Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (99129 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 11:47pm On Feb 24
FOXDOSSIER:

Answer him abia ipob terrorists

Biafran terrorist I have answered him.
Biafra was Ojukwu's failed legacy.Without Ojukwu there will be nothing like Biafra that gave birth to MASSOB and IPOB.
So Ojukwu is the leader of the terrorist group.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 12:11am On Feb 25
FOXDOSSIER:
The coup was ironsi project. Ojukwu came in to clean his mess. Now Nnamdi Kanu brought ipob. The good thing is that he’s in detention. Abia state is cursed

How well did he clean the mess?He messed up everywhere due to his greed and selfish ambitions to become of head of state nor matter the cost.He should have ran away in 1967 rather than 1970, millions of lives would have been saved.You are cursed.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by rdokoye: 2:01am On Feb 25
swagana:

Always dick measuring...When they are tired of disgracing ndi Igbo at national and international level with this nonsense behaviour they will crawl back home and face their Igbo brothers.

That guy is not Igbo he's Idoma. He's been on this website for over a decade, and spends all his time causing enmity amongst Igbo people. Instead of focusing on his own people in Kogi state and the rest of them.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 2:05am On Feb 25
Ewu atulu awusa you only show up when I respond but you are never found when these ediots start causing problems. You have been on this website for over two decades wasting away

rdokoye:

That guy is not Igbo he's Idoma. He's been on this website for over a decade, and spends all his time causing enmity amongst Igbo people. Instead of focusing on his own people in Kogi state and the rest of them.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by rdokoye: 2:09am On Feb 25
FOXDOSSIER:
Ewu atulu awusa you only show up when I respond but you are never found when these ediots start causing problems. You have been on this website for over two decades wasting away

Why are you even on this thread? You're NOT Igbo. I've got nothing against Idoma people, but please, focus on the development of your own people, i.e. Kogi State.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 2:52am On Feb 25
Mumu man keep deceiving yourself. Na my kind of person fit everyone on this forum

rdokoye:

Why are you even on this thread? You're NOT Igbo. I've got nothing against Idoma people, but please, focus on the development of your own people, i.e. Kogi State.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nzogbu2012: 3:50am On Feb 25
See poverty everywhere in Abia state..yet some idiot from poto poto region will still come to show off and be telling us they can not suffer....meanwhile....many of them are suffering even in Aba town.and cities ..talkless of their villages

Make One state in the Yeast a Dubai so that people from the neighboring states will come for business or health tourism development in such a state...

Yoruba states are the refuge place for them. all. I dare them to. leave...and see what will happen...
All these Psquare and co came to Lagos State empty...now they boast of sth...
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by afube: 4:08am On Feb 25
swagana:

It was an Anambra coup and assisted by their mid-western cousins... then Ojukwu has to take us into an unwinnable horrifying war and run away at the end to save his own life after wasting millions of lives.

I am a great fan of Alex otti and I believe Igbo is one but your postulation is in bad taste...........you are even begining to sound worse than the abominable 'chino"! What has Ojukwu long dead ! ....got to do with the rubbish ,you kids are vomiting here?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 4:32am On Feb 25
It is because abominable simpleton like you refused to see through these envious bitter frustrated people, chino saw through it and was clipping their wings, but ediots like you refused to see it. That’s why you are surprised at his post

afube:

I am a great fan of Alex otti and I believe Igbo is one but your postulation is in bad taste...........you are even begining to sound worse than the abominable 'chino"! What has Ojukwu long dead ! ....got to do with the rubbish ,you kids are vomiting here?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 10:57am On Feb 25
rdokoye:

Brother,Chino is Anambrafirstson and this very slowpoke shitting on this thread.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by swagana: 1:21pm On Feb 25
[quote author=afube post=128633254]

I am a great fan of Alex otti and I believe Igbo is one but your postulation is in bad taste...........you are even begining to sound worse than the abominable 'chino"! What has Ojukwu long dead ! ....got to do with the rubbish ,you kids are vomiting here? [/quote

Yeah sometimes we have to give back the hate they dish to others.Call it whatever you like.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 5:07pm On Feb 25
More shots of queens road, Aba

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 5:13pm On Feb 25
Ongoing rehabilitation of industrial road (Nig. breweries road)

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by rdokoye: 8:31pm On Feb 25
swagana:

Brother,Chino is Anambrafirstson and this very slowpoke shitting on this thread.

I know what Chino looks like, because he used to have a picture on his profile, back in the day. He looks nothing like Anamabra1stSon. Besides, is far more progressive, occasionally he gets involved in the banter, but usually, its in defence of Igbo people. Not Igbo vs Igbo, unlike Chino the Idoma man. I know he's Idoma, because he told me - way back when.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by IamAtikulate: 8:45pm On Feb 25
FOXDOSSIER:
Abia state is cursed. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

We are cursed. We agree.

But by tomorrow, we will abandon the national grid for una and enjoy our 24/7 electricity.

$800 million Geometric investment no be any body mate.

😂😂😂😂

I am 100% sure you are not from Anambra because they are never this petty. I schooled in Anambra, dealt with a lot of them, and I know them in and out.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by IamAtikulate: 8:50pm On Feb 25
Nzogbu2012:
See poverty everywhere in Abia state..yet some idiot from poto poto region will still come to show off and be telling us they can not suffer....meanwhile....many of them are suffering even in Aba town.and cities ..talkless of their villages

Make One state in the Yeast a Dubai so that people from the neighboring states will come for business or health tourism development in such a state...

Yoruba states are the refuge place for them. all. I dare them to. leave...and see what will happen...
All these Psquare and co came to Lagos State empty...now they boast of sth...
If you rant finish, you'll still go and sleep under darkness. We don't have una time.

But FYI, no Yoruba non-capital city is anywhere remotely near Aba in development

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Despacito1: 8:01am On Feb 26
Ensa777:

stop replying to him. It is the typical Anambra superiority complex. The bad name Igbos have nationally and Internationally is courtesy of their drug trade but we chest and defend them. If Peter Obi were to be from another Igbo State, do you think Anambra people would have shown concern? Mention Abiriba, they would quickly insert Nnewi.Let me tell you,even this Aple 24/7 power commissioning is paining some of them. Go on Twitter and see them tweeting that Nnewi should have been Barths choice bla bla bla.

ABia is not in competition with Anybody. They are busy eking out a living for themselves while others preach their doings.
What does Anambra have that Abia doesn't have? Aba that fabricated the steelworks used for Anambra Airport during covid.

ignoring them totally is what kills them.He is just Chino's protege
@kepukepu

Ofcource Obiano said they couldn't go to China because of cost and COVID, then they call Engineers from Aba to fabricate the roof and metal work of Umueri Airport.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Despacito1: 8:05am On Feb 26
FOXDOSSIER:
This is the latest installations of modern car manufacturing by innoson in Anambra. We got it all both domestic and foreign investors haha
Chino this is not innoson plant for God sake, you're just a con man lying up and down. Show us real automated INNOSON plant if he has one, no dey lie like lie Moha🤣

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:15am On Feb 26
Night shots from Azikiwe road Aba

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:16am On Feb 26
Umuoba road

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:17am On Feb 26
Eziukwu road

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:18am On Feb 26
More from Azikiwe road

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:21am On Feb 26
Jubilee road

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:28am On Feb 26
Aba geometric gets commissioned today

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Despacito1: 12:02pm On Feb 26
Umueme:
Eziukwu road

Aba Na dirty people, look at new road Otti just built recently Is already filled with refuse and dustbin.. this is Sad. They're not used to cleanliness.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by gidgiddy: 12:25pm On Feb 26
Umueme:
Aba geometric gets commissioned today

Impressive, I hope geometrics lives up to expectation

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 1:19pm On Feb 26
gidgiddy:

Impressive, I hope geometrics lives up to expectation

Me too bro, me too
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 1:21pm On Feb 26
Despacito1:

Aba Na dirty people, look at new road Otti just built recently Is already filled with refuse and dustbin.. this is Sad. They're not used to cleanliness.

What type of nonsense generalization is this?
Where dis you see refuse? The sand by the side of the road will be swept off by road sweepers in the morning
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by IGBOSON1: 1:36pm On Feb 26
afube:

A lot of the mofos driving division on these Igbo threads….and making daft statements they can’t defend, are impostors! They’re not Igbo, and they relish causing and seeing divisions not only amongst Igbo states, but also between Igbo/south-east and other ethnicities in the so called south-south! I’d wager at least 90% of them are APC/Tinubu e-thugs and minions, and come mainly from one or two ethnicities!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

Nigeria Breaking News Today / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.