Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] (1298 Views)

Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) / Breakfast At Its Peak” – Bride Shocks Guests, Fails To Show Up On Wedding Day... / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by Hackportal(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
A Nigerian bride has brazenly etched her name into the social media hall of fame after she arrived at her wedding in a white coffin.

Although the guests heralded her with a rapturous clap, a thread of shock and fright tied the general reception they accorded her. There’s no doubt that the action of this woman will forever dominate discussions online.

The video shows a hypeman eulogizing a casket covered in black clothing that was in front of him, after which the covering was taken off to reveal a white coffin that was opened. The bride then emerges with a broad smile as the wedding guests cheer her.

The guests quickly sprang up and brought out their phones to take photos and record videos to announce to those who might not believe them when they narrate it to them.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW;
https://loadedpulse.com/bride-shocks-guests-as-she-arrives-at-her-wedding-in-a-white-casket-watch/

Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by ayterajah(m): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Her way... Wetin concern me
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by LordIsaac(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nut case grin
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by Hackportal(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wahala
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by chatinent: 12:27am On Sep 12, 2021
Of corpse, she has a paused brain.

I hope this doesn't become a trend cos if my bribe tries this, I'll have to undertake and marry her bridesmaid.
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by ChasinGood(m): 1:05am On Sep 12, 2021
The devil must be really impressed grin
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 12, 2021
End time bride
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by mekonglobal(m): 4:28am On Sep 12, 2021
shocked And the groom was still standing there by the alter, smiling sheepishly i guess. Is he under a spell
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by Capitalpunisher: 5:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Dead on arrival.

But village people should not handle matters like this naa

1 Like

Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by Sonnobax15(m): 6:29am On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Wait first,una sure say na our rib form this specie of Omo sapiens at all? lipsrsealed

Chaiiii,just imagine am na,say if her village people cor instantly blow small powder for there now,just to permanent her deal with the casket lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by Hackportal(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wait first,una sure say na our rib form this specie of Omo sapiens at all? lipsrsealed

Chaiiii,just imagine am na,say if her village people cor instantly blow small powder for there now,just to permanent her deal with the casket lipsrsealed

Hahaha
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by Hackportal(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2021
mekonglobal:
shocked And the groom was still standing there by the alter, smiling sheepishly i guess. Is he under a spell

Watin man go do?
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by Hackportal(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2021
ChasinGood:
The devil must be really impressed grin

Very impress
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by mekonglobal(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Hackportal:

Watin man go do?
Him na statue? Im for jappa nah.
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by slyfox35(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Maybe she's a casket designer
I mean,be proud of your occupation,Right?

On a more serious note,if I be the husband,there and then I go divorce her before we even wed
Re: Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO] by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Of all things, it is casket grin

(1) (Reply)

Know This About Her Before You Make Her Your Woman / Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime / She Didn't Wish Me Happy Birthday And Hers Is Just This November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.