Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself (9099 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Old news na 2017
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Mandela27: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
What more can i say?
She got tired of waiting,she must definately marry a man later sha,all these one na busy body shakara .
She fit do both man and woman work in za oza room??i mean how she wan take position
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by skinny419(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Who wil be knacking the kpekus ;
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is all shades of Sad undecided
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

A real niggarrr keep seeing and hearing shit in life

This is why i smoke weed all day all night

Bro I hope it's just normal weed sha, not those crazy strains like Colorado?
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by ukaface(f): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
It's weirdly sweet

So she would fvck herself.....well except, if she chooses to cheat herself and fvck someone else other than herself. Definitely she can't divorce herself,this kine marriage is bae.lmao grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by folarr(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
She is not the first person to get married to herself

Re: Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself by olion1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wen u thought u av seen nd heard it all in afrika cheesy cheesy ; cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? / Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money / My Big Brother Told Me I'm Too Flashy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.