Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (100618 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by kettykin: 5:03pm On Jan 27
The problem of the east is not bad governance but the type of governed people we have . With this set of people and the nature of discussion I am seeing here then another decade is at stake
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 0bjpmb: 1:58pm On Jan 28
Stop complaining to people let’s do what we are doing hahaha

Stop telling people to intervene because I am ready for you here and anywhere. You think you are the only one that’s mad , no you are mistaken. Let’s continue and stop complaining to people hahaha

Workch:
look at this hypocrite, you like when he spams other threads but you don't want the Anambra and Soludo thread spammed.Be playing
Did you caution him when he keeps spamming Imo and Enugu threads?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 0bjpmb: 2:03pm On Jan 28
Soludo is the best performing governor in igboland. Otti is a dwarf that has plunged your backward useless dirty abia state into massive debt with nothing to show except gutter

Hahahaha

Workch:

Soludo na classless governor.
We go dey talk am everyday

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28
This is old Aba , Abia State the downtown.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28
This is Umule town in Osisioma LGA, within the Aba urban area

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Kepukepu: 10:53am On Jan 29
Fergie001 and Mynd44, please come and clean up this thread and ban the spammer
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by BeijinDossier: 7:31pm On Jan 29
Abia state is cursed

0bjpmb:
Soludo is the best performing governor in igboland. Otti is a dwarf that has plunged your backward useless dirty abia state into massive debt with nothing to show except gutter

Hahahaha

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 8:08am On Feb 01
I am happy that Otti is trying to prove a point about urban outlook in Nigeria and I believe he will succeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhNX_1K4ynA?si=uQLTcr2oL9RjyPbK

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01
Based solely on videos I've been seeing on YouTube from Southeast I will continue to commend Otti. If he continues undisturbed for 8 years , Nigeria will have it's rebirth from Abia.

6 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 8:48pm On Feb 23
Mopol base by geometric

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 8:51pm On Feb 23
Random aerial shot

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 3:08pm On Feb 24
It is even an insult to have this discussion with someone from Abia.

Abia is clearly the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, this is not in contention.

As for Aba, it is a more or less a cesspit of dilapidated dirty shithole. I hate to have debate with Abia because it is a total let down for any state at all to compete with Abia which is the worst state in Nigeria.

Onitsha is by far more infrastructurally more advanced, developed, organized and serene than the dirty shithole Abia that’s full of the worst roads in Nigeria, despite the fact that Okezie tried but Aba is still the worst space in Africa.

Onitsha is not just far better planned than Aba, Onitsha is the best planned city in igboland and among the best planned in Nigeria. Onitsha was planned and set out by the British settlers in the city. Onitsha is not on the same pedestal with a slum like Aba. It is an insult to make this debate but I will make to humble you so you know your superior.

Onitsha has some of the best inner roads and streets network in Nigeria. Aba is a shithole and doesn’t stand a chance.

Aside the major highways in Onitsha, the city boasts of best planned neighborhoods in igboland. Most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha because it is a far better city than your dirty Aba that’s full of filth.

Aside the Ph-Enugu express the whole of Aba is dilapidated and unliveable. Aba should be demolished and rebuilt from scratch.

Aba doesn’t have the kind of sophistication infrastructures in Onitsha. I can’t count how many flyovers, interchanges, bridges in Onitsha. The same dirty Aba that just got its first substandard flyover yesterday?

Infrastructures, healthcare, commerce, industry, education, etc, Onitsha is by far compare to Aba. Onitsha is at least 100yrs ahead of Aba in development. Stop comparing apple and orange.

Nnewi is the closest in competition to Aba, Onitsha is like America compare to Aba. We can open a new thread to make this debate with pictures if you want .

Lest, I forgot, Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

Kepukepu:
on what ground is onitsha more infrastructurally developed than Aba?
By roads, electricity, education, industrial, health or what?The only thing I will agree that onitsha has more than Aba is commerce nd transportation, others I will doubt it. As a matter of fact, Most major cities in Southeast are infrastructurally ahead of Onitsha. Infrastructure is not about building 5 and 4 deckings everywhere. Because if you remove Onitsha/Enugu expressway and onitsha/Owerri expressway, Onitsha cannot boast of any other major road infrastructure. The remaining roads are either singles lanes or track roads. You cannot compare the inner road network in Aba to Onitsha, Aba is far ahead.
You cannot compare industrialization in Aba to Onitsha, Aba is far ahead. Aba is better planned.
Aba has more educational and health institutions than Onitsha. So on what grounds is Onitsha infrastructurally ahead? I want you to educate me
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Kepukepu: 3:26pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
It is even an insult to have this discussion with someone from Abia.

Abia is clearly the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, this is not in contention.

As for Aba, it is a more or less a cesspit of dilapidated dirty shithole. I hate to have debate with Abia because it is a total let down for any state at all to compete with Abia which is the worst state in Nigeria.

Onitsha is by far more infrastructurally more advanced, developed, organized and serene than the dirty shithole Abia that’s full of the worst roads in Nigeria, despite the fact that Okezie tried but Aba is still the worst space in Africa.

Onitsha is not just far better planned than Aba, Onitsha is the best planned city in igboland and among the best planned in Nigeria. Onitsha was planned and set out by the British settlers in the city. Onitsha is not on the same pedestal with a slum like Aba. It is an insult to make this debate but I will make to humble you so you know your superior.

Onitsha has some of the best inner roads and streets network in Nigeria. Aba is a shithole and doesn’t stand a chance.

Aside the major highways in Onitsha, the city boasts of best planned neighborhoods in igboland. Most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha because it is a far better city than your dirty Aba that’s full of filth.

Aside the Ph-Enugu express the whole of Aba is dilapidated and unliveable. Aba should be demolished and rebuilt from scratch.

Aba doesn’t have the kind of sophistication infrastructures in Onitsha. I can’t count how many flyovers, interchanges, bridges in Onitsha. The same dirty Aba that just got its first substandard flyover yesterday?

Infrastructures, healthcare, commerce, industry, education, etc, Onitsha is by far compare to Aba. Onitsha is at least 100yrs ahead of Aba in development. Stop comparing apple and orange.

Nnewi is the closest in competition to Aba, Onitsha is like America compare to Aba. We can open a new thread to make this debate with pictures if you want .

Lest, I forgot, Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

what are the infrastructure in Onitsha?
Where are the industries and inner planned roads?

What do you guys call infrastructure?

Aba by landmass in even larger than Onitsha and Nnewi combined.
Aba has more paved roads than Nnewi and Onitsha combined and this is fact.
Aba has more factories than Nnewi and onitsha combined.

Aba alone is more power plants than the whole of Anambra state.

Aba alone is about the size of Onitsha (minus ogidi), Akwa and Nnewi towns combined.

What are you talking about? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 3:55pm On Feb 24
By landmass Onitsha is the largest metropolitan area in Nigeria. (Check encyclopedia)

Aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment compare to a progressive city like Onitsha.

Umuahia is a glorified village compare to Awka. Anambra is generally by far more developed than your backward shithole abia state.

Anambra has the best roads in igboland, from Onitsha to Awka to Nnewi are by far better than anywhere in abia state.

Nnewi is the closest competitor to Aba.

It is an insult comparing your dirty backward abia state with anywhere in Anambra.

Kepukepu:
By landmass, Aba city is about the same size city of Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi cities combined (not metropolis) Osisioma local government alone in Aba, is about the size of Awka. Aba alone houses power plants than the entire Anambra state. And I'm bit even joking. M has more paved roads than Onitsha, Akwa nd Nnewi combine and I'm not even making the shit up.Facts are there. So what infrastructure are you guys talking about?

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 4:04pm On Feb 24
lol so this is the only major road in Aba. Onitsha had 10 lanes superhighways more than 20yrs before Aba.

Onitsha is by far better planned and developed than Owerri and Aba , this fact has been established. Owerri and Aba are the worst places to live in Igboland and this is the reason why most imo indigenes prefer to live in Onitsha.

Oh, flyovers are no longer developed simply because you don’t have it or because you have just one.

Education, infrastructure, commerce, industry, etc, Onitsha is millions of miles ahead of Aba. Aba is known for being a shithole and that strain hasn’t changed.

Onitsha is the America of Aba . It’s a fact you can never change

Kepukepu:
You said Aba does not have a super high way. But this is a 20km super highway from Osisioma to Obehie.Onitsha to Nnewi is 21km, this will give how larger than onitsha Aba is.Make una do una thread leave this thing. Onitsha is doing well, but Aba is more industrialized and developed.Flyover is not a measure of development. Owerri does not have a functioning flyover but owerri is more developed than onitsha. No person in his right sense will think Onitsha is more developed than Owerri and that because owerri is better planed with more interconnected roads and other forms of infrastructure.When it comes to power, educational institutions and industrialization. Aba no be ontisha mate, just don't we are not loud
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 4:24pm On Feb 24
As much as there are many industries in Onitsha. Mention one company in Abia that’s on this level hahaha

Kepukepu:
How many gas production plants are in Onitsha?

For every one you mention, I will mention 5 in Aba

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 4:25pm On Feb 24
Onitsha has infrastructures that Aba won’t have even in the next 100yrs.

Is dualised road your basis of development if the roads are wide enough?

Do you have how many flyovers in aba?

Onitsha had first and second Niger bridges.

Onitsha has interchange.

Show us the ones in Aba

Kepukepu:
it shows that Onitsha lacks infrastructure.

If you cannot build large roads that can contain vehicles inside the city then that in n town.

How can a while city not have a dualized state road?

Mention one, I will mention 5 in Aba

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 4:31pm On Feb 24
It will take abia state another 100yrs before they can achieve the present level of development in Anambra

Pictures: Anambra international airport road

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Kepukepu: 4:36pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
As much as there are many industries in Onitsha. Mention one company in Abia that’s on this level hahaha

Nigeria brewery, Aba
7up bottling company, Aba
guiness brewery, Aba
pz cussons plc
and Unilever, Aba.

Mention another 1 in ontisha, I will mention another 5 😂

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Kepukepu: 4:40pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
Mumu mention one company that’s on this level in Abia state. Mumu dey mention coke and Fanta lol

So it's only one multinational company that is in ontisha 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (72) (Reply)

Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.