Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (99209 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Kepukepu: 4:41pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
It will take abia state another 100yrs before they can achieve the present level of development in Anambra

Pictures: Anambra international airport road
There is no where inside of Onitsha you will find this level of organization with dualized roads 😂

This is Aba for you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 4:41pm On Feb 24
There are many including domestic investors. But I just want to use this one to humble you dirty aba pig hahaha

Kepukepu:
So it's only one multinational company that is in ontisha

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Kepukepu: 4:42pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
There are many including domestic investors. But I just want to use this one to humble you dirty aba pig hahaha

mention another multinational company in Onitsha 😂

I will mention anither 5 in Aba

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 4:42pm On Feb 24
This is Onitsha. Onitsha is like America compare to your dirty backward Aba haha

Kepukepu:
There is no where inside of Onitsha you will find this level of organization with dualized roads
This is Aba for you

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 4:43pm On Feb 24
Just mention one that’s on this level haha

Kepukepu:
mention another multinational company in Onitsha

I will mention anither 5 in Aba

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 4:45pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
Onitsha has infrastructures that Aba won’t have even in the next 100yrs.

Is dualised road your basis of development if the roads are wide enough?

Do you have how many flyovers in aba?

Onitsha had first and second Niger bridges.

Onitsha has interchange.

Show us the ones in Aba

Posting pictures of federal roads that ndi Igbo collectively lobbied FG over the years to built to boast and mock other Igbos.You guys are shameless with 'I better pass my neighbor mentality of average Anambra man.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 4:46pm On Feb 24
This is the latest installations of modern car manufacturing by innoson in Anambra. We got it all both domestic and foreign investors haha

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 4:47pm On Feb 24
Ediot you are now talking about igbos and I better pass mentality but when you useless brother Kepukepu started it , you didn’t see it until we responded

swagana:

Posting pictures of federal roads that ndi Igbo collectively lobbied FG over the years to built to boast and mock other Igbos.You guys are shameless with 'I better pass my neighbor mentality of average Anambra man.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 4:51pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
Just mention one that’s on this level haha

Always dick measuring...When they are tired of disgracing ndi Igbo at national and international level with this nonsense behaviour they will crawl back home and face their Igbo brothers.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 4:58pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
Ediot you are now talking about igbos and I better pass mentality but when you useless brother Kepukepu started it , you didn’t see it until we responded

Is it not same you that ruined Imo state development thread?
Who invited you here?Of course average Anambra guy with their local mentality of 'I better pass my neighbour attitude' can never be wished away.Who does that in Nigeria except you guys?When other tribes accuse ndi Igbo of chest beating it is actually coming from you guys.
Is there any company in your so called Anambra state that is worth a billion dollars?But you are just happy so far as you seems better than ur neighbors you are good to go.Aba bu Enyi mba dont compare.

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by netricoin: 5:03pm On Feb 24

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 5:28pm On Feb 24
Ongoing re- installation of street lights along Faulks road, Aba

Ps. The media will have you believe Aba is a pig style, see how clean the roads are. Kudos to Otti for continuance in governance and Ikpeazu who finished this road

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 5:32pm On Feb 24
Before and after of queens road (Generalhospital road)

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 5:35pm On Feb 24
Rehabilitation of school road Bridge crossing

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 5:59pm On Feb 24
Abia state is cursed. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

swagana:

Is it not same you that ruined Imo state development thread?
Who invited you here?Of course average Anambra guy with their local mentality of 'I better pass my neighbour attitude' can never be wished away.Who does that in Nigeria except you guys?When other tribes accuse ndi Igbo of chest beating it is actually coming from you guys.
Is there any company in your so called Anambra state that is worth a billion dollars?But you are just happy so far as you seems better than ur neighbors you are good to go.Aba bu Enyi mba dont compare.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 6:17pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
Abia state is cursed. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

Abia the God's own state..... is blessed with Aba the Enyimba city......Blessed with Enyimba FC the best Nigeria football club and the one and only two time African champion........Blessed with oil and gas grin.........Blessed with Geometrics energy plant to give us 24/7 electricity.......Blessed with Umuahia the capital city grin...Blessed with abundant human resources grin......We are indeed blessed!Check yourself very well if you are the cursed one.

7 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 9:01pm On Feb 24
You don’t have ordinary escalators in abia state . Shame no dey catch you hahahaha

Onitsha has far better roads than Aba

Awka has far better roads than Umuahia

Anambra has far better infrastructures and more developed than abia .

Shameless people

😂😂

Kepukepu:
Onitsha:

No stadium, no football club, no standard gold course, no inner dualized roads, not enough industries, no planned streets but Onitsha is more developed than Aba.
Have you ever heard of any great sports person coming from ontisha?
There's no sport infrastructure there and yet they say onitsha is more developed than Aba.

All these Anambra boys and yawning

Make in dey play.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Ensa777(f): 9:56pm On Feb 24
swagana:

Abia the God's own state..... is blessed with Aba the Enyimba city......Blessed with Enyimba FC the best Nigeria football club and the one and only two time African champion........Blessed with oil and gas grin.........Blessed with Geometrics energy plant to give us 24/7 electricity.......Blessed with Umuahia the capital city grin...Blessed with abundant human resources grin......We are indeed blessed!Check yourself very well if you are the cursed one.

stop replying to him. It is the typical Anambra superiority complex. The bad name Igbos have nationally and Internationally is courtesy of their drug trade but we chest and defend them. If Peter Obi were to be from another Igbo State, do you think Anambra people would have shown concern? Mention Abiriba, they would quickly insert Nnewi.Let me tell you,even this Aple 24/7 power commissioning is paining some of them. Go on Twitter and see them tweeting that Nnewi should have been Barths choice bla bla bla.

ABia is not in competition with Anybody. They are busy eking out a living for themselves while others preach their doings.
What does Anambra have that Abia doesn't have? Aba that fabricated the steelworks used for Anambra Airport during covid.

ignoring them totally is what kills them.He is just Chino's protege
@kepukepu

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 10:08pm On Feb 24
Ensa777:

stop replying to him. It is the typical Anambra superiority complex. The bad name Igbos have nationally and Internationally is courtesy of their drug trade but we chest and defend them. If Peter Obi were to be from another Igbo State, do you think Anambra people would have shown concern? Mention Abiriba, they would quickly insert Nnewi.Let me tell you,even this Aple 24/7 power commissioning is paining some of them. Go on Twitter and see them tweeting that Nnewi should have been Barths choice bla bla bla.

ABia is not in competition with Anybody. They are busy eking out a living for themselves while others preach their doings.
What does Anambra have that Abia doesn't have? Aba that produced the railings and every metalwork used for Anambra Airport during covid.

ignoring them totally is what kills them.

Honestly sometimes it is very hard to ignore the fo0ls that disgraces ndi Igbo both nationally and internationally with their bad behaviour.
They practically wants everything good that comes to SE to be located in their state so that can use it and brag they are better than the rest.
Why did they suddenly hate Ebonyi people?They hate them because Umahi developed the state that is their offence..
That is how their boys in the army took their st0pidity to national level and overthrew democratically elected government in a bloody coup and the rest of Igbo nation are suffering from that till today.They need to be stopped.
Ndia bu ndi anya ukwu na ndi ariri.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 10:17pm On Feb 24
Abia is a useless worthless state. Abia has nothing. Even ebonyi is more developed than abia . Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Stop comparing your backward state with Anambra . Anambra is clearly the most developed state in igboland

Ensa777:

What does Anambra have that Abia doesn't have? Aba that produced the railings and every metalwork used for Anambra Airport during covid.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 10:49pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
Dirty aba illiterate. Who overthrew the military if not you cursed Abia people led my ironsi.

Now you cursed people have brought massob and ipob to terrorize igboland.

Backward people you people should be concerned about your backward useless state.

Anambra is like America compare your useless backward abia state

Go and check the state of origin of the five majors that planned and executed that st00pid coup.
Ifeajuna,Gbulie,,Emma Nwobosi,Humphrew Chukwaka etc...Gen Ironsi did not kill anyone,Ifeajuna killed Tafawa Belawa.
IPOB and MASSOB is Ojukwu's brain child and legacy in Igboland.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 11:10pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:
Ironsi was the sponsor of the coup. Now abia has brought ipob and that has brought untold hardship in igboland. Abia state and it’s people are cursed

It was an Anambra coup and assisted by their mid-western cousins... then Ojukwu has to take us into an unwinnable horrifying war and run away at the end to save his own life after wasting millions of lives.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Seunpapa65: 11:28pm On Feb 24
netricoin:
The governor of Abia state is the best performing governor in Nigeria

https://businesstraffic.com.ng/gov-alex-otti-of-abia-state-declared-best-performing-governor-in-social-media-poll/
If that power plant happened ehn relocation go plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Seunpapa65: 11:32pm On Feb 24
Ensa777:

@kepukepu
If it's true then it's too bad imagine bragging up and down with your brother hmm
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Ensa777(f): 11:37pm On Feb 24
As worthless as it is,come 26th Feb 2024 history would be made in Nigeria as it becomes the 1st state where half of it's lga will experience 24/7 power supply.Let your Nnewi darkness choke you there.
Our doings will keep attracting ppl.Imagine two world bank directors in my state.Ndi Ufu Obi!

Like Prof Barth said"It is the home of indigenous innovation,Enterprise and entrepreneurship.

ÉbĂ© ọkỄ nyuru awusa ọwa. Kam lakpuo. cool
Chere ubochi monde

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by IGBOSON1: 11:40pm On Feb 24
swagana:

Always dick measuring...When they are tired of disgracing ndi Igbo at national and international level with this nonsense behaviour they will crawl back home and face their Igbo brothers.

What do you mean by this statement? Who ‘disgraced Ndigbo at national and international level’ and how?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 11:40pm On Feb 24
Abia state is cursed even with geometric. Abia is the worst and most backward state in igboland. In the screenshot I didn’t see where the guy envied your cursed backward abia state.

Ensa777:
As worthless as it is,comee 26th Feb 2024history would be made in Nigeria as it becomes the 1st state where half of it's lga will experience 24/7 power supply.Let your Nnewi darkness choke you there.
Our doings will keep attracting ppl.Ndi Ufu Obi!

Backward useless state. I want to know when Abia will have an airport. Even ebonyi has overtaken your useless state .

Anambra is more developed than abia so we can’t even your state. This is Anambra international airport.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 11:42pm On Feb 24
IGBOSON1:

What do you mean by this statement? Who ‘disgraced Ndigbo at national and international level’ and how?
Ajuju.If you can't see someone here disgracing his ancestors on this thread that have nothing to do with his state then forget it.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 11:44pm On Feb 24
swagana:

Ajuju.
Answer him abia ipob terrorists

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (72) (Reply)

Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.