damn someone to earth. I wanted to make more comments but just realized you registered in 2020.

If you do not have anything good to say why dont you just keep quiet.
No sir, i dont have evil to say either
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
am4truth:

Amen
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rest on, such an adorable, loving soul. I cried throughout the live broadcast on arise tv

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:08am On Jun 21, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by ifybaby555: 4:42am On Jun 21, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I heard the pastor divorced his first wife to marry her
What a world
cry

[img]https://media./images/a69446dfccc697c2fd1cb248b29af695/tenor.gif[/img]

One thing must kill a man shaa, let's live our best lives today!

Not true, he had been separated from his first wife for 10 years when he married her. By then the first wife was also remarried too

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by ofiko123(m): 4:53am On Jun 21, 2020
RIP Ibidun Ighodalo..
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by moses718(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Ijaya123:
I’ve not heard a single person that spoke ill of this woman. Not one person. She must be indeed beautiful in and out.

So sad.

May her beautiful soul rest in peace. And I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen!

Go to Facebook and see for yourself, correct bro page.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Acidosis(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Don't really know this lady and her husband but I've been reading good stuff about her since her death. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Glink2018(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
striker07:
which of your telecommunications equipments did he embezzle, you are part of uninformed Nigerians that swallows every gossips hook,line and sinker without probing. Internet is your friend.

You haven't said anything....do you think I'm a novice in political matters?
Explain your own side of the story
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by VectorVee68(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2020
remsonik:

Yes, it's such a wonderful school I can't forget those feggo memories

I can imagine ma
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Futurejoy(f): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:

Life is full of struggles, pain, challenges....she has gone to rest from the challenges of this world.

What about you?/are Are you beautiful in and out?/"/future Joy"/
Lol...what happened grin
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by aboreofe: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2020
pastorarynzay:

You're so very wrong. Get your facts straight and Stop messing up with what you have absolutely no idea of. Pastor Ighodalo's first wife left because he left the Abroad for ministry in Nigeria and she could not cope with the distance. Hence she divorced him herself which led him to remarry much later.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Glink2018(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Futurejoy:

Lol...what happened grin

...i guess you have a reservation for my question
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Oluchia(f): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=pastorarynzay post=90893882][/quote]

Mtcheeeew! People will just be quoting what is suitable to their ear. Oga pastor you did not read down to verse 15 and get the whole message . We me help you:

11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. 12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. 13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. 15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

You conveniently ignored the bolder part, so you can play your role as Judge and advocate Abi? The man's first wife left him of her own volition, so he's not bound to her in any way again. That's how you people will go about twisting the bible to your own damnation.

3 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Tpresh(f): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
RIP
May God comfort the family she left behind.
If only testimonies of how good and selfless you were could bring the dead back to life, I'm sure you'll be back here already...

Rest On ma'am.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by ugotex85: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
What a beauty, what a loss!
RIP to her.
Please what could have snatch her at such a young age of 39?
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Futurejoy(f): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glink2018:

...i guess you have a reservation for my question
Oga, I have no atom of reservation. I was just wondering how someone will be asking me a question that is meant for someone to answer on my behalf. Don’t tag me again
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Glink2018(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Futurejoy:

Oga, I have no atom of reservation. I was just wondering how someone will be asking me a question that is meant for someone to answer on my behalf. Don’t tag me again

You just mentioned part of your reservations...
Naija ladies and craftiness are like bread and Akara.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Glink2018(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oluchia:

Mtcheeeew! People will just be quoting what is suitable to their ear. Oga pastor you did not read down to verse 15 and get the whole message . We me help you:

11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. 12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. 13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. 15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

You conveniently ignored the bolder part, so you can play your role as Judge and advocate Abi? The man's first wife left him of her own volition, so he's not bound to her in any way again. That's how you people will go about twisting the bible to your own damnation.

You are quoting bible upside down....
Was it not written your Bible that God hates divorce?
What it not written in the bible that what God has joined together let no man put asunder
Now listen, look at the part you quoted from the message bible :

On the other hand, if the "unbelieving" spouse walks out, you’ve got to let him or her go. You don’t have to hold on desperately. God has called us to make the best of it, as peacefully as we can. You never know, wife: The way you handle this might bring your husband not only back to you but to God. You never know, husband: The way you handle this might bring your wife not only back to you but to God.
1 Corinthians 7:15‭-‬16 MSG

The question is this; is Pastor Ituah's ex-wife an unbelieving woman? No.
The unbelieving wife that Apostle Paul was talking about were pagans, free-thinker, idol worshiper, agnostics, astrologers, sun gazer, etc) apostle Paul didn't include weak Christian or believer .
The ex-wife is a Christian by birth probably a weak Christian...and probably there were irreconcilable differences between them before both parted ways...
Go and read Matt 19:1ff and Luke 16 This is part of what is causing embarrassment and shame in Christianity where divorcee is made to head a church...what will he teach people about divorce?
I know you like pastor Ituah, probably you have been benefiting from his largesse. For me, a divorcee is not good to lead a church. Show me one person in the bible that led the church and he or she is a divorcee. ?
Apostle Paul was telling Timothy about those who should lead Church, did you see divorcee in the attributes? We have become an object of scorn before the unbelievers because of a diluted doctrine that we are practicing.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by millionboi(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
pastorarynzay:
Are u without sin?

If u can't ans it,then u are not qualified to judge any man

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Brush1: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
What a world
cry

[img]https://media./images/a69446dfccc697c2fd1cb248b29af695/tenor.gif[/img]

The pastor had been divorced over ten years before darling Ibi came along. Thank you.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by CeterisXVII: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
What a world
cry

The pastor did not divorce his first wife to marry her. The first wife divorced the pastor, in order to go and marry somebody else. He was single for 10 good years, before he now met Ibidun and married her.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by CeterisXVII: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
pastorarynzay:
You are daft. The first wife divorced him and went to marry somebody else. For over 10 years, he remained single. What should he have done?

He later got married to Ibidun. Was Queen Esther in the Bible not a second wife? Didn't King Ahasuerus divorce Queen Vashti, and then marry Esther?

Was Esther damned too?? Why can't you use your senses, and talk like a normal human being?
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by CeterisXVII: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
pastorarynzay:
I say if she is truly a second wife, which you confirmed. The bible says until death do you part.
pastorarynzay:
God hate remarrying
Thats why jesus disciple said it better to be single Matthew 19:4 downwards
My dear dont play with vows
You are still daft.....and repeating the same mumuish comment...
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by joefelin2345: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=pastorarynzay post=90893882][/quote]What then happened to the woman if it is the husband that left her to go and marry another woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets / Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.