Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (97829 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nigercity: 7:59am On Feb 29
Enyimba city ABA

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nigercity: 8:57am On Feb 29
Osisioma Aba Abia

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nigercity: 8:57am On Feb 29
Osisioma Aba Abia..

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nigercity: 8:59am On Feb 29
Osisioma industrial layout ABA Abia state

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by asha80(m): 9:22am On Feb 29
Umueme:

That is what we are asking for now. The amount of containers coming from Onne to Aba alone is alarming. The FG refused to repair the Ukwa axis of the PH-Aba road and it frustrates us. Ariaria alone is enough to bring income to the port; then imagine cemetery market, ahia ohuru, shopping center and all the almaco,, plumbing and tiles sellers along faulks road, pound road, st Micheals........infact the entire Aba is a market ripe enough for a seaport. I pray they don't fix exorbitant fees for clearing goods if actualized though

ukwa axis of ph aba expressway is under reconstruction now
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MrSamsung(m): 10:30am On Feb 29
I am very very happy for Aba. Please op whenever you can post more Aba night view pictures when many parts of the city start enjoying constant power.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Thormentor: 11:07am On Feb 29
So so happy for Abians our brothers

I hope our Prof in Anambra State government learn

No be to dey speak English

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:12am On Feb 29
asha80:
ukwa axis of ph aba expressway is under reconstruction now

Really? They've moved past the Imo river axis?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by CentralIntels: 12:30pm On Feb 29
Kepukepu workch2

Scattering don begin

Hahahaha
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 12:32pm On Feb 29
horsepower102:
Aba at night

Aba should be demolished and rebuilt
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 12:33pm On Feb 29
Aba is just looking like a ghetto.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Thormentor: 1:15pm On Feb 29
RIVERS1stson:
Aba is just looking like a ghetto.

Ayo you've been noticed

Ngwa get out of this thread

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Thormentor: 1:16pm On Feb 29
RIVERS1stson:
Otti is a failure

It's good recycling old pictures of those roads
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Seunpapa65: 2:04pm On Feb 29
RIVERS1stson:
Aba
Na so u hate them reach
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Seunpapa65: 2:06pm On Feb 29
MrSamsung:
I am very very happy for Aba. Please op whenever you can post more Aba night view pictures when many parts of the city start enjoying constant power.
If you sell generators in Aba and have not yet begun the process of divesting and redirecting your capital into other areas of business interests, it's time to take action.
This is an aerial view of Aba yesterday night, as only one out of four turbine engines in the Geometric Power Plant is set to be fully powered by this weekend.
Remember, three turbines are yet to be powered.
And there are reports of a massive distribution of prepared meters across the city of Aba.
Alex C. Otti to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by MrSamsung(m): 3:07pm On Feb 29
Seunpapa65:

If you sell generators in Aba and have not yet begun the process of divesting and redirecting your capital into other areas of business interests, it's time to take action.
This is an aerial view of Aba yesterday night, as only one out of four turbine engines in the Geometric Power Plant is set to be fully powered by this weekend.
And there are reports of a massive distribution of prepared meters across the city of Aba.

Thanks for the pics
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by asha80(m): 3:14pm On Feb 29
Umueme:

Really? They've moved past the Imo river axis?
I don't know for now but I know they were 14 days ultimatum to speed up or have the work terminated by the minister of works..ccecc is handling there

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nigercity: 3:34pm On Feb 29
asha80:
I don't know for now but I know they were 14 days ultimatum to speed up or have the work terminated by the minister of works..ccecc is handling there

Are the back on site?
Those ccecc guys can be terrible sometimes
Last year ending, I was in pH they where working on some sections of the east west road on a slow rate!
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by asha80(m): 3:45pm On Feb 29
Nigercity:

Are the back on site?
Those ccecc guys can be terrible sometimes
Last year ending, I was in pH they where working on some sections of the east west road on a slow rate!
so I heard
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Despacito1: 5:12pm On Feb 29
RIVERS1stson:
Otti isn’t doing anything. I went to Aba yesterday

Obi-ojor (bad heart) from Anambra people won't let the likes of Chino from Uga/ihiala see anything good in other igbo states, but e dey happen and dey play for their eyes 😜😜.... Aba is the economic hope of igboland.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 5:24pm On Feb 29
Cry and die but in all honesty, Owerri and Aba are slums and ghettos. As a Rivers state man I ashamed of imo and Abia states

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Despacito1:

Obi-ojor (bad heart) from Anambra people won't let the likes of Chino from Uga/ihiala see anything good in other igbo states, but e dey happen and dey play for their eyes.... Aba is the economic hope of igboland.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by RIVERS1stson: 5:24pm On Feb 29
kinematlcs:
Aba is a ghetto. Look at the new outlook of aba . Tufia

Abia state is cursed
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Ensa777(f): 6:05pm On Feb 29
Seunpapa65:

Yes oo any haters keep lurking around

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Ofodirinwa: 6:45pm On Feb 29
Umueme:

That is what we are asking for now. The amount of containers coming from Onne to Aba alone is alarming. The FG refused to repair the Ukwa axis of the PH-Aba road and it frustrates us. Ariaria alone is enough to bring income to the port; then imagine cemetery market, ahia ohuru, shopping center and all the almaco,, plumbing and tiles sellers along faulks road, pound road, st Micheals........infact the entire Aba is a market ripe enough for a seaport. I pray they don't fix exorbitant fees for clearing goods if actualized though

Of course, in normal countries any place that has human population has ports. A port is just a place to drop things off, you don't even need to justify it. But you're correct, a port near Aba alone will be very busy.

Personally, I see Lagos becoming a bigger Cotonou once Igbos shift east and they're aware.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 7:28pm On Feb 29
Ongoing road dualization in Umuahia

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.