Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures (76369 Views)

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Emmandus(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
May her soul rest in Perfect Peace.

I had a near death experience last year when a car I was in had an accident but thank God for his mercies. The few seconds before the collision and after there was a space of timelessness, no time, at that moment i became enlightened.

I knew the most important thing in life is to live right live for God and to live IN THE PRESENT

Mindless state...

May God comfort the bereaved and may we all fulfill our days

9 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by VectorVee68(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
remsonik:
I can't forget you FGGC Oyo 97 set, senior Ibidun Ajayi idia house, so very nice and wonderful woman. Ibidun the feggo queen, rest in perfect peace. Her death is unbelievable, so painful. May God comfort the family left behind. It is well

Wow! Ma so you attended the same school
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by gracefoundmme(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
MrMcJay:
Please, let's try to undergo regular medical checks. Blood pressure, blood sugar, blood tests, cholesterol, vitals, cardio tests and few others are not really expensive. Blood pressure tests monthly and at general body tests at least once annually.

Many cases of people slumping and dying are due to blood pressure complications. Undiagnosed hypertension is a major killer and many don't know.

Well said.
But,
At the end we'll still all face death, it's inevitable.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
RoiTV2020:
Rip

Meanwhile, watch shocking criminal record of Naira Marley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRY6b7jBs9M

Did you produce this video or just sharing?
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by ikorodureporta: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
She died @39 on 13/6/20... 6 + 13 + 20 = 39
...13, 33, & 39 all present...

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Annabimbola(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Very sad, i pray each day God gives me the grace to live a long life in perfect health.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by sunbodan(f): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
This ground dey eat oooo without any satisfactions, so them go open ground and put this angle just like that
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Vickyace(f): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ijaya123:
I’ve not heard a single person that spoke ill of this woman. Not one person. She must be indeed beautiful in and out.

So sad.

May her beautiful soul rest in peace. And I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen!

Like!!! And this made me fell in love with her tbvfh.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Glink2018(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
See casket.....coffin......
Money is good oh. If you have money even though you are evil and bad people will comment good about you because you dey give. For example, late MKO embezzled our telecommunications money yet, people still like him.
If you are poor, you are bad but if you are rich, you are good.
Oh God, give me money

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by kokomilala(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
I saw some of her vids on YouTube today. I say she was such a beautiful soul within and without. Her passing is painful.May God strengthen her loved ones.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Austin1805(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Upaka:

No matter the precautions, when one's time is up you just must leave. That's why we must all struggle to live right cos we do not know the time of our passing.
God ain't a wicked being that take people away in their prime, he promised us seventy years....regular medical check up is very essential cos the inner part might be sick while the outter part is very much okay.
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by bolseas(f): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
remsonik:
I can't forget you FGGC Oyo 97 set, senior Ibidun Ajayi idia house, so very nice and wonderful woman. Ibidun the feggo queen, rest in perfect peace. Her death is unbelievable, so painful. May God comfort the family left behind. It is well

Till she passed out from Feggo Villa, I knew her as queen Idia. A pretty and gentle student. Lively and always smiling..

May God comfort her loved ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by kenesh(f): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
The way I feel was how I felt when pastor Bimbo Odukoya died years back. Cold and sobber!! Jesus!!! May her soul rest in PEACE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Akeuphel(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
2 D Dust Shall We All Go Back
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by CheedyJ(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Johnson5258:
Rest in peace ma.

I pray against this in my life, I will never weep over my wife even she's stubborn, God please have mercy.
Nobody prays for it oo,shit called death comes at any f*king time..
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by efstore: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Sailorsoldier1: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
what kill her?
wat "killed" her
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Megamayorconcep(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rest in peace madam
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Glink2018(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
fof1:

Are U Sick? What is wrong with ur Mendula Orificio? Pls get a Reset quickly b4 it's late...

Your lineage are all sick
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Staphylococcus: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Beautiful casket
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
A pastor that divorces his first wife just to take her in, Good people of the world if you dine with sin you shall be dammed forever in hell. God hate divorce, if she is truly a second wife no matter her Good deed she will be dammed into hell, insult me but dont tamper with this truth for your life depends on it
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Goddys(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
people that are shouting "such a kind heart", how many people have you ever shown kindness that will speak good of you at your demise?
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Microfels: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I heard the pastor divorced his first wife to marry her
What a world
cry

[img]https://media./images/a69446dfccc697c2fd1cb248b29af695/tenor.gif[/img]

One thing must kill a man shaa, let's live our best lives today!

You heard wrong. Pastor Ighodalo married her almost ten years after his first marriage failed.

5 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Longman8: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ground don chop again sha.Rip Ma
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by striker07(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Glink2018:
See casket.....coffin......
Money is good oh. If you have money even though you are evil and bad people will comment good about you because you dey give. For example, late MKO embezzled our telecommunications money yet, people still like him.
If you are poor, you are bad but if you are rich, you are good.
Oh God, give me money
which of your telecommunications equipments did he embezzle, you are part of uninformed Nigerians that swallows every gossips hook,line and sinker without probing. Internet is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Cheechy(f): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
pastorarynzay:
A pastor that divorces his first wife just to take her in, Good people of the world if you dine with sin you shall be dammed forever in hell. God hate divorce, if she is truly a second wife no matter her Good deed she will be dammed into hell, insult me but don't tamper with this truth for your life depends on it

You are a slowpoke. Daft beyond all comprehension.

7 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
What a world
cry

Tatafo

What else did you hear?

Did you hear she will be going to heaven or hell?

Best News Carrier of the Year grin

Don't mention me o. If you do I will report you to Lalasticlalaaa.

Sorry I don forget say, you no be snake.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Adetayo1978(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Some people said that she slumped and died while some said she died of shock while sleeping.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by leaculpa: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
pastorarynzay:
A pastor that divorces his first wife just to take her in, Good people of the world if you dine with sin you shall be dammed forever in hell. God hate divorce, if she is truly a second wife no matter her Good deed she will be dammed into hell, insult me but dont tamper with this truth for your life depends on it
That is a lie.
He remarried over 10years after his divorce.
Also he was divorced before he even became a pastor. He schooled in university of hull and Harvard & married after school.

'He was earlier married to Lucy-Ann Summer, also a Chartered Accountant like himself. His first marriage was said to have been contracted abroad and when they could not produce any child, his wife refused to return to Nigeria to join him. After he became born again, they broke up."

4 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Dondominion: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
What a world
cry

. What you heard started from somewhere, why did take the story from the middle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets / Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.