Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Experience Killing A Snake Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Killing A Snake Today (1288 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Premiumwriter: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
I've been seeing a lot of snake thread on nairaland.

I never thought I'd be making one sooner or even later but today I had to kill a snake and I did.

But the feeling was not one I would want to ever experience again not if it's within my power to control.

I had just finished helping my uncle to bring our faulty generator from the backyard to the car park. He wants to take it to the repairer.

So after setting the generator down, I went close to the door waiting for him so we could lift it up and put it in the boot.

It was then that I caught sight of a thing and long green thread-like snake wrapped around the shiny metallic rails surrounding the front of our yards.

It's slight movement made me curious and the natural green and slight shimmer of the around its neck made me realise it was a snake. I was both fascinated and scared.

It was very pretty. Very pretty with several shimmery dull gold bands around its neck and a bright and dull green color all over the body.

It's eyes were something else.

But that's just the body. The moment our eyes met, I felt something I could not explain and even as I'm writing this, I still could feel it.

I saw it first while it was on the rail. And just a few seconds, it's turns its head slightly and saw me looking at it. It looked me in the eyes just as I looked in its tiny coal dark eyes.

In those few seconds, I felt something, like a spark, like a hand suddenly wiping every thought from my mind (I just can't explain).

Against my thoughtlessnessly, I moved on an impulse. Dropped the short handle of the generator and picked a longer stick. It froze for just a few minutes, and then climbed lazily down from the rail like someone who has suddenly resigned to fate, to fight a battle its not ready for or doesn't want to.

It moved not to attack me as I moved to attack it. It turned around to look for a safe haven while I moved still thoughtless to kill it.

I struck first and missed. This time it turned its body and bend its head with its tongue lashing out ready to attack..

But I was too far away from it. It saw this too and turned around to move away again like that man that's innocent but everyone wants to have a piece of his skin. I struck again and it writhes its body in pains.

I struck again and again and again till its head was battered and that beautiful shimmering gold on its royal green body dissappears.

I should feel happy that the enemy is dead but I felt pity, disgusted by my own strength and why I could not have looked away just as it was noble enough to look away.

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Manuel69: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pictures?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
No pictures and all these words?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by EzzyCarter: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
The way you described this snake, ehn. I have a feeling it's the serpent from the garden of Eden grin .

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Demariz(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
I felt like I was in a literature class again.
I observed,before I finished reading I've already switched on my rechargeable lamp and taken off my shirt,the thought of snakes makes me uncomfortable.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Brokeloser: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Op na snake you dey romanticize abi na your village people come visit you and you brutally murdered them
Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Vyzz: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

Exactly the type of snake I saw close to my uncles room this afternoon....

They are identical both in size colour and length.... We tried to kill it but it disappeared... Inside a room.

Op are u sure there isn't a doorway from my place to ur place.... Maybe the snake is a teleporter..

Guys should I do it.... Should I say it? grin
Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by DontBullshitMe: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lalasticlala. grin

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Ofunaofu: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
smiley
Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by paulolee(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
good one....from d long epistle i thought it was a long cobra or a big python...its too small and wont make f.p..if it make f.p i would start supporting arsernal..

1 Like

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by doggedfighter(f): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ode to a green snake grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by uxmanxy: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Is dis d type of snake ur mates re killing? Pls go nd luk for beta snake to kill

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Laffs out loud,I had a similar experience but a bigger snake. I just stood in front of it admiring the shiny body with the long thing staring at me eye ball to eye ball ooh.when I decided to call for help the mugu just waka comot.was 16 then later checked that place and discovered Dat the toy just changed suit. grin.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by callmeRichie(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
If this doesn't make FP, I would start supporting Arsenal to win Champions Leaguegrin

Buh OP, nah this shikini snake you killed and praised yourself like you just killed an anaconda?grin You really fear snakes o
Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Phenomenal16(f): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Green snake!!
I was expecting sth more scary

1 Like

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Can remember vividly the last time I saw snake very big one even the guy I went to call was like see this stupid boy you you're a man and you ran to call a man that you saw snake I JP like blowing wind even the snake will be like this niggar no get liver he dey fear my venom grin
Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Green snake!!
I was expecting sth more scary
If you want to see something more scary or bigger you know where to go tick Forest don't come and kill someone else child grin
Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Goalnaldo(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2020
All these poems just for snake Well, one thing I know is you're a good writer.

P.S ; I saw exactly this same snake two weeks ago with my friend. We were upstairs and he saw it through the window. The snake was in a near by fence hunting unsuccessfully for lizards cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 21, 2020
the way u crafted your epistle i was expecting a pic of one anaconda not that tiny snake cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by usoroakpan(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Literature review
Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:
I've been seeing a lot of snake thread on nairaland.

I never thought I'd be making one sooner or even later but today I had to kill a snake and I did.

But the feeling was not one I would want to ever experience again not if it's within my power to control.

I had just finished helping my uncle to bring our faulty generator from the backyard to the car park. He wants to take it to the repairer.

So after setting the generator down, I went close to the door waiting for him so we could lift it up and put it in the boot.

It was then that I caught sight of a thing and long green thread-like snake wrapped around the shiny metallic rails surrounding the front of our yards.

It's slight movement made me curious and the natural green and slight shimmer of the around its neck made me realise it was a snake. I was both fascinated and scared.

It was very pretty. Very pretty with several shimmery dull gold bands around its neck and a bright and dull green color all over the body.

It's eyes were something else.

But that's just the body. The moment our eyes met, I felt something I could not explain and even as I'm writing this, I still could feel it.

I saw it first while it was on the rail. And just a few seconds, it's turns its head slightly and saw me looking at it. It looked me in the eyes just as I looked in its tiny coal dark eyes.

In those few seconds, I felt something, like a spark, like a hand suddenly wiping every thought from my mind (I just can't explain).

Against my thoughtlessnessly, I moved on an impulse. Dropped the short handle of the generator and picked a longer stick. It froze for just a few minutes, and then climbed lazily down from the rail like someone who has suddenly resigned to fate, to fight a battle its not ready for or doesn't want to.

It moved not to attack me as I moved to attack it. It turned around to look for a safe haven while I moved still thoughtless to kill it.

I struck first and missed. This time it turned its body and bend its head with its tongue lashing out ready to attack..

But I was too far away from it. It saw this too and turned around to move away again like that man that's innocent but everyone wants to have a piece of his skin. I struck again and it writhes its body in pains.

I struck again and again and again till its head was battered and that beautiful shimmering gold on its royal green body dissappears.

I should feel happy that the enemy is dead but I felt pity, disgusted by my own strength and why I could not have looked away just as it was noble enough to look away.

You're an ingenious writer. I read this shit like thrice, so i could appreciate the quality of this piece.

You should consider writing as a career.

And Lalasticala your food is here. if not for anything, but fot the crispiness of this post, it should hit FP.
Re: My Experience Killing A Snake Today by Reex12(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
ordinary tiny snake u dey narrate like this

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Windscribe VPN For Free / Help, How Do I End This Relationship ? / Am I Possessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.